Hogwarts: The Silver Lining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where enemies can become allies and friends, and where everything you thought you knew is now questionable.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Helpful Links
Founders
Salazar Slytherin
Tumblr
Twitter

Rowena Ravenclaw
Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
The Daily Phropet
Affiliates

Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luca Lestrange
Luca Lestrange

Hufflepuff
Year 1
None

Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette) Empty
PostSubject: Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette)   Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:56 pm

The day had dragged on longer than even he thought was possible. Tuesdays always had been pretty useless in his opinion and it was obvious it wasn't going to change any time soon. He attended his classes, turned in his work and made it through the day without pushing his brother into the Black Lake. So, overall he could say the day had not been a complete waste.

Dinner was over now so he knew he had a few minutes before he was expected in the music room. Luca was in and out of the dorms changing into jeans and a t-shirt before most of the other students had even filtered out of the Great Hall. Tucking his sticks into his back pocket with a grin he headed back out of the dungeons and up the staircases. He knew just which ones would get him there the quickest.

So it was with ease that he found himself on the fifth floor and walking into the music room. Shutting the heavy door behind him he looked around, double checking the place was empty before kicking his shoes off and heading for the drumset in the corner.

"Hello my old friend, " he said to himself as he sat down on the stool and pulled the sticks out of his pocket. Spinning them around he immediately busted out a beat the smile never leaving his face. Launching himself into a song he couldn't help but sing along.

Muggle music. His father hated it, had destroyed every muggle thing he bought but he couldn't strip the music from head once he had heard it. Punk music, and American music on top of it were the worst kind of low but to Luca he didn't care.

So when the door opened he was so envolved with his drumming and singing Longview he didn't even notice Laurette until she was standing right in front of him. Well so much for keeping all of his passions hidden from his housemates. So rather than stop he continued to play and then looked up at her with a grin when he was finished. "Hey," he said kind of sheepishly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette)   Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:26 pm

It was so strange to think that she was actually looking forward to a… well, she wouldn’t really call it a date but a sort of meeting? Sure. A meeting with a guy who wasn’t Tobias, but Laurette was really excited! She would be dancing tonight for a fellow music-lover. Luca Lestrange was actually going to play for her so she could show off her skills. It was at once exciting and nerve-wracking, as she’d never performed for anyone outside of lessons besides Tobi.

The day seemed to drag on and once she’d finally made it to dinner, Laurette could barely eat a thing. She forced down a dainty meal, watching as the boy she planned to meet made his escape rather early. Well, he’d have enough time to prepare or whatever he might need to do before their musical session, since she had to change and stretch. She could probably stretch there, but it seemed rather… odd to do so in front of the boy, so Laurette left the hall and made her way to the dorms, quickly changing into a sleek black leotard and matching petticoat. Somehow it seemed appropriate to at least cover her pelvic region a bit, even if it was just with the sheer fluff of a would-be-skirt.

Stringing her well-worn shoes about her ankles, the Head Girl stretched her limbs as best she could. Her ankle felt much better, and she smiled as she did her splits, laying on her legs and holding her feet so as to stretch to the absolute maximum. It would probably do a lot of men in to know just how limber she really was. Lucky for her, the one she loved already knew and was absolutely delighted by it. She smirked, pulling on her robes and heading for the music room.

When she entered, she was welcomed by the sound of the drums and a rather sexy voice singing an unfamiliar song. It was good, though. Not something she could dance to, but something he obviously cared about. She smiled a genuine smile at him, enjoying the grin and the sheepish way he greeted her. “Hey yourself, you sexy thing,” she said, leaning over the middle of his drum set and lounging there, looking into his eyes with more desire than she thought she could look at anyone with anymore. Something about him… Well, she felt guilty for the ways he made her stomach flip.

