Hogwarts: The Silver Lining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where enemies can become allies and friends, and where everything you thought you knew is now questionable.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Helpful Links
Founders
Salazar Slytherin
Tumblr
Twitter

Rowena Ravenclaw
Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
The Daily Phropet
Affiliates

Crash Course

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Crash Course - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Course   Crash Course - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:51 am

Tris laughed as Olli swayed a bit after their kiss. Was she reall that over whelming to him? She moved her hair out of her face and laughed again when he mentioned his little trick or treat game. It was immature, but kind of adorable. She shook her head when he mentioned kisses if she picked the trick pocket, "In that case, I would probably try to pick the trick pocket. Just to get those lips on mine, again." She winked flirtatiously and kept walking.

"Yeah, I know about you and your kissing games. I'm not an idiot. I can tell that you're a bit of a player." She rolled her eyes and thought about the other girls he might have kissed. It started to annoy her but she ignored it. She was just happy she was with him at that moment.

It was then that Madame Pomfrey came towards them, screaming like a banshee. "Hello, Madame Pomfrey." At the sight of Tris, the mediwitch calmed down and smiled.
Back to top Go down

Crash Course

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: The Silver Lining :: Out Of Character :: Completed Threads-