Hogwarts: The Silver Lining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where enemies can become allies and friends, and where everything you thought you knew is now questionable.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Helpful Links
Founders
Salazar Slytherin
Tumblr
Twitter

Rowena Ravenclaw
Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
The Daily Phropet
Affiliates

Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caellum Chancellor
Caellum Chancellor

Slytherin
Year 1
None

Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open}   Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:01 am

It seemed that insomnia was an almost nightly occurrence for Harry at this point, or near insomnia at least. Any sleep he got was punctuated by nightmares and screaming, and his mind was generally too full of worries for him to fall asleep. The combination was that he was beginning to move a little bit like a living corpse, too close to the sleep deprivation line to be normal. Pretty soon he would have to go to Madam Pomfrey, or possible Professor Slughorn, and get a sleeping potion so that he could get back to functioning.

That night would not be tonight, however. It was a few minutes after the common room cleared out, and Harry had a plan for how to make proper use of his inability to get any sleep. He had checked the returned Marauder’s Map, making sure that Filch and the majority of the professors were occupied far from his destination before he set off.

By the time he made it to the dungeon, he was growing quite confident. He had cast a charm muffling his footsteps, but not outright silencing them, so that they wouldn’t echo through the entire dungeons, but anyone approaching would know he was there and be able to confront him.

As Snape seemed to be asleep, chances were there were only three people who had any right to be here and thus to catch him. He wasn’t at all scared of the new/old Potions professor, and the two Slytherin prefects were the people he was hoping to confront, so that suited his purpose just fine. Anyone else he ran into was probably just as out of bounds as he was, so he really wasn’t worried.

Finally, after wandering back and forth in the dungeons for what seemed like hours, Harry finally heard steps approaching. He thought to check the map again and make sure of who it was, but realized that he had left it up by his bed when he departed for this adventure. Now all he could do was stand there and wait to see who was coming and how this played out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open}   Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:45 am

Lillian had spent so much time t the Astronomy Tower that she didn't understand it was way past carefew.Though,she wasn't really worried about it.She was so not in the mood that she seriously didn't care if someone caught her and confronted her,or gave her detention.
Maybe she was different from the other snakes,and maybe she shouldn't be a snake at all,but here she was,a Slytherin Fifth Year.
It wasn't even her choice,and she was sick of trying to act like a real snake should do.Her fellow Slytherins were always harsh towards her,not even trying to have a real talk with her.Instead,they believed she was just like Parkinson.But in fact,she didn't like fighting,and stayed far,far away from gossip.She stayed out of people's lives and expected of them to do the same.

As she made her way down the Dungeons,she thought that she heard footsteps but shook her head and dismissed the thought.It would probably be the Prefects doing their duty.Shrugging her shoulders,she kept walking,thinking about what to do.Sure,she wasn't English.And yes,she wasn't like the other Slytherins,but that didn't make her any less Pureblood,or changed the fact that she was still a witch.So why would everyone hate her,when she has done nothing wrong in particular?

But that was when she heard footsteps once again.Not ignoring it,this time,she decided to see who it was.If it was Malfoy or Riddle,they would just confront her and take her to Snape.She was used to it by now.Biting her lip,the blonde girl followed the footsteps,only to stop on her tracks.
"Potter?"
That,she didn't expect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open}   Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:58 pm

It was much too late in the evening for a sane person to be wandering the dungeon corridors, but then Draco Malfoy had never really claimed to be sane. He was having trouble sleeping since he’d stopped trying so hard to portray the image of a loyal almost-Death Eater. He kept feeling like he needed to sleep with one eye open and his wand in his hand, and it wasn’t doing much for his stressed psyche. The lack of sleep was really beginning to cause him problems, and he wasn’t looking forward to the rest of the year if it was already catching up to him this badly.

As he considered seeking out the Room of Requirement for a place to catch a nap, he heard footsteps and slowed his pace. If that wasn’t a prefect, Draco was going to have fun taking points and giving orders, perhaps even a detention or two. The trademark Malfoy smirk crossed his lips as he made his silent way toward the sound, ears perking as he heard a familiar feminine voice say Potter’s name. Oh yes. The Snake Prince was going to have fun tonight.

Thanking Salazar for his insomnia, Draco stepped out of the shadows and smirked at the two students caught out of bed. His grey eyes danced with amusement as he fingered his wand and tapped his toe on the stone floor. Black silk pajama pants and a thin black tank were all that covered his lean, muscular body, and his blonde hair fell loose over his eyes. He would have looked dead sexy if it weren’t for the malicious glint in those icy eyes.