“So, you gonna stroke those ivories for me, hotstuff? Or did I get all stretched out for nothing?” Laurette slipped out of her robes and set them on a chair out of the way, deciding to show off a bit despite her earlier thoughts. She slid into a split, smirking at the drummer. “I do so want to dance for you.”
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange
Luca Lestrange

Hufflepuff
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette)   Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 9:24 am

As he sat there with the sticks gripped in his hand he continued to look up at her sheepishly like a child with his hand caught in the cookie jar. He wasn't embarassed per say to be caught, it was just unexpected as it had been a long time since anyone had been able to sneak up on him. Smiling up at her he dropped the sticks on the ground and reached up to run his hand over his hair, causing it to stick up on end in a few places.

The look she was giving him was unexpected as well, like she couldn't wait to eat him up, he knew it was wrong but he liked it all the same. Licking his lips he almost stole a kiss but she pulled back just in time.

"Of course I am, I didn't call you up here for no reason. And you got all stretched out... just for me, don't I feel honored." As he watched her shrug off her robes and drop into the splits he knew an look of dark desire crossed his face. It had been a long time since he had been around a woman that was so... flexible.

Standing up he pushed up off of the stool and walked around the drumset and over to the piano. "Well Miss LeBeau lets see just what you can do. I am eager to see your skills."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette)   Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 6:45 pm

The glint in his eyes wasn’t lost on Laurette as she stretched before the rather sexy musician. All thoughts of Tobias were floating away on the notes as he sat behind the piano and stroked the keys. Yes, that was just what she wanted. The dark haired girl lifted herself gracefully from the floor, pointing her toes and starting off with subtle movements. Soon her eyes were closed and her head tilted slightly back, spine as straight and rigid at possible.

All the movements she made were sharp and purposeful as she spun and leapt across the floor. Her concentration was intense as she let the music move her body, possessing her very soul. The boy played well, which had her smiling despite her concentration.

Laurette was having fun showing off, and soon decided to try a more risky move. The dancer spun in three tight, fast rotations then leapt into the air toward the piano, still spinning all the way as she threw out a leg. The way she spun made for a blind landing, and she bit her lip as she felt her toe slip on the floor. She wasn’t going to land it properly.

The Head Girl let out a growl and a squeak as she flailed her arms, desperately trying not to fall right beside the sexy musician who would probably find her a right fool. “Oh bollocks!” she yelled, her balance and flailing act failing her and sending her plummeting toward the hard wood floor.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange
Luca Lestrange

Hufflepuff
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette)   Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:47 am

Playing the piano relaxed him much more than the drums ever did. The two very much different sides of the same coin. The drums allowed him to vent his worries and frustrations, while the piano actually worked to soothe his nerves and calm him down.

As his fingers glided across the keys with ease he glanced across the room watching her with a dark passion he did not even know was possible. Laurette brought things out in him that he had no felt in a long time and it actually scared him a bit to be able to feel those things he thought long lost.

The graceful woman in front of him though was simply amazing, her talent far exceeding any expectations he had had about her. The way she leapt and spun in an intricate patter had him staring at her in wonder.

Too soon she lost her balance though and he leapt from his chair sliding across the floor to catch her before she slammed into the har ground. "Too much too soon it seems Miss Lebeau," he said, a wicked look flashing in his eyes as he stared down at the beauty in his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette)   Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:46 am

“I suppose you’re right, Mr. Lestrange,” she said softly. He’d caught her in his strong arms, and she found she rather liked it there. All she wanted was to stay in those wonderful arms and let him do anything he desired to her. Oh, if they lost the clothes, this would be sinfully perfect. Her eyes darted over his body as she relaxed in his arms. She noticed his physique and the way he seemed to be devouring her with his eyes.

Oh. Wow. He was really handsome. She felt her breath catch in her throat and looked away again, focusing on the piano he’d been playing mere moments ago. “Oh Merlin, I’d love to be fucked on a piano…” she muttered, then squeaked as she realized that she’d just said that out loud. A blush overtook her cheeks and she looked away from him awkwardly, trying hard to get a bit more control over herself.

