Hogwarts: The Silver Lining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where enemies can become allies and friends, and where everything you thought you knew is now questionable.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Helpful Links
Founders
Salazar Slytherin
Tumblr
Twitter

Rowena Ravenclaw
Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
The Daily Phropet
Affiliates

The Pussy Project (Orion) *MATURE*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Orion Ramellien
Orion Ramellien

None

The Pussy Project (Orion) *MATURE* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pussy Project (Orion) *MATURE*   The Pussy Project (Orion) *MATURE* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:46 am

Orion had to think every conquest was different, but if they weren't, this particular one had to be in a category all on it's own. Not only were they in a public area, where just about anyone, student or professor, could end up in plain view of them, but she was also a special case of vocal when it came to all the sounds of pleasure that filled his ears as he continuously thrusted into her, even as he felt her juices flood over his member more than once.

But it didn't stop there, because not only was she loud and not only were they in plain sight, but there was the added fact that she was a virgin as well. And not only that, but a rather loud mouthed, cock hating lesbian to boot. Oh how the Ravenclaw had given him so much to use again herself. First the Granger thing, and now this. His ego was already getting a good stroking from it, and the boy couldn't wait for the oh so many well placed remarks and quips he would be sending her way in the very near future. All the subtle little reminders of just how much they both knew she really hated the cock...

He felt himself twitch inside her tightness from the mere thought of how cruelly he could taunt her now, of all the fun he could have by teasing her mercilessly. Her wild noises were something animal-like, but rather than irritate or disgust him, they egged him on, making him pound into her at a harder rate, his grip on her thighs harsh as she rutted back against him. Even through this though, that cruel smirk was ever present on his face as his brain considered all the ways he could mimic her sounds in mocking ways. Whether or not he would actually do such things was still up for debate, but they were still fun to think about.

Orion was sure the breathless Ravenclaw wouldn't find it so amusing, or maybe she would. Who knew? She was an odd bird, clearly. An odd bird? Hmm. Now there was an idea. Perhaps. He would have to think about it some other time when he wasn't balls deep inside a witch who had been a lesbian not twenty minutes prior. The Slytherin male hissed slightly as her already tight pussy wrapped even tighter around his hard shaft, and he forced himself to remain in control of the need he felt to release. He was not quite through with her yet, and  it seemed she wasn't ready for him to be either.

The boy switched tactics a bit, pushing her back further up against the gate as he stilled for a moment inside her, though he was sheathed inside her to the hilt, so he was sure she could feel every pulse of his cock reverberate deep within her. Orion let his mocking blue eyes eyes meet hers again, smirking as he pulled out of her slowly. He paused when he got to the point where the head of his member was barely inside her, his gaze never leaving hers and his smirk never wavering. "Careful McGregor. You're getting close to demanding, and I don't have a problem leaving you here unsatisfied if you don't remember your place."

With that, he slammed his hips into her, making sure his member hit deep inside her body roughly before pulling back out just as slowly as he had done the first time, watching her face the entire time. "Let's see how much you can beg McGregor. Let's hear how badly you want it. I want to hear you scream for my cum, and then maybe I'll let you have it." Orion wasted no time after he spoke in that smooth drawl of his that was only broken up by slight panting breaths before he was slamming back into her again, only this time at a different angle.

The boy continued to work her tight cavern this way. Pulling out slowly, slamming back in. Each time was a different angle as he continuously quirked his hips to hit various different spots inside her. Each thrust was forceful, hard, and intentionally so. She had asked for it, and Orion would deliver it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pussy Project (Orion) *MATURE*   The Pussy Project (Orion) *MATURE* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 12:34 am

His member was moving inside of her even as his hips stilled and he pushed her hard into the gate. Oh, that twitching was rather delicious, especially considering she’d never felt something like it before. She was hungry for more. Oh, yes, Aubrey was usually so against these things, but right now, she just wanted him to keep delving as deeply inside of her as he possibly could. The places he was hitting were previously undiscovered for the Ravenclaw, and she was in a sort of heaven.

The way he pulled out almost completely nearly had her begging him to enter her again, but his own words had her quiet, scared of the threat. If he left her there without feeling him fill her with the creamy seed she generally hated, she’d be absolutely crushed! When he slammed back into her, however, she couldn’t hold back the mighty moan that ripped from her chest.