”Well, well,” he hissed, gaze never leaving the two students. ”Look who we have here. Potter and Vinter. Whatever are you doing together? Oh, tell me it’s love! That would be grand.” He was probably pushing his luck, what with his orders from the Dark Lord, but did Draco really care about that? At the rate he was going it wasn’t likely that this would be the only thing to upset the man he was meant to serve anyway, so why not have a bit of fun?

His arms were folded over his chest as he laughed at the pair before him. ”I think that’ll be five points each, and if you don’t scurry off to your beds right now you can serve a nice night of detention with the lovely Mr. Filch.” The blonde was grinning like a chubby child in a sweets shop as he bossed the pair around. Now he just hoped they chose to ignore his instructions so he could punish them further. Yes, this definitely made up for the insomnia.
Back to top Go down
Caellum Chancellor
Caellum Chancellor

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open}   Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open} Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 7:55 pm

One day Harry would get used to pretty girls, and people in general he supposed, knowing exactly who he was when he had no idea who they were. Tonight was not that night, however, and his mouth fell halfway into a gape. "Er, yeah," he managed, through a brain that was swirling rather than producing fully coherent thoughts. This had not been at all what he was planning for this expedition.

Before he figured out how to react, other than the obvious of making a fool of himself, they were joined by a known commodity that made Harry much more in control of the situation than he had been a few moments before. "Just the slimy ferret I wanted to talk to tonight," he said with a smirk, completely ignoring everything Malfoy had said, with the exception of filing away in his memory that the girl was called Vinter and that Malfoy didn't seem to like her any better than he liked Harry, which made her more interesting than she already was.

"Points are fine, but I don't think it's within the power of Prefects to give detentions with anyone," Harry said coolly. He might have that backwards, but it didn't really matter. Before he went back to bed he doubted he would suffer any punishment whatsoever. Malfoy had gotten the better of him at the train station, and in the time since they had both been carefully avoiding each other. It was time to settle the score and humiliate the snake prince, and now he even had a pretty audience to do so in front of. What a bonus!

"Anyway, I don't think your handlers would like you strutting around clearly outside of your duties and wearing only clearly muggle pajamas," he said slowly and carefully, "and I think your girlfriend would like even less the thought of you being the same bullying prick that you always used to be." Harry's trademark grin was slowly coming back as he felt he was gaining control of the situation. "So let's just forget this whole thing happened, Vinter can go on to bed, we can both go back to wandering around all night, and no one besides the three of us has to be any wiser to any of it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open}   Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open} Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:05 am

The stuttering of Potter brought a half smirk on the girl's lips,but it was soon wiped away at the hearing of a voice all too familiar to her.Though sadly,that voice never brought a smile on her lips.But a scowl would always be in place whenever their blue eyes met.Draco Malfoy had always been a total jerk to her,so she paid him back with the same coin.Mutual feelings of hatred.And that's what made her understand why he and Riddle had become a thing.Because one stupid,needed another to survive this world.

When that snake started talking,Lillian was so close to forgetting that he was a Prefect,and punch him in the face.Manners be damned,that guy made the worse come out of her.But before she had the chance to say,or do anything she'd regret,Harry Potter decided to be the hero and save the day,standing up for both of them.Lills didn't know whether she should be glad about it,but instead of arguing,or sneaking away,she crossed her arms over her chest and leaned against the wall,watching the small fight between the two guys.This was a lot funnier than she had ever thought.

Every time Potter had something to say to humiliate Malfoy,Lillian had to snort a laugh.It was extremely funny to see the badass Draco Malfoy being humiliated by that,and especially from a Gryffindor.She knew that by the time this was over,Malfoy would be angry as ever,and Lillian would be laughing so hard.She will always remember this night.
"I should be hexing you for humiliating a fellow snake,Potter,but I actually find this extremely funny.So go on.I am enjoying this."