“I… I mean… um…” she muttered, trying to figure out how to make this situation less awkward. She really didn’t want to change anything about it though, and she wasn’t about to take back her statement. He was a hot hunk of sexy man, and she wanted him. She really did have a fantasy about being fucked on top of a grand piano…

She looked at him with lustful eyes then, purring with desire. “Actually, I guess that really is what I mean. I want you to fuck me on that piano, Mr. Lestrange. And I will be so very disappointed if you refuse.”
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange
Luca Lestrange

Hufflepuff
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette)   Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:43 am

"You will often find that I am right about a lot of things." He said with a chuckle as he stroked her side gently.  Luca was smart, he didn't often get involved with people and when he did, it was often only so when it benefited him in the long run.  But this girl had his head spinning just enough to throw caution to the wind, and to break all of his own rules.

Looking down at her with surprised at the words that had slipped over her lips he raised a brow, his eyes sparkling with a dark delight that was rarely shown. "Well I do believe that is the first time I've ever heard that before."

Pulling one hand up he stroked his fingers lightly over her cheek leaning down to kiss her lightly before pulling back.

"Who would I be if I denied a beauty like yourself what she truly desires. Not much of a man thats for sure." Licking his lips he leaned down and kissed her again this time not holding back. Nipping slightly he tugged lightly, he would give her every thing she desired and then some. 

Pushing up off of the ground easily he sat her down on top of the piano with a smirk as he pulled his wand out and pointed it towards the door.  The last thing they needed was someone walking in on them or hearing them . "Now where was I? he chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette)   Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:49 am

“Not much of a man at all,” she agreed before he kissed her and she saw stars. Oh, Merlin. He felt wonderful touching her body, kissing her lips. She was thrilled that he was giving in to her demands. She felt the smooth piano beneath her thin leotard and growled. “Good thing you are very much a man, though.”

She could feel her arousal growing steadily as he warded the door. They wouldn’t be interrupted while fulfilling her fantasies. Her fingers found their way to the straps of her leo, and she pulled them slowly off her shoulders, pulling the fabric down along with her snug sports bra. The clothing found its way down around her waist, but with her seated position she couldn’t pull it the rest of the way off.

Bare nipples hardened to peaks in the chilled air of the room, the light sheen of sweat on her skin from the dancing adding to her sudden chill. “Mmm, now we’re about even in the clothing area, sexy. Are you going to take care of the rest, or do you need more encouragement?” her voice was a lusty purr. Merlin, she wanted this man.

Laurette peered at him through lust-hazed eyes, then leaned back on her elbows, lifting her legs with toes pointed and knees bend, spreading them wide to show off the dampness that was developing through her leotard. He was turning her on so much she couldn’t hide it even if she wanted to. “If I get any wetter I might ruin this fine instrument, Mr. Lestrange. That would be a real tragedy.”
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange
Luca Lestrange

Hufflepuff
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette)   Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:31 am

Luca could not believe that he actually had this beauty in front of him. He was no stranger to the knowledge that she had a thing with the head boy but the way she reacting to him only spurred him on more. He did not get involved with witches who were involved with other people but she was practically begging for it and he didn't have the resolve to tell her no. Especially with the conversation he had had earlier that day with Orion.

He was sick of always doing the right thing.

For once he was going to do what he wanted to do and to hell with the consequences. Licking his lips he continued to stroke her side even as he pulled back. His eyes flashed as he looked over the beauty in front of him. Yes, he was going to enjoy this and by the time he was done he was done she would be screaming his name.

Watching her wiggle about on top of the piano was only turning him on more. She had yet to touch him and already he was hard as as a rock. She had no idea what he had in store for her but it would leave her begging for more. "Love I am very much a man as you will soon find out."

The sight of watching her wiggle about on top of the piano caused him to smirk, his green eyes flashing dangerously, "No I think I've been given all the encouragement I need sweetheart." Leaning forward he lowered his head over his chest taking one of her hardened nipples between his lips and sucking gently, nipping a bit as he pulled back. Turning his head he payed the same attention to the other breast.

