Hogwarts: The Silver Lining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where enemies can become allies and friends, and where everything you thought you knew is now questionable.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Helpful Links
Founders
Salazar Slytherin
Tumblr
Twitter

Rowena Ravenclaw
Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
The Daily Phropet
Affiliates

Just Relaxing (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Just Relaxing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Just Relaxing (open)   Just Relaxing (open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:01 am

Around dinner time, Seth was sitting in the main area of the common room.  Bored, but not entirely without something to do, the blue eyed Slytherin laid across one of the couches by the fire with a few chocolate frogs in his lap.  One was in his mouth as he chucked the wrappers at the fire.  He unwrapped one of them, smiled, and threw the enchanted chocolate at the fire, seeing what would happen.  The frog melted and looked in pain.

"Interesting." Seth said to himself and popped another chocolate into his mouth.  He was bored now, not really wanting to do his school work.  Again, he chucked a frog into the fire, his blue eyes lighting up as it melted.

Last edited by Seth Smith on Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Just Relaxing (open)   Just Relaxing (open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:58 am

Skyler was completely and totally failing at homework. The amount of assignments she needed to complete still was outrageous, and she had no less than three that were due the very next day. Add to that the fact that she was also juggling a Gryffindor boyfriend, a secret Slytherin fiancé, prefect duties, friends, training with Sid, and the teen felt like she was merely waiting for the ball to drop and have it all come crashing down. And that wasn't even all of it.

There was still the constant buzzing of her brain, her thoughts chasing each other around in circles. There was so much piling up that she honestly didn't even know where to begin. There was her Uncle, who she had absolutely no desire to see or deal with, who would be creeping into the castle. There was the Headmaster, who was oddly silent in both actions and words lately, according to Harry. There was Luca, who she had no clue what was going on with and hadn't gotten so much as a word in with him since the day in the music room. There was Luna, who Sky hadn't been able to get alone since their chance meeting in the forest, and who she really did want to talk to. There was Quidditch practice, which had been brutal since their loss to Gryffindor. There was the fact that she didn't sleep very well at night, which was beginning to show in the dark rings around her purple eyes. There was the healing stuff with Felicity, not to mention the healing Harry after his training sessions. There was Smith throwing perfectly good chocolate into the fire in the common room.

"Smith!! What the hell is wrong with you?!" The idiot was literally throwing chocolate into the fire!! The brunette's love of the sweet made this some kind of unforgivable crime in her book. Who the hell wasted perfectly good chocolate like that?! Not only that, but Merlin! the teen could think of so many better things to do with the sugary goodness than toss it in the damn fire where absolutely no one could enjoy it.

Everything else, the Slytherin pushed aside as she pushed up from the table she sat at in the common room and approached the older snake on the couch, and without hesitation, smacked him upside the head and grabbing the remaining chocolate in his lap, arching a brow at him as if daring him to even so much as think about taking it back. "If you're just going to waste it, I'll take it off your hands. Wasting chocolate. Merlin. I should give you detention for that."

Sky cocked her head as she wondered if she could. Draco always gave detentions or took points for stupid reasons. Well, when she wasn't around to keep him in check with his powers of authority. Usually he didn't need much though. But sometimes the blonde still got a bit..detention happy. The brunette herself had yet to dish one out. Wasting chocolate was an especially good reason to give someone a detention in her mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Relaxing (open)   Just Relaxing (open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:34 pm

Seth was shocked when he heard that voice.  Sky's voice was so easy to hear out of every female in the common room.  He laughed as sh yelled t him about what he did with his food.  But, when sh grabbed all of his frogs, including the one he was eating, he snarled.  How dare she just take his food?  He paid for them!  Plus, Seth couldn't believe she would hit him.  He stood up almost instantly, clearly fuming that she had hit him and taken his food. He didn't care who she was dating, who she was. No one ever touched him.  Stealing his shit was one thing but hitting him was another.  He didn't give a crap that she was a prefect.

"Give. Me. Back. My. Frogs." He said, trying his hardest not to yell at her.  Seth wan't a wizard who hit witches or harmed them.  Even if hey had hit him, taken his things, Seth would never lay a hand on her. He walked right up to Sky, his face almost touching hers as he grabbed his frogs out of her hands aggressively.  He didn't know how many he had snatched but he wasn't caring on that.