Though when Potter was finally done talking,Lillian had something to say of her own.Why should she go to bed,while they could wander around all night?Malfoy was a Prefect,but Potter was nothing.So what gave him privileges she didn't have?
"Whoah there,Potter,"she said and pushed herself off of the wall,walking coser to him."Det er latterligt ..,"she mumbled under her breath in Danish,mostly to herself,saying how ridiculous this was."Why should I go to bed,and you,shall wander around?If you do wander around,I will too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open}   Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open} Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 7:54 pm

Bristling at the comment about his ‘handlers’, Draco barely held himself back from jumping on Potter and wrapping his pale fingers about the annoying sod’s throat. The thought that Skyler would have  problem with this was rather upsetting, but at the same time, the blonde figured he could justify it. After all, it took two to actually have a good fist fight, and Draco was positive that Potter wouldn’t back down once it was started.

Soon, his thoughts were interrupted by the incredibly annoying sound of Vinter voicing her opinions and concerns yet again. He couldn’t help but roll his eyes at her question, even as he was determined to send both of the students off to bed. ”Vinter, you should go to bed because I damn well told you to, and because you don’t want to be strung up in the oldest dungeons for a week with Filch. You don’t want to play with the big boys, I can promise you.”

His glare was cruel as he completely ignored her after that. Draco turned to Potter and sneered at the dark haired boy. ”You know, Potter, you might want to figure out just who your targets are listening to before you try to tease them about it,” he said simply, arms crossed over his chest. ”As far as my girlfriend is concerned, I’m sure she’ll nurse any wounds you manage to cause while I pummel you once I tell her how you started a row with me.” He smirked at the other boy then, wondering what he might do now.

”Oh, and it is perfectly within my power to assign you a detention and take those points, so I think you both will be meeting with Filch tomorrow after dinner. That seems fair.”
Back to top Go down
Caellum Chancellor
Caellum Chancellor

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open}   Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open} Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:28 pm

"I'm trying to help you," Harry hissed out of the side of his mouth at Vinter and her objection, but it didn’t seem to matter. The blonde seemed determined to be as bad as she could and get herself in as much trouble as possible, and Harry wasn’t really sure why. He also wasn’t sure why it was that he was trying to help her. Maybe he really did have a ‘saving people thing’, and needed to give her up as a bad job and focus on more important problems.

His head snapped almost on command to Draco, and Harry had to actually work to keep his jaw from falling open. Had his longtime nemesis really said what Harry thought he heard? Was the Snake Prince now beyond the control of the Death Eaters the same way that Harry was beyond the control of the Order? If so, what did that even mean for Harry? Was the entire world turned inside out this year? It sure felt that way.

Still, that was something to be worried about later. Maybe Harry would ask Skyler, when he apologized to her for offending her about Malfoy the other day. For now, Harry needed to deal with the current situation. “I don’t particularly want another row with you Malfoy, and I doubt you want one with me, after I rearranged your face so effectively the last time. If it will soothe your ego and keep it from having to happen again, I’ll be the bigger man and serve your detention,” Harry added with a mocking grin. He thought about tipping a wink to Vinter, but decided that would be going too far.

“When and where should I meet the Squib to do my punishment?” he asked instead, torn between laughing and screaming, and willing himself to do neither one. As much fun as ripping Malfoy apart would be, Harry needed to stay out of trouble as much as he could this year, both with the actual authorities of the school and with his friends, and a large fight with Malfoy would manage both kinds of trouble at once. It was a bad idea combo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open}   Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open} Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:43 pm

Lillian didn't want this.She hadn't planned nay of this,yet here she was,in the middle of a fight between Malfoy and Potter.She couldn't lie.She actually enjoyed the little show,but listening to Malfoy's harsh words and threats wasn't something that pleased her.So instead of fighting back and making things even worse,she decided to shut up and let the two men solve out their differences,before she jumped back in.

She had no idea what they were talking about,but it surely was something that angered Malfoy.Potter seemed to have the upper hand this time,but still,Malfoy was a Prefect,and he had made sure that both of them would be having a detention with Filch,liked it or not.
Lillian hated this,but had no other choice.She had already cost her House a few points,and she was in no mood to cause the loss of even more house points.She wouldn't be able to find a good enough excuse afterwards.