”Ooooh, yes!” she screamed, walls clenching easily when he pulled out slowly only to slam into her again. ”I’m not too proud to beg, Rammy. Not when you are treating me to such an… experience. Ooooh, please, don’t stop! Please let me bring you over the edge, you sexy beast of a man!” If someone had told Aubrey she’d be in such a position, she’d never have believed them. Now, however, she was sure she’d never curse another cock.

She loved the hard way in which he pierced her body. The angles he used when he thrust into her were divine as well, taking her to new heights. ”I never knew a man could make me feel so amazing… Rammy, please. Show me everything you can do!” She craved his pulsing manhood, which was absolutely shocking to the Ravenclaw girl. She’d always thought she would only like the fairer sex, but it seemed all she wanted was to feel a man inside of her, stimulating those nerves she never knew could even be reached.

It seemed she was a completely different person than she had originally thought, and that scared and excited her at the same time. Aubrey thought this might be the first step in a direction of self-discovery, and she was read to take the opportunity that was now thrust upon her. She’d prove herself to be a strong, powerful woman, no matter who she turned out to really be. For now, however, she allowed her walls to clench tightly on the throbbing member inside of her, moaning out her release as a strong orgasm overtook her. ”Orion Ramellien, you are a God!”
Back to top Go down
Orion Ramellien
Orion Ramellien

None

PostSubject: Re: The Pussy Project (Orion) *MATURE*   The Pussy Project (Orion) *MATURE* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:03 pm

Ah. Yes. There it was. The screaming of pleasure. The begging for more. The begging for his release versus her own. That was the ultimate satisfaction. That was the ultimate control in such situations. It was all music to his ego, stroking it just as pleasurably as he was stroking her inside her tight channel, which only squeezed further around him.

His mocking smirk only turned even more so, his cruel smirk never leaving her face, which was screwed up in pleasure as moans and sounds fell from her lips along with screamed out words. Oh, he knew she wasn't too proud to beg. No witch was. They could pretend of course, right up until they had a cock hitting those nerves deep inside them. Then they would beg for more. Beg for it to not stop.

And Orion didn't. He kept his pace, thrusting into her hard, making every push into her count with the intention to hit as deep inside her as possible. Everything he filled her to the hilt, he took the time to grind his hips into her in a circular motion, making sure to stimulate her walls even further with his hard member that was pulsing with the strain of holding back it's release. But the Slytherin was too accustomed to controlling when he let himself go that he wasn't bothered by it. So instead he continued to give her what she screamed for, pounding into her sweet little cavern over and over again.

"Oh McGregor, your poor little virgin. Don't forget that only a real man can give you pleasure like this. And it would take a lot more time and better surroundings for me to show you all you can get from a cock. I bet that's just want you too, isn't it?" The Slytherin taunted her, his hot breath flowing over her ear as he nipped it with his teeth, moving his mouth to neck again and biting the soft flesh as he felt her muscles constrict tightly around him, her words making him smirk against her throat while he gave a few more thrusts just to give her ride that much more height before he allowed himself to release his hot, sticky seed deep within her with a groan.

Orion was sure she could feel every strong pulse of his member as it spurted within her, his hands gripping her thighs so roughly that there was no doubt in his mind she would have bruises matching his fingers like prints by the time he let go of them. He panted against her neck, but his smirk never faltered. "Try telling me something I don't already know McGregor." He replied, easing her legs back down onto solid ground, though he kept a grip on her hips to help keep her upright and steady.

Part of the boy wanted to simply leave her there like he would anyone else. It was a strong urge, and any other time he would probably give in to it. But he wanted to stick around to enjoy this win. This triumph. His blue eyes gleamed down at her with that cruel going they so often held as he smirked like the cat that caught the canary, not at all concerned with his softening member still being out. Orion was a proud man, and there wasn't a thing about him that he was ashamed of, especially not his body.

"Quite the cock-hater you are McGregor. If that's how you hate cock, I can't imagine what you loving it would be like." The Slytherin mocked her, as he had done throughout their entire little adventure. Sex changed nothing in regards to that. What I'd did change was the fact that he had several new things to hold over her pretty little head, and that he wouldn't be letting her forget that anytime soon. He watched her with a widening smirk, waiting for the moment when she would realize just how much more than her virginity she had given him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pussy Project (Orion) *MATURE*   The Pussy Project (Orion) *MATURE* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 12:25 am

Oh, Merlin, he was an amazing man! Aubrey couldn’t help but ride along with his thrusts and scream out her release as he kept relentlessly teasing her. Of course, he’d never be kind to her. Did he even know how to be kind? The Ravenclaw didn’t think so. At the moment, however, she didn’t care, as she was so overwhelmed by how wonderful she felt. His bites had her whole body shuddering, and his words had her curious about what else might be in her future if she ever happened to have a time like this with him again.

