Hogwarts: The Silver Lining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where enemies can become allies and friends, and where everything you thought you knew is now questionable.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Helpful Links
Founders
Salazar Slytherin
Tumblr
Twitter

Rowena Ravenclaw
Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
The Daily Phropet
Affiliates

Probably not a good thing Pt. 2 - Complete

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Probably not a good thing Pt. 2 - Complete - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Probably not a good thing Pt. 2 - Complete   Probably not a good thing Pt. 2 - Complete - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 3:23 pm

“Thank you?” he asked, with a look of utter confusion on his face. “Thank you?” He cocked his head at her and gazed at her with demanding eyes. “I carry you to the hospital after keeping you from getting killed by my crazy ex-girlfriend, and all you can say is thank you?” He raised a brow at her, shaking his head slowly. “Unbelievable.”

He made to get up, then allowed a wicked grin to cross his lips as he let his elbows give, dropping like a dead weight onto the girl. He wrapped his arms about her body and pulled her as he rolled, falling to the floor on his back and wincing slightly as his shoulder blades met the stone floor. That would leave a mark, but he didn’t care. He now had a very pretty girl on top of him with no one to tell them they were doing anything wrong. He smirked up at her.

“Now, how about you give me a real reward, hm?” He puckered his lips at her, waiting for his kiss.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Probably not a good thing Pt. 2 - Complete   Probably not a good thing Pt. 2 - Complete - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 3:59 pm

Skyler gave a small squeal as he rolled them off the couch, and they under up on the floor, with her on top of him. She huffed, wriggling around to get herself in a more comfortable position atop the Slytherin boy. Eventually she ended up in a sitting position, her knees straddling his hips, and her arms crossed over her chest as she laughed at his puckered lips.

"If I recall correctly, it seemed to be my expert reflexes that saved me from getting blown up." She smirked down at him, eyes gleaming as she set the record straight. "But I suppose you do deserve something for your oh so heroic acts tonight. Although I would like to point out that a real hero doesn't expect things in return normally." She added on, leaning forward as if she were going to kiss him, pausing right before their lips met, a mischievous little grin forming on her lips. "I think a kiss will do, don't you Draco?" She questioned in a whisper, her hands coming to rest on his chest between them.

The brunette had no idea where her confidence came from, but she supposed she was just doing what she normally did. Teasing and playing. That seemed to be her thing, and she was glad for it as it allowed her to be in this position with the blonde boy beneath her and no embarrassing or humiliating blush overtaking her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Probably not a good thing Pt. 2 - Complete   Probably not a good thing Pt. 2 - Complete - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:18 pm

Draco couldn’t take it anymore, and he pulled the girl’s lips down to his, kissing her full on the mouth, a bit deeper this time than he had the first or second. When he broke the kiss, he kept his hand in her hair at the nape of her neck, holding her close so that his lips would touch hers with each word he spoke. “Sorry, love, but I’m no Saint Potter. I’m not really used to playing the hero.”

He tugged her face toward him again and claimed those lips once more, running his tongue over her lips asking her permission to give her a bit more of himself. If she really hadn’t kissed anyone before, she might not quite be ready for this. Draco hoped she’d trust him and part her lips. It would make for a lovely kiss goodnight.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Probably not a good thing Pt. 2 - Complete   Probably not a good thing Pt. 2 - Complete - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:29 pm

Skyler's heart skipped a beat. Or two. Maybe three. All she knew was that for a long moment it seemed to stop altogether when he took her lips for his own in the way she secretly hoped he would. Skyler needed a guy who could be dominating with her, because she could never last long with a complete pushover. She was for too stubborn and hard headed for that. She enjoyed a challenge and needed someone who could reign her in sometimes or just make her submit every now and again.

Skyler didn't have time to say anything other than the playful remark of, "I can tell." because he was kissing her again, and this time, she could feel his tongue running over he lips, apparently seeking entrance. For a moment, Skyler hesitated, not sure whether to open her mouth to him or not, but she had already come this far. So she allowed him entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Probably not a good thing Pt. 2 - Complete   Probably not a good thing Pt. 2 - Complete - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:04 pm

Once his tongue had thoroughly explored her mouth and fought for dominance with her own powerful muscle, Draco found that he was quite satisfied. He still held her close while he licked his lips and gave a satisfied “mmm” in response. This was an eventful first night, but it was definitely one he wouldn’t ever wish away. If more of his time at Hogwarts had been this exciting, Draco probably wouldn’t have made it this far without flunking out. He was already figuring on sleeping through half the day tomorrow, and he didn’t even mind the idea of a repeat performance. To hell with lessons. As long as he had make-out sessions scheduled with his little snake, Draco was plenty happy.

“Guess we should get to bed,” he muttered, letting his arms fall to his sides so that the girl could remove herself from him and they could each get to their dormitories. Tomorrow was another day, and he was excited to allow the castle to be privy to his news. Draco Malfoy was off the market.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Probably not a good thing Pt. 2 - Complete   Probably not a good thing Pt. 2 - Complete - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:20 pm

Skyler would have been content to just fall sleep there and then, a small yawn escaping her told her she was past exhaustion. It had been one hell of a night, but she was glad it seemed to end well. Atleast to her it had. She peeked at him when he spoke, and groaned lightly, obviously not in the mood to have to drag herself to her dorm room and climb into bed.

But sleep sounded amazing at the moment. The happenings of that night seemed to be catching up with her quicker than she thought possible, and she knew that if she didn't move soon, she wouldn't move at all. Nodding, she pulled herself up and off him, and with a last grin, and amused shake of her head, she headed to her dormitory. She paused halfway there, turning back to call softly, "Night Draco." With that, Skyler disappeared into the fifth year girl's dorm with every intent of sleeping for as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Probably not a good thing Pt. 2 - Complete   Probably not a good thing Pt. 2 - Complete - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Probably not a good thing Pt. 2 - Complete

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2