Though what surprised her,was when Potter asked when and where he detention would be,but didn't mention her at all.As if he would be the only one.And that's when Lillian jumped into their little talk once again.Making her way closer to Potter,Lillian winked at him.
"Aww..but I will be there too!Thought I would leave you alone?I was the cause of us getting caught after all.."
Lillian wanted to laugh at the sudden turn of events,but if she was going to have a detention,she could at least have some fun before."Why don't we show Malfoy,what we were doing before he came and rudely interrupted us?Hmm?"
But before the boy had time to react,Lillian leaned in and captured his lips,kissing him just for the eyes of Malfoy.Maybe this night would end up to be a lot more fun than she thought.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open}   Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open} Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:06 pm

It was late. Later than she should be up and out and about but Skyler couldn't sleep. That seemed to be the theme of her nights since Friday and the proof of it was starting to show with the visible dark circles now ringing her purple eyes. The brunette didn't feel like it would be right to complain about her life circumstances, but things were coming at her from all angles lately and at a rapid pace.

The teen thought this was probably the reason for her current insomnia. Her body was all for laying in bed and not moving but her mind wouldn't shut off for the life of her. It kept chasing itself in circles until she were dizzy and she didn't get very far with solving anything. The only thing she was getting far with was creating distance between herself and the common room. Skyler was sure she never made a conscious choice to leave it, but now that she had she wasn't about to go back. Even if she did feel slightly naked in her silky black pajama bottoms and small black tank top that rode a bit high, showing her midriff a little and hugging her form tightly.

It wasn't long until she heard voices up ahead as she padded down the corridor silently and she paused in her step, straining her senses to see if she could make out who it was. If it were a professor, she'd turn back now. No use getting caught when she didn't need to be after all. Not being able to make out the voices, Skyler thought for a moment and then gave an experimental sniff, wondering if she was at least in touch enough with Nyx to smell scents even in human form. She was. And could. And she smelled three distinct scents. And all three she recognized.

Curious as to what all three we're doing together, and why one Gryffindor was so far from his tower, Skyler strutted forward, her wand tucked behind her right ear as per usual and her dark locks flowing down her back and over her shoulders in soft waves. From the shadows she could see Draco, also in his pjs, his back to her. Peeking around him, she spotted Harry, and Vinter, kissing. Wait. What?! Skyler did a double take. Kissing?! "What the hell.." In true Skyler fashion, she spoke aloud without consciously being aware of it, eyes widened slightly at what she was seeing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open}   Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open} Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:15 pm

To say the blonde was confused would be a total understatement, as he gawked at Vinter and Potter snogging before him. Where did that even come from? It didn’t seem like the two of them had any sort of relationship going on, and in fact it seemed more like Potter was trying to shake the blonde bimbo rather than get up close and personal with her, and yet… The black-haired boy didn’t seem all too bothered by her lips on his and her tongue possibly making its slimy way down his throat.

Draco actually shuddered at the sight, then twitched as a familiar voice rang out from somewhere near his shoulder. Spinning on his heel, Draco came face to, well, air with his girlfriend’s short form. He grinned down at her, reaching down fast and grabbing the backs of her thighs, forcing the girl to wrap her legs around his waist as he pulled her into his arms and covered her lips with his. If the scarhead was getting some action, Draco was sure as hell going to get some too.

A moan coursed through his throat as he allowed his hands to wander up toward her ass, a smile growing on his lips. Draco pulled his mouth away from that of his girlfriend in order to spare a glare for Potter and the fool of a Slytherin clinging to the bloody git. ”You’re just in time to help me figure out what to do with these two I found out of bed, you sexy panther.” His voice was a deep growl. ”What do you think is a fitting punishment for this dirty couple?”
Back to top Go down
Caellum Chancellor
Caellum Chancellor

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open}   Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open} Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:42 pm

Harry had no bloody idea what the blonde was talking about. They had been caught because they bumped into each other randomly and then Malfoy immediately walked up before Harry was even capable of coherent thought again. What exactly did Vinter think she was getting at?

Then she was kissing him and Harry leaned into it naturally, eyes snapping shut as she kissed her back. His hands found her waist and he pulled the blonde against him just as naturally, deepening the kiss along with the body contact. He was vaguely aware that Malfoy was speaking again, but that wasn’t important right now. What was important was his tongue gently licking Vinter’s lips, hoping to open then and deepen the kiss still more. Thank Merlin more successful teen wizards than he liked to talk about their adventures and conquests, or he would have no idea what to do here.

Some small part of his brain told Harry that it wasn’t actually even him that Malfoy was talking to and that he should check the changing situation out, but most of his brain insisted that the kiss was far more important and finally did until he pulled away to breathe. Then he turned around towards Malfoy and immediately wished he hadn’t. Skyler had appeared at some point and was now wrapped around Malfoy, doing much the same thing that Vinter and Harry had been doing, and it looked like Malfoy had considerably more experience and passion than Harry did.