Finally he pulled back and dragged his fingers down across her hips, pulling the offensive piece of clothing off and dropping it to the floor. "You will be dripping by the time I am done with you. I promise you that." Licking his lips he pulled her forward and dropped to his knees in front of here core. Leaning in his tongue snaked out across his lips to taste her. Simply amazing she was. Finally he focused on her clit sucking and nibbling as he slipped two fingers inside of her and curled them upward to hit the spot he knew would drive her wild. He would not be stopping until he drove her to the edge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette)   Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:14 pm

Laurette let out a breathy moan as he closed his lips around her nipple and sucked and nipped at the hardened nub. That felt absolutely exquisite! When he paid her the same attention on the other breast, the Head Girl threw her head back and let out a low scream. She was so turned on it hurt, and she rocked her hips toward him, wanting this amazing man to worship every inch of her body.

Her eyes snapped open and her head shot forward so she could watch him as he knelt between her legs, her leotard having been stripped from her needy body and dropped carelessly to the side. She could feel his breath on her center, heating her arousal and making her keen for him. Oh, bloody Merlin! She moaned as he finally tasted her, throwing her head back again as she closed her eyes and tried to hold on to whatever threads of sanity she had left. How was he making her come apart so thoroughly with barely a touch?

“Oh, gods!” she roared as he gave her clit attention, sucking and licking and even nibbling a bit. She was seeing stars as she felt her orgasm overtake her, walls clamping around his fingers that were moving in the most delicious ways inside of her. She rocked her hips, riding his hand straight into a second release. Oh, thank the gods for the female body’s ability to keep going and going until it passed out from sheer stimulation. She had a feeling she’d be riding the waves of the big O over and over again tonight if Luca had anything to say about it.

If he was this good with his mouth, she couldn’t imagine how great he would be with his dick. She moaned again and moved a hand from where she was leaning back on it to his hair, running her fingers along his scalp before tightening them in his locks and tugging him up her body, wanting to taste herself on his lips. “Come on, sexy. Show me what else you can do.”
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange
Luca Lestrange

Hufflepuff
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette)   Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:28 am

As Luca teased his way across her body he could not help but wear a boyish grin.  It had been awhile she he had had a woman this beautiful below him and there was no one he rather have writhing in pleasure below him.  Sure, there was a fair pick of women he could choose from but none seemed better than the one he was currently with.  

Tonight he fully planned on wiping every one else from her mind and by the time he was done, if she would walk straight it would be nothing short of a miracle.  He could claim her body in every way he possibly could. 

Glancing up as he worked his way down her body, he smiled glad to see she was enjoying the attention he was lavishing upon her.  Even if this was a one off thing he was going to make sure she never forgot it. So he threw everything he had into pleasing her, moving his fingers in time with the attention he was lavishing on her clit.  When he felt her clamp down on his fingers he couldn't help but smirk. 

Just as he was about to continue on and tease her more he felt her fingers in his hair and not wanting to risk having his hair torn out he came up and kissed her deeply letting her taste herself on his lips.  Moaning into the kiss he reached down and pulled her back to the edge of the piano and thrust into her in one harsh move.  "You were saying?" he managed to get out with a growl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette)   Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 2:38 pm

Lucky for her, the boy knew when to give in to what she wanted. Laurette moaned into his mouth as she tasted his tongue, full of her own flavor. It was intoxicating to taste herself on another’s lips. Empowering to know that he had just been taking her to new heights with that glorious mouth. And now she was claiming it with her own even as he finally entered her with a strong thrust.

She let out a high pitched sound of pleasure and rocked her hips forward, body sliding along the smooth top of the piano. Laurette wanted him as deep as he could manage, stroking her most sensitive places. Yes, she let out a guttural moan when he moved within her, doing just that. The Head Girl loved how every dick felt different, touched her in a new way. Every time was like a whole new experience, and Laurette wanted to enjoy every possible one.

“That’s the spot! Yes, keep doing that,” she groaned, tightening her inner muscles around him with precise control. Even as he pumped within her, Laurette let her mouth roam to his neck, sucking on the skin where his pulse pounded beneath the thin layer of flesh. Was it bad for her to be enjoying this so much? Probably. Did she care? Not at the moment. She might. Eventually. Probably would, really. After all, she knew who she loved, right?