"What I do with MY food is MY choice.  They enchant these things I wanted to see if they felt pain.  If you wanted some, you could of asked.  Taking my food is a very very deep line on my friendly face.  Put them all back now."  Seth was trying his hardest not to yell.  He hated yelling at such a beautiful witch even if she was taken.  He threw the frogs he managed to get back to the ground so h could take any others she would hand back if she handed them back.  His right fist was clenched,  "And if, IF, you want some, ASK me.  I will buy you some Sky.  But NEVER FUCKING TAKE MY FOOD!"

Last edited by Seth Smith on Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Just Relaxing (open)   Just Relaxing (open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:12 pm

Skyler couldn't remember the last time she had been so torn between laughing at someone and hexing them. On the one hand, her amusement came from the fact that Smith had the nerve to get so close to her when he went off on her. Not exactly the safest thing to do. Rather idiotic, actually. On the other, his face was so close to hers that the teen could feel his breath wash over her with every word he half shouted.

This was enough to have the hairs on the back of her neck standing up, her keen senses picking up the fact the his scent was now mingled with hers, something that would not please her Alpha. Not only that, but the visible anger of the male mixed with his close proximity to her was enough to have her inner panther stirring from the sense of threat. A threat to the claim of her Alpha, and a threat to her well being.

Regardless of this, the small brunette kept a casual stance before the boy, never flinching even as he spat his words out in his clearly growing anger and snatched some of the chocolate frogs from her hands in an aggressive manner. Sky didn't so much as move an inch, not willing to give him the satisfaction of having any kind of effect on her. Instead, a slow smirk curled her lips, purple eyes boring into his blue ones cooly as a hard glint built up in them.

She could feel the silence grow in the room from it's other occupants. Knew without looking that all eyes were now on her and the older male, who's shouted words fell on death ears. Before his final words were even out, Sky had her wand in hand and pressed the end of it up against his throat. If her housemates wanted a show, she would give them one. It was about time she took action and began her campaign to seize control of the snake pit, and Smith was a perfect prime example to start with.

"You had three second to back away before I hexed your ass. And those were up about ten seconds ago. So maybe we should see if that friendly face of yours feels pain when it meets fire, hmm?" The Slytherin witch's tone was silkily deadly as she hissed back into the boy's face face, not backing down an inch from the older and larger male and pressing her wand tip just that much harder against his jugular. It was a foolish fight to pick, but neither was she going to let him get away with invading her personal space so fully and tainting her scent. There were a select few who were allowed such liberties with the brunette. Smith was not one of them.

Perhaps she was being more aggressive than normal thanks to the training with Sid. Since they had started that, Sky had noticed the subtle changes in herself. That dark streak she had always had was closer to the surface, her aggressive nature swimming along with it as it coursed through her veins. Where she was threatened in any way, her claws were quick to itch, begging to be used and cut into the flesh of those who would dare provoke the predator that lurked beneath the jokes and grins.

Skyler didn't bother to back away as she stared down the boy with violet eyes so bright they nearly glowed. Her patented Riddle smirk unfurled on her lips, superior and confident, as her free hand dropped the remaining chocolates to the floor between them uncaring my as her claws extended slowly, extremely sharp, and extremely deadly. The brunette took a moment to use her heightened senses to her advantage, keeping tabs on the rest of the room as she brought her clawed hand up to his face to run a single sharp point over his lips.

"You should think twice before raising your voice. You never know when a pair of claws will rip those lips right off your face." The teen allowed the sharp tip of her claw to pierce his lip ever so slightly, nicking him enough to make her point as her smirk grew wider. "And get it right. It's not stealing. It's confiscating. But your worries go way beyond that. Wasting chocolate was your first strike. Invading my personal space and shouting in my face were your second and third ones. Every play baseball Smith? Three strikes, and you're out."

Without hesitation, her wand moved in the space between them from his throat, where it had been, to aim at his private bits while she muttered the incantation for a stinging hex. With her cat-like reflexes, Sky knew he had very little chance of dodging the hex, especially given their close proximity. The brunette allowed her claws to retract, keeping her casual stance and not moving even the smallest step back as she held her ground, one dark brow arching on her pixie-like face as she watched his reaction with a slightly sadistic smirk.

Lesson number one, in progress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Relaxing (open)   Just Relaxing (open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:57 pm

Seth hadn't actually raised his voice, he emphasized some of his words yes, but she apparently had taken them to yelling.  It didn't matter to Seth, let her think what she wanted to.  He never would raise his voice to a witch.  He wasn't like that.  When she told him to back off, he did slightly, knowing the witch had a temper.   Seth wasn't stupid, he knew a lot about Sky.  Almost everyone in the house did.  After all she was a Riddle.  Her wand on his neck wasn't a pleasant feeling though.  He didn't have his wand on him, it was in his cloak on the couch where he wasn't at any more.