“What the hell?”

This thought was cut short as Malfoy removed his mouth from his girlfriend’s and returned immediately to the idea of punishment. Harry was outraged. “Surely you don’t think we should be punished for doing exactly the same thing as you, especially when it involves taking points from your own House?”

Giving Malfoy up as a bad job, Harry turned his attention to his newest and possibly most confusing friend. “C’mon, Sky, you can’t think taking points for this is a good idea. Give us a slap on the wrist detention with someone easygoing that the two of us can serve together, and let’s be on our way. Or, better yet, convince your meddling boyfriend to forget he ever saw us. It’s not like you two are even the Prefects who are supposed to be patrolling tonight. Just go to bed, or whatever it is you two want to do.” In his play to get out of trouble, or at least to get Vinter out of trouble, Harry was forgetting to be nasty about the relationship between the two Slytherin Prefects. That, or getting snogged had been what it took to finally mellow him out to the idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open}   Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:25 pm

Lillian wasn't exactly thinking when she kissed Harry.It was just a random thought that came in her mind,and for a second she believed that it would be fun to do so.And much to her surprise,it indeed was fun,because it seemed that Mr.Potter wasn't that bad of a kisser after all.His hands snaked themselves around her waist to pull her closer,while his tongue did not waste any time at all.When he licked her lips softly,Lillis saw nothing bad in giving him exactly what he wanted.Opening her mouth,she allowed him entrance,kissing him back just as deeply.This was nothing passionate.Nothing including love.And she was thankful about it.As long as they both enjoyed this,there didn't have to be feelings involved.Because there weren't any feelings between them.

In the background,she could hear another voice,but it soon was muffled,though Lillian didn't pay attention.She didn't care.All she cared about at the moment was the kiss she was sharing with the boy who lived.And she actually found herself enjoying it.
Once they parted,Lillian smiled and turned to look at Malfoy,only to see him snogging his little girlfriend,with much more passion.They were actually really into it,which made Lillian shrug and smile.Guess someone was having a lot more fun than her,and when she was going to tell Potter that they should now part,before Malfoy decided to take more points,Harry had to open his mouth,making Lillian groan.

She remained silent throughout his monologue,crossing her arms over her chest and looking between him,and the couple who was still having an intimate moment.Lillian shot him a look,telling them that they were occupied,but he kept on talking,ignoring her completely.Potter was one to play with fire,it seemed,and she didn't know whether that was a good thing or not.Because he could easily get burned."Leave them be,Potter.I might hate them but don't destroy the mood!"
But Harry kept on,this time,talking to Riddle,instead of Malfoy.He was trying to reason with them,but Lillian found that ridiculous.Shrugging,she gave up on trying to stop him,and waited to see what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open}   Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:16 pm

Skyler didn't get much time to ponder the scene she had stumbled upon, Draco made sure of that. Before she could really protest as she wanted, he had swooped down and grabbed her by the thighs, forcing her to wrap her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck to keep from falling backwards. Her face immediately set in a glare but that was also interrupted by her boyfriend, as he seemed claimed her lips with his.

The brunette didn't have it in her to pull away, feeling a need for the contact, and kissed him back happily as her eyes fluttered closed. She enjoyed the feel of his lips on hers, his hands gripping her and the way he could pick her up as if she weighed nothing at all. Though she would never say these things out loud. His ego was already big enough, and she had no wish to inflate it further.

His moan pulled a soft one from her, and she made a small whimpering sound at the loss of contact, growling slightly at the fact that his attention had returned to the other two instead of remaining on her. What was she? Chopped liver? Skyler was half a second away from biting his pale neck in retaliation when his deep growling voice sent a shiver down her body, and his words registered with her. As did Harry's. And Vinter's.

Sighing as her friend pleaded with her, the teen rolled her purple eyes and rearranged herself so that she was perched on her boyfriend's back, piggyback style. She knew he would probably not be happy with the change in position, especially since he didn't seem to particularly like when Skyler climbed on him like a monkey, but she didn't really much care. It was late, and this was much more preferable to standing. Plus, she liked pushing his buttons.