At the same time, her brain didn’t even feel like it was all hers anymore, now that she realized she didn’t even know how much of herself was missing thanks to Fletch. Really, she didn’t even know if Tobi was who she’d love if all of her mind was her own again. So, until that was the case, she couldn’t truly commit to forever with him, right? That made sense to her at the moment, but then most things would blindly make sense to her right now as long as the end result was this man taking her into the clouds on wave after wave of orgasmic bliss.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange
Luca Lestrange

Hufflepuff
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette)   Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:25 pm

Leaning over her body as he kissed her he couldn't stop his hands from running over her body teasing her when ever he could.  She was the devil in disguise and he really hoped that he could walk away without getting too involved.  He couldn't afford to now but everything inside of him was telling him to just forget it and live in the moment so thats what he planned on doing. 

Moaning into the kiss he smirked when she rocked forward meeting his thrusts easily. The way she felt around him was simply amazing and it was taking every thing he had inside of him to not release early.  No, there would be none of that and digging his fingers into her hips hard enough to bruise he let out a growl as she tightened around him like a vice grip. 

Never before had he felt anything like he was feeling in that moment and he wished that it would never end.  That they could stay locked in the moment forever. Wrapping his arm around her back he continued to thrust up against her, his pace becoming a bit erratic when she sucked on a certain spot on his neck. 

"Merlin Laur, keep doing that and we will be going for round two a lot sooner than I hoped," he muttered hoping she didn't clock him upside the head for calling her Laur. He would be blue for a month if they stopped now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette)   Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:17 pm

If there was some way to constantly have the sensation of hands running over her body, Laurette would be all over it. She loved the way it felt to be felt up, to be worshipped by fingers, hands, and even lips and tongues. Oh, yes. Anyone could touch her if they made her feel as sexy as this wonderful man was at the moment.

“Watch it, Sexy,” she growled when he called her by the nickname. Nobody called her any nicknames except Tobi, and he was very special. Plus he never listened to her when she had tried to fight him on it, so she kind of had to give in. As it was, she didn’t have the strength or will to yell at Luca for his slip up. She was much too turned on to care, especially as he threatened for a round two while they were still quite involved in the first round.

With his erratic pace and noises of pleasure egging her on, Laurette purposefully clenched her inner muscles around him, growling deep in her throat as she milked his rigid member. “Can you hold out, hot stuff, or am I going to break you down so soon?” she purred in his ear, sucking on the spot on his neck again, sure she was marking him and loving the mental image. She’d have him strutting through the castle with her love bite on his neck for the next day or two, and it would make her quite proud of herself, too.

She moaned as she clenched her inner walls even tighter. Oh, Merlin! He was so good. So wonderful. “You’d better hold out a little longer there, Luca. Or else you had best bounce back pretty damn fast, cause I am far from done with you,” she groaned, rocking her body up into his and simply enjoying the way their bodies were connected.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange
Luca Lestrange

Hufflepuff
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette)   Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:25 pm

Merlin she was amazing.  The way she looked at him, the passion in her eyes was unmatched by any woman he had ever been with.  It burned through to the depths of his soul and he never wanted to turn her loose. He resolved in that moment he would have her again and that he would make her his, headboy be damned.  There would be no taking no as an answer and he doubted she would turn him down in the future.  He would make her beg and he would enjoy every second of it.

"Yes Miss LeBeau as you wish." Pulling her forward with another deep thrust he stared down at her with an unreadable look.  He could see the flicker in her eye at the nickname and rather than tread dangerous water he decided to let it go.

Shuddering slightly he fought to hold on as she clenched and tightened around him. "You might just break me yet, especially if you keep sucking on that spot on my neck." Reaching up he pinched her nipple lightly turning slightly with a smirk before paying the same attention to the other breast.