"I didn't yell at you Sky, I don't yell at witches.  I am a gentleman in some ways.  Now take that wand off my neck." Seth said with a smile, clearly showing she didn't intimidate him, not yet at least.  When she dropped the rest of his chocolate, Seth quickly kicked it to the rest of his stuff, keeping it away from them both so it wouldn't get stepped on.  He had a feeling Sky wanted to fight.  He wouldn't fight her back.  It wasn't something Seth did.  He couldn't fight a female back, he was raised to respect witches no matter what they did and if they deserved it or not.  It was one of the reasons he got failing grades in dueling class when the Professor made him duel a female student.  He simply refused to duel them.  Quidditch was a different story however since that was part of the game.  He never hurt any female students during the game, always aiming for their brooms not their bodies.  In a way it made him a very efficient beater for hitting the broom with a bludger usually rendered them out of the game.

He backed up a bit more seeing the common room grow silent and everyone looking at them both and frowned.  It seemed Sky wanted to put on a show, especially when she expended claws from her nails.  Great, animagus time... Seth Thought to himself and sighed.  He really didn't want to fight Sky.  He didn't even want it to get this far.  She seemed angry at him just for defending himself and trying to get his food back.

He was about to say something else when she flicked her wand at him and sent a stinging hex right at him.  Seth screamed loudly, dropped to the floor and grabbed the spot she hit.  "What the bloody hell Sky!  You didn't have to bloody hex me! FUCK! Heal me! Holy hell!" Seth couldn't reach his wand, just screamed instead.  He wasn't going to fight her.  He couldn't believe she hexed him over chocolate frogs.  The idea was ridiculous to him. "You hexed me over bloody chocolate frogs?! Bloody hell you are crazy!  FUCKING KEEP THEM JUST FIX IT!"  Seth screamed.  Yes, he was yelling now.  He had never in his life yelled at a witch, yet Sky's spell had hurt him so much he couldn't help it.  The pain was unbearable.

Last edited by Seth Smith on Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Just Relaxing (open)   Just Relaxing (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 2:13 am

Skyler merely snorted at his reference to himself as a 'gentleman'. The entire notion was rather comical. Draco was more gentlemanly when he was being a jackass than Smith ever was even when he tried. The teen had to give him the benefit of the doubt at first. After all, she didn't know much about the older boy except that those few in the snake pit she actually trusted couldn't stand the boy. She didn't trust rumors to tell her all that much about any one person either, but instead filed the information away to use to make her own informed opinions.

Her opinion of Smith at the moment was extremely low. The boy didn't seem to have much intelligence, given the fact that he so much as dared to get close to her, much less get in her face that way. Not only was it dangerous given who she was, but it was definitely a hazard to his health given who she was associated with. Sure, no one knew her and Draco were together again, but everyone knew the blonde was still very fond of her at the very least. And he owned the house of Slytherin.

It hadn't taken long for Skyler to figure that out, or for her to understand why. The snakes operated on a hierarchy of sorts, with everyone falling into order within it. At the top of the food chain was Draco, for various reasons. The brunette was proud of this fact, because her Alpha belonged at the top. With her at his side, of course. The reason Smith's actions were so hazardous to his own health were fairly clear. Draco did not take kindly to anyone disrespecting Skyler, especially not these days. And if getting in someone's face like that wasn't a form of disrespecting to Smith, then he would have bigger problems sooner or later.

In any case, the boy had better hope he didn't run into the Ice Prince anytime soon, because there wasn't a chance in hell the blonde wouldn't hear about this altercation from someone. And though it would be clear Sky had handled it easily enough, the brunette knew her fiancé. He would want to get his own point across, and put his own two galleons in. The very idea had her lips curling into an amused grin as the boy before her practically screamed in pain, grabbing his junk and rolling around on the ground.

Who was she kidding? There was no 'practically' about it. He was definitely screaming. And yelling. And apparently he hadn't listened to a word she had said beforehand either, as he still seemed to think this was about chocolate frogs. One would almost think she hadn't explained to him exactly what his transgressions were prior to hexing him. Again, Sky had to wonder how so many idiots managed to get placed into the house of snakes. They were described as a cunning and ambitious group, and yet everywhere she turned were people like Smith who lacked the intelligence to even understand plain English.