The brunette ignored the blonde girl for the time being, because she didn't want to be tempted to pull her wand on the girl. Instead, her vibrant eyes focused on her friend. "Alright, alright. Merlin Harry, don't go getting your boxers in a twist." She jested with him, a playful grin pulling at her lips. "Though if you ask me, kissing Vinter should be a punishable crime." Skyler spared the girl in question a dark look before she turned her full attention to her boyfriend. "Let's just go Draco. Harry's right, and I'm no hypocrite."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open}   Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open} Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:27 am

The blonde Slytherin did his best to ignore Potter’s every word, but he still knew that the boy had a few good points. He was sadly sure that his girlfriend would acknowledge this fact, and he figured he would soon be thwarted in his point taking and detention giving. One part of what the Gryffindor said did stick in his brain, however, and he planned to use it against him soon.

He couldn’t help but laugh when Vinter decided to try and pull Potter back to her charm, but it was obvious that he was having none of that. Oh, this was entertaining. Just as he was about to mock the idiot girl, Draco felt his own girlfriend moving about and his grey eyes bugged out in alarm. ”What do you think you are doing?” he hissed at her, feeling the cool air of the dungeon hit his arousal through his thin pants and growling in response. The tent there would be painfully obvious to the other pair of students, and Draco wasn’t exactly prepared to show them just what Skyler was capable of doing to him while barely doing anything at all.

While he wasn’t embarrassed of his body in any way, the blonde was aware that this could be considered a weakness, and he really didn’t need to give these two anything to use against him. Knowing there was nothing he could do about it now, he simply shook his head and held on to Sky’s legs, pulling her lower half tightly against his back. If she could tease him, he could damn well tease back. He smirked at her words and finally found his voice again.

”Fine, fine, your points are restored. This time. If only because Potter basically just told me to go shag my sexy girlfriend,” he smirked widely at the raven-haired boy, wondering when Sky would smack him upside the head, as he was sure she would. ”You really should get to bed though. This doesn’t exempt you from point docking should the Hufflepuffs find you.” That was probably all he could get away with saying, and he really was ready to take Sky to a more… secluded area. Hopefully the other two would take the hint and get out of there so he and his panther could do the same. He had a bit of a… problem to take care of.
Back to top Go down
Caellum Chancellor
Caellum Chancellor

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open}   Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open} Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:45 pm

That had certainly spiraled out of control quickly. Harry felt that he had never felt more beaten while actually getting out of trouble, and that was even with the fact that he had just had the best snog of his young life!

Still, from the look that Skyler shot the blonde girl, who was apparently called Vinter, and the things his friend said about her, Harry wondered whether he should be giving her the time of day or staying as far away from her as humanly possible. He had also apparently told Malfoy to go shag the purple eyed girl, though for the life of him he couldn’t figure out how. He needed to retreat to his own territory, if only to figure things out before they could get any weirder.

Apparently the questions he had come here hoping to confront Malfoy and Skyler with would have to go unanswered, though an accidental glance at Malfoy’s suddenly tighter pants answered one of them in a way that Harry really didn’t like. Still, they had been competing for years, and the desire to one up the Slytherin flared up and Harry couldn’t resist something or a parting shot on the way out.

He turned to Vinter, pulling her close again and whispering in her ear, though he made sure that it would carry to the Slytherin Prefects, so that Malfoy would have to hear it. “I’m gonna get out of here, before the blonde missile changes his mind. We’ll have to continue this another time, somewhere that they can’t find us.”

With that Harry pulled away and made his way slowly towards the exit that would lead him back into the castle proper. Most of him, including all of the rational parts of his brain, just wanted to go to bed, but there were a few different small parts that wanted one of the other people in the dungeon to call him back and keep this encounter going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open}   Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 3:53 pm

Lillian had certainly not planned on ending up caught in the Dungeons,then snogging Potter,and at the same time watching Malfoy and Riddle getting on it.But in her life,nothing seemed to be going according to plan,so she had given up thinking about it.Instead,she enjoyed the little kiss going on between her and the little lion,which soon ended,making her pout.

Though when Riddle started talking,it took everything in Lillian not to react.She didn't understand why.Why did everyone treat her like some kind of enemy?She hadn't hurt anyone,and neither was she planning on doing something like that,but no one seemed to understand that.Everyone hated her,when she had done nothing wrong.And she could certainly not hide the fact that Riddle's words pained her.She had tried being good,and make friends,but no one seemed to like different.No one seemed to like her.