"As I am far from done with you.  I am going to claim every inch of your body on every surface of this room so do not worry about how quickly I can bounce back.  I have more than enough stamina and energy to keep up with you." Smirking he leaned down and pressed his lips to her biting her bottom lip just hard enough to show he meant business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette)   Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:48 pm

As she wished was right. Laurette grinned like a satisfied queen when he pushed hard into her, pulling her toward him in a wonderfully controlling way. She squealed in delight when he tweaked her nipples, biting at the flesh she’d been sucking on, figuring his assessment would mean she’d really have him unravelling if she upped the ante with her teeth. He felt so good inside her… Mmm, it made her moan against his neck as the first soft orgasm flooded through her, walls clenching harder around his mighty member.

Her head fell back in a moan before he kissed her lips, biting at her bottom on in a most wondrous way that had her mewling and grinding against him. “Mmm, oh, I hope you can live up to that promise, you sexy beast of a man!” she moaned, images of his claimed snapping through her mind like a photo reel.

She really wanted him to prove his intentions to claim her, to make her his over and over until they were both so spent they could barely stumble back to the Slytherin dormitories. It was such a delicious thought that any idea of Tobias and his poor little Puffer heart was completely forgotten in the haze of blind desire for the studly man pounding into her, and Laurette found herself wondering why she’d never pursued this boy before. He’d always been a sort of eye candy for her. She just had never taken the time to actually seduce him. Now she desperately wondered why.

The idea that she might have fallen for him rather than her Tobi was very clear in her devious mind, and she licked her lips at the mental picture of her walking around the castle on Luca’s arm. They would be the sexiest couple to ever grace the halls, and everyone would envy them...

“Oh, yes. Please do take me, and take me hard. Make me yours over and over, you sexy creature! I want to never be able to wash the memories of this night from my mind.”
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange
Luca Lestrange

Hufflepuff
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette)   Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:04 pm

Once the line had been crossed and her desire so obviously known he had no problem continuing to pound into her. The bite she was giving him was enough to leave him weak in the knees and he could not help but moan louder. He refused to give in so easily but there was only so much restraint the young man had. Shaking slightly as she milked him for everything he was worth he spilled inside of her with a soft grunt.

Pulling back slightly but not completely out, he looked down at her with a dark fire burning in his eyes. She would be his, there was no doubt about that and he would not back down without a fight. Before this night he had respected the so call friendship between the heads but there was no way now he would let her walk away from him. She would be his, and his alone.

Picking her up with ease, he lowered her feet to the ground holding her close in case her knee or ankle buckled. Once he was sure she was steady on her feet he started to back away with a smirk crooking his finger towards her to follow. "Which surface shall we christen next, the wall... the couch in the corner...the desk.. so many possibilities.. I will have you on each but which do you prefer next."

He had been dead serious when he had stated he would take her in every way possible. She would scream his name in pleasure and it would be music to his ears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette)   Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 6:34 pm

When he filled her hot core with his strong seed, Laurette couldn’t help but let out a great groan of satisfaction. The hungry look in his eyes had her excited for even more, knowing that there was plenty yet to come, and she grinned pleasantly when he lifted her from the piano with ease, setting her gently on her feet as if she was some fragile doll. It was ironic to her, since he’d just pounded into her with the strength of a sexy beast more even than a man.

“Oh, yes. I like the way your mind works.” Her voice was a husky purr as she followed his beckoning finger, a sexy smile curling on her lips. “I think we should start standing up, so we don’t get too tired, then work our way toward the softer furniture. It only seems logical…”

The raven-haired dancer strutted over to the wall and braced herself with her hands, bending over slightly with her ass pushed out, legs spread. She looked over her shoulder at the boy, beckoning him with her eyes. “Now, come show me what you’ve got, big boy. Over here, on the desk, on my knees. I want it all.”

She shook her rump a bit, licking her lips. Oh, yes. This was going to be a long night, and she was going to enjoy it. It would probably be a long time before her fantasies didn’t include the sexy Slytherin, but Laurette didn’t much care at the moment. In fact, it excited her. Maybe she should feel bad about Tobi, maybe she should stop all this before they could make a whole night of it, but the girl turned off that part of her mind and gave in to pleasure for the night, screaming the name ‘Luca’ with reckless abandon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette)   Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Give Me A Sign (Laurette)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1