Atleast Parkinson had brains. Granted they were twisted and psychotic. But brains nonetheless. The brunette may hate the older witch, but she wasn't above seeing the strengths in her rival. It was something that made Sky even more of a threat. She didn't just look at a person's weaknesses to attack, but she looked at their strengths, of only to know what she was up against, and to manipulate them.

At any rate, the Slytherin witch regarded the older boy on the ground screaming as if he was being tortured ruthlessly with a look that was between amused and disgusted. The entire display was rather describable, to be honest, though her eyes flashed dangerously as he demanded she heal him. His stupidity was bordering on a level so low she was sure it was in the negatives, and she flicked her wand with a mutter to send a silencing spell at him. The teen had no use for a headache, thank you. Skyler then proceeded to stand over him, one leg on either side of the boy as she leaned down to grab a fistful of his shirt and pull his face up to hers with a threatening hiss.

"Let's get one thing straight, Smith. I don't take orders. I don't answer to demands. Therefore, I will not be healing you. You deserve it simply for the sheer stupidity you demonstrate by thinking you can demand me to heal it." Her tone was deadly as the teen let go of his shirt, letting the boy drop back down to the ground to resume his ridiculousness and she backed away again, looking as calm and casual as one could ever look. "And no. It has very little to do with the chocolate by this point Smith. But I'm not into repeating myself, so I hope you learn how to use whatever brains you have to figure it out before you disrespect me again. Because believe me, a stinging hex is nice compared to the things I can do to your crotch."

With her patented Riddle smirk curling her lips, Skyler flicked her wand at the chocolate frogs, banishing them somewhere he would never get his hands on them again for good measure. She arched her brow at his, as if daring him to do something about it before she turned back to her table to gather her things and head towards the exit of the common room with a confident strut amidst a stunned silence from the rest of it's occupants. One thing was for sure. The snakes would think twice about her in one way or another now, and that was exactly what she was going for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Relaxing (open)   Just Relaxing (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:29 pm

Luckily, Set did have some friends in the common room that came to help him once Sky had finished what ever high and mighty act she had.  Seth barely heard what it was that she said due to the pain he was in.  His friend healed him once Sky headed to the exit and he took in a few gasps of breaths and sighed in relief.  He thought Sky was ridiculous in the way he had acted, first by taking his food, then by hitting him with a hex because he wanted his stuff back and got a bit to close to her.  He thought she was being way over the top of her high and mighty.  Seth never cared about the hierarchy of the Slytherin house.  He always stayed in the side lines, letting everyone bat at one another for who was on top of who.  He couldn't care less.

Seth was nearly finished with Hogwarts.  He liked having his women and friends, not really caring who was on the top of the food chain of the house.  He thanked his friend in the house as they helped him to his feet and he glared at Sky, now understanding why Pansy had started with the witch.  He honestly disliked Pansy for the way the witch freaked out over stupid things, but now it seemed Sky was just the same.  Honestly, he just didn't understand Slytherin witches.  He decided he would send an owl out to his mum for more frogs and keep them in his room and enchanted with anti-theft charms.  What he really felt like doing was taking any chocolate he found ad throwing it into the fire right in front of Sky when ever she was near.

"Listen, Sky.  I honestly couldn't give two shits who is on top of the food chain here. I don't care what you problem is with me besides the fact that I threw two frogs into the fire and then wanted my food back from you.  I think you have a bit of an attitude problem but what ever that's your issue.  Honestly, I have never had an issue wit you until now and I was on your side with the whole Pansy bullshit.  I even thought you were kinda cool.  But now, you're just as crazy as the rest of them.  So Here's the deal, I'll stay away from you like I've done for the time you've been here, I won't throw any chocolate into the fucking fire, and you don't bother me. Easy yes?  Great.  Bye.  Seriously, I didn't do shit to you, you over reacting Slytherin queen.  This is why I never bothered wanting to 'climb' the chain.  I stay out of it and I intend to stay out of it.  Sound good?  Cause I don't hurt witches nor fight back.  So you wanna hit me with more hexes fine, go ahead, waste your time.  I don't care."  With that Seth grabbed his robes and wand and walked out of the room and into the boys dorms.  He put up a wall of protection around his bed and laid down.  He wrote a letter for more frogs and sent Skeletor out from his protection wall, resealing it right after.  Luckily, he still had plenty under his bed and began to munch on them.  

He really just didn't understand the way the purple eyed witch thought.  He was going to talk with Pansy for his revenge since he wouldn't do it on his own. He couldn't. Of course he may just drop it as well because Pansy was no better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Relaxing (open)   Just Relaxing (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Relaxing (open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1