While the other three were talking,Lillian was not paying attention to them.It was as if she was deaf and blind,paying attention only to her thoughts.She heard and saw nothing,but her own self.She didn't want to know what they were saying,afraid that she'd have to hear more accusations about her person.As if they hadn't said much already..
But when the Lion suddenly pulled her to his body,Lillian's hands instantly went against his chest,grabbing a fistful of his shirt just to steady herself.His whisper made her shiver,and she nodded at him,not daring to take her eyes off of his.

She watched him as he untangled himself from her and started to leave,being frozen in place.That's when she finally registered what was happening."Potter,wait!"
Running over to him before he had the time to leave,Lillian smiled a little and stood on her tiptoes,kissing his lips once again,this time,not wanting to get on the Prefects' nerves,but just to say 'Goodnight'.
Breaking the kiss,she winked at Potter and pulled back a little,biting her lip."Sleep well,Potter.I'll see you around.."
Glancing one last time at the two Prefects,then at Harry,she slowly started walking back towards the Dungeons,ready to go to bed.She had put herself in much trouble already.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open}   Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 5:33 pm

Skyler couldn't help but snort at her boyfriend's antics, and words. Though she did smack him upside the head at his shagging comment. Aside from being completely sure that hadn't been what Harry had meant, the brunette was sure the blonde boy was just trying to yank her friend's chain, and Sky was determined to get them to get along. But neither boy seemed to want to be very helpful, and Harry was just as bad as her boyfriend.

It was like a train wreck. Or a plane crash. No matter how much she wanted to look away, she just couldn't. But it was awful to see her friend kissing her enemy. Or one of them anyways, though Skyler was sure it would be significantly more disgusting if Harry were kissing Pansy. A picture came to mind at that thought, and had the brunette making gagging noises, her face one of utter disgust as she watched the pair say goodnight to each other. She rolled her eyes at Harry's barb, pressing her lips to Draco's neck softly and deliberately in the hopes that would distract him from responding in kind, otherwise they might be there all night.

Skyler watched Vinter walk away with a glare for a moment, and if looks could kill the blonde girl would've dropped dead on the spot. It wasn't that the teen were jealous. It was the mere fact that Vinter was a royal pain in the ass and Sky thought Harry deserved better, even if just for an occasional snogging partner. Gaze returning to her friend, she huffed as he too walked away. "What am I? Chopped liver?" She grumbled grumpily, offended that Harry hadn't even said goodnight to her. Sighing, she decided to just let it go and give her attention to her boyfriend. Grinning, she asked innocently, "Soooo...bedtime?" It was almost a hopeful tone, as if she knew she was in for some punishment she was hoping to get out of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open}   Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 1:17 pm

Draco watched as the others left him and his girlfriend alone in the corridor. He easily slid the girl from his back around to his front again, still clinging to her and keeping her feet off the floor. His grin was wicked as he looked deeply into her eyes, enjoying the silky feel of her pj pants under his fingers. A small growl tore through his throat as he smirked at his girlfriend, eyes glinting in the near darkness. ”You are most definitely not chopped liver, you delicious thing. Much more like chocolate covered strawberries. I could eat you up…” he trailed, moving his lips to her jawline and trailing kisses and nips from her chin down toward her ear, then making his way to her throat.

The blonde sucked at the sweet skin where her neck met her shoulder, nibbling lightly enough to avoid hurting her, but hard enough that she would bear his mark in the morning. Sucking at her flesh, he moaned in his throat and moved his hands along the small of her back, fingers whispering across her ass and squeezing ever so often.

He pulled away from her flesh, wide grin spread across his lips as he looked once again at his beautiful girlfriend. ”I’d say bedtime sounds like an excellent plan, though I have no intention of letting you sleep just yet.” He hungrily dove back in for another kiss, capturing her lips and sliding his tongue into her mouth in a fight for dominance which he greatly enjoyed. His arousal was painfully obvious, and he was sure she could feel it in their current position. Oh, how badly he wanted to take things further. How he wanted to become as close as physically possible to this amazing girl he clung to.

”Oh, Salazar,” he muttered against her lips as he panted for air. ”Do you know what you do to me, you wildcat?”
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open}   Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 1:09 am

It wasn't long after the others left that Skyler was being pulled around to face the boy she loved to annoy, and her hopeful grin faltered slightly at the wicked grin he shot her and the look in his grey eyes. If she hadn't still been wrapped around his body and if her feet had been on the ground she might have given in to her fight or flight instincts and ran off. But as it was he had her where he wanted her apparently and there was no running now. "I guess it's a good thing I'm not edible then.." The brunette murmured softly, completely loosing thought as his lips travelled along her skin.