His release was hot and perfect inside of her, as she felt him filling her up in a way she’d never been filled before. Oh, gods. Yes. It was amazing. Surely his fingers would leave marks on her hips, but that was just adding to the excitement that thrilled through her veins as he set her down, holding her steady as her legs shook beneath her body.

”If I loved it you wouldn’t be able to handle me at all, Rammy.” she said with an easy grin, barely a blush coloring her cheeks. It seemed the release of her orgasm had given Aubrey some real guts when it came to the Slytherin male, and she bent down, pulling her pants back up and wiggling her hips into the jeans, fastening the button before reaching out to tuck Orion’s member into his own pants for him.

It was strange how the thing had shrunk so much, getting so flaccid and soft… Penises were still odd, even if she wasn’t so angry toward them now. How could she be? Now she knew how amazing they could make her feel! ”Now, it is a bit odd to see how you are willing to make me scream when you seem to adamant in your dislike of me. Seems we both have… darker sides, wouldn’t you agree?” She moved her hips and leaned into him, reaching up to wrap her arms about his neck before leaning in for a rough kiss.

”It’s been fun, Rammy. Maybe if you’re lucky I’ll let you show me what else you can do, big boy…” She reached down and pulled his zip up then, starting to walk away from him once she was sure he was all properly tucked away. ”Maybe next time we’ll have to go find me a cock. I’ve always wanted a pet named after the stars…”
Back to top Go down
Orion Ramellien
Orion Ramellien

None

PostSubject: Re: The Pussy Project (Orion) *MATURE*   The Pussy Project (Orion) *MATURE* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:00 pm

Orion was hardly impressed by the Ravenclaw's confident retort, his smirk reaching an all new level of mockery as his blue eyes turned cruel. He might have been tempted laugh out loud, but instead, he let his icy eyes laugh at her. "Not even in your dreams would that happen McGregor. You're much too easy not to be able to handle. In fact, you're so easy, I am almost disappointed at the lack of challenge. I say almost, because I would have to care one way or the other to be disappointed, and that, I assure you, I do not."

The Slytherin's words were delivered in an almost gentlemanly tone, which only further drove home his mockery of her as he smirked down at her while she busied herself with righting her clothes and tucking his member back into his pants. His eyes gleamed even more cruelly at her next set of words, and he all but ignored her attempt for a kiss. "Oh McGregor, McGregor. How daft you are for a Ravenclaw. Though I suppose book smart and world smart are two separate subjects yes?" The boy leaned forward so that his lips rested against her ear. "You don't have to like a girl to enjoy making her moan like a slut."

Orion whispered into her ear, and even the softness of his tone couldn't bely the cruel cutting of the remark as he pulled back with that ever mocking smirk of his curling his lips. His sense of victory only grew the more she kept talking, and as she began to walk away, the Slytherin male pulled her wand from his pocket and twirled it idly in his fingers. "Still haven't caught on have you?" He called after her, his tone caring an undercurrent that didn't bode well for the female. "You're used goods McGregor. Don't hold your breath waiting to see if you're lucky enough to be shone. After all, you weren't worth even taking to a secluded place."

He knew his words were harsh, and would most likely cut after the experience he had just given her, and that was the point. Orion was a bastard for the most part, and his intention hadn't been to give her some fluffy experience. His intention was far more simple. She had basically spread her legs and begged for it, and that had been his intention. He had knocked her down off that high horse she put herself on, and she had screamed her enthusiasm of it.

The boy strode up to her with that confident swagger of his. "Don't kid yourself McGregor. You were hardly a good enough ride to warrant a second time around. Fun? Perhaps. It certainly was fun discovering your secrets and turning you from lesbian to cock slut. But..." Orion made a show of letting his mocking blue eyes rake over her form as he tossed her wand aside carelessly with that same derisive smirk on his lips. "You're certainly not the creme of the crop. No use double dipping in something not tasty."

With that, the sixth year strolled off, but got only a few feet before he was calling back without giving her so much as a second look while he kept up his walk towards the castle. "Perhaps you should get that pet though. I'll enjoy regaling the story as to why it shares my name." The carried on his confident and proud swagger, smirking like the cat who had caught the canary. Only in this case, the cat had caught a much more satisfying prey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pussy Project (Orion) *MATURE*   The Pussy Project (Orion) *MATURE* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pussy Project (Orion) *MATURE*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2