Purple eyes fluttered shut as he reached the crook of her neck, and nibbled at the flesh there. "Draco? Maybe we should..go somewhere.." Her words were broken and carried no real conviction behind them as she trailed off, losing herself in his ministrations. A faint moan escaped her lips at the feelings he was once again raising in her as his hands wandered and squeezed at her backside while he continued to mark her. The brunette would no doubt be angry with the mark in the morning, but for now she was enjoying his attentions too much to care.

A disappointed groan sounded from the brunette when he stopped those wonderful things he was doing, and she opened her eyes to see him grinning at her. To which Skyler promptly grinned back coyly, and she opened her mouth to respond to his words but he cut her off with a kiss, which she easily got lost in. No sooner had his lips covered here than his tongue was battling with hers, and the teen once again closed her eyes, not caring where they were or who might come upon them as long as he continued to kiss her like that.

Sky couldn't even bring herself to care how much like the typical girl she were becoming when it came to the blonde boy. All she could think about was kissing him back with equal amount of hunger and the hardness she could feel poking at her lower half in a way that oddly enough wasn't uncomfortable, but instead made her unconsciously shift her hips to rub against him. It was clear the brunette was not afraid to provoke sexual activity or to participate in it. Atleast not when it came to Draco Malfoy.

She knew the it was the need for air that pulled his lips from hers, and even then he didn't go very far, but it didn't keep the sound of protest she made from being heard. "I have no idea what you're talking about." Skyler responded, panting, and managed to give an innocent look as she pressed her hips against him teasingly. "So about this bed..." The brunette trailed off suggestively, not realizing that her words could be taken in a completely different way than she meant them. While Skyler had no problem continuing their play, she much rather preferred to do so in privacy where the chance of getting caught by a professor or anyone else was very slim. She didn't think how her statement could be considered an invitation for something more than what she expected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open}   Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:04 pm

A growl tore its way through the blonde’s throat as his girlfriend responded to his touches and bites. She’d said something about moving to somewhere more private, but Draco was not listening. He was much more interested in the noises he was causing her to make and the way she was grinding against his body. He could feel himself growing even more aroused if that were possible. Every time she moved he felt like he was getting closer to some euphoria he’d never before known.

When his gorgeous girlfriend mentioned a bed, Draco couldn’t hold back his moan of deep desire. Images of Skyler sprawled on a bed before him in naught but her undergarments filled his mind. Oh… This had to happen. He had to get them to a bed. Well, the nearest one was probably his. He could take them there, cast a silencing charm on the hangings, and they’d have at least a bit of privacy…

”Alright, little snake,” he murmured, shifting her in his arms so that he could carry her bridal-style toward the Slytherin quarters. ”Time to find that bad. And a bit of privacy…” With that, he gave the password and carried his love into their common room. He walked toward the stairs to the boys’ dorms, a lusty smirk plastered on his pale face.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open}   Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open} Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:29 pm

His moan seemed to vibrate through her, straight to her core, and Skyler found herself grow excited as she was shifted around in his arms to be carried in a fashion that was much too damsel-in-distress like for her tastes. "I liked the other position better.." She grumbled with a glare, making her dislike of her new position in his arms apparent. "I am perfectly capable of walking you know. My legs work and everything." The brunette added on a bit louder so he could hear her comments clearly, swinging her legs slightly to emphasize her point.

But instead of continuously arguing the point, since he was just as stubborn as she was and was prone to doing whatever he wanted anyways, Skyler amused herself with attacking his neck leisurely with her lips. She trailed feather soft kisses along his throat, and became so engrossed with sucking at his pale flesh that she failed to realize exactly where they were going. Until they got there that was. The brunette suddenly became aware of a symphonic range of snores and turned her head to find herself in none other than the sixth year boy's dormitory.

Purple eyes widened in shock and she reminded herself at the last second to keep her shock as quiet as possible. She sent her boyfriend a glare that could freeze hell over just as she realized this was mostly her fault for suggesting a bed in the first place. The teen rolled her eyes and shook her head at herself, losing the glare in favor of a sultry little smirk that she sent Draco in consent. Sky figured there was no point in being angry when they could continue their fun in private. It was almost never that they got any kind of privacy after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open}   Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of Bounds and Up All Night {Open}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1