Hogwarts: The Silver Lining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where enemies can become allies and friends, and where everything you thought you knew is now questionable.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Helpful Links
Founders
Salazar Slytherin
Tumblr
Twitter

Rowena Ravenclaw
Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
The Daily Phropet
Affiliates

Tasks From Hell (Luca)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tasks From Hell (Luca) Empty
PostSubject: Tasks From Hell (Luca)   Tasks From Hell (Luca) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:40 pm

He stared at the stupid vanishing cabinet thing that his younger cousin had dragged to the secret room for another minute before hauling off and kicking the damn thing, only to hop up and down cursing as his foot throbbed with pain. Draco was so damn angry with the thing and with the assignment and with the fact that Silas couldn’t even help with his own stupid idea anymore.

As it was, the blonde stood there with a pained expression and most of his weight on his left foot, glaring at the broken cabinet and then at his oldest cousin. ”Well, Luke,” he growled, knowing it would piss the boy off but not really caring in the least. ”Got any genius ideas? I hadn’t realized how bloody bad off this stupid thing was as far as actual human transportation. We so need to figure out a plan B.”

The Slytherins had made their way to the room of requirement shortly after the common room cleared out for the night, and had stood there for almost an hour now, trying to get the stupid cabinet to work. Draco had already ripped his school shirt off and was standing there in his socks and slacks, hair completely mussed and sweat running down his back. He’d tried everything and still the damned thing wasn’t working quite right.

”Getting him in here by bloody Halloween. Really. And with no bloody direction at all. How the hell does he want us to accomplish that? Especially when Silas had to go and neglect to tell me the truth about how far gone this damn cabinet was.” Draco kept muttering angrily to himself as he sneered at the cabinet like it was his mortal enemy. If looks could kill that stupid thing would be up in flames by now. Unfortunately for the teens, the heavy old piece of trash was still there and didn’t seem to be going anywhere fast. ”Do you think we could convince the room to eat it? You know… just make it disappear? Then we could at least start from scratch without this headache on our hands…”
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange
Luca Lestrange

Hufflepuff
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Tasks From Hell (Luca)   Tasks From Hell (Luca) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:46 am

Ever since the night in the forest he had been racking his brain for ideas to help them succeed.  Never in his wildest imagination had he thought he would be helping the Dark Lord gain access to the school.  Hell it was easier to break out than it was to break in but Luca knew all the existing passages out were already being watched closely.  

So, this had to be new and innovative and if there was anything he was good at it was getting about without being noticed.  Luca had learned at a young age how to sneak in and out of the manor and so far it had proved useful in his sneaking in and out of the common room late at night when he made his way down to the kitchens and such.

Now that he was standing here with his cousin it was proving a bit more difficult than even he had imagined.  The damn cabinet was proving no more than a heap of junk and he had no idea what Silas was thinking.  That boy was supposed to be the smart one but after this feeble attempt it was obvious just the opposite was true.  "Well Drakie, I might if you would shut up long enough to let me think straight."

Smacking the younger boy across the back of the head he walked around to the other side of the cabinet and closed his eyes muttering softly to himself and the room.  The room could do anything it bloody pleased and right now all he wanted was this damn heap of junk to disappear from their sight. Running his hand over his head he continued to mutter walking in a full circle around it before he opened his eyes. 

Smiling he smirked at his cousin when he looked up and realized it was gone.  "Sometimes Malfoy, you just have to have a little bit of faith and be smarter than a damn smart room." Chuckling he stuck his hands into his pockets and continued to grin."Now as you were saying we need to come up with a plan and fast because I have no intention of dying before the Halloween ball. So, stop your bloody whining and help me think of something that won't end up with both of our balls in a vice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tasks From Hell (Luca)   Tasks From Hell (Luca) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:43 pm

Why were all of his cousins so bloody irritating? It was seriously getting to a point where Draco wanted to bash Luca and Silas’s heads together until the two passed out, then tie Leyton to his bed with a gag in his mouth and have his way with him until he was silent as well. Idiot Lestranges… They always had an opinion on everything and they always had to make Draco feel like he was somehow a lesser mind.

He grumbled, ready to give the cabinet another kick when it disappeared before his silver eyes. Well then, guess the room could get rid of things for them. He raised a brow at his eldest cousin, considering kicking the boy instead now that his original target was gone. ”You are so bloody charming, Luke. I can see why all the women just flock to your bed.” He rolled his eyes, holding back the kick that so desperately wanted released. It would be bad to start a fight now when they had such important things to do. He didn’t want to die, after all.

”You just said we needed to be smarter than a smart room, cousin. Why not try putting that to use, hmm?” His voice was mocking but he closed his eyes and focused on what they needed. It had to be a passage out of the school. Somewhere no one usually went. The shrieking shack? Yes! That would be perfect. Okay, so they needed a passage from the shack to this room. One that would get people in without anyone knowing. And the room needed to keep the passage a secret from everyone other than himself and Luca.

Opening his eyes, Draco stared at a heavy wooden door. ”Heh. Well, look at that. I have an idea where this might lead…” he muttered, opening the door and looking into a dark tunnel. There was only one more thing left to do to see if his plan had worked. ”Shall we?” Draco looked at Luca, holding his arm out toward the tunnel and offering the older boy the lead position.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange
Luca Lestrange

Hufflepuff
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Tasks From Hell (Luca)   Tasks From Hell (Luca) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 1:54 pm

Rolling his eyes at the younger boy he refused to rise to the occasion. Things had always been tense between them and Luca had long since stopped caring why. Giving the boy a dark look his eyes flash seeminly daring the boy to kick him as he had kicked the vanishing cabinet. "I know I'm charming and amazing, more than I can say for yourself. And we both know I have no problem getting the witches into my bed."

Crossing his arms over his chest he watched as his cousin closed his eyes and tried to focus on what they needed. That would certainly be the most the boy had focused on any one thing at a time in as long as he could remember. "Thats what I said wasn't it. Bloody git," He muttered as he looked around the room for something that could be even a little bit useful.

Turning back around he raised a brow, surprised that Draco was able to narrow his thoughts enough, he only hoped it wouldn't lead them straight to their deaths. If so he would haunt the other boy for all of eternity. "Yeah sure, send the beautiful one first." Scoffing he walked into the tunnel pulling out his wand and holding it out in front of him. "Lumos." He continued on slowly, after all he wasn't exactly a fan of enclosed, dark spaces and this one took the cake for both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tasks From Hell (Luca)   Tasks From Hell (Luca) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:23 pm

Rolling his eyes at his eldest cousin’s comments about how damn ‘beautiful’ he was, Draco followed the boy into the tunnel and lit his own wand as well. He shoved on Luca’s back, trying to push him further into the tunnel. ”Yeah, yeah. You’re a dreamy hunk of a man. Now get your arse moving so we can see if this thing leads to the shack like I asked it to. I want to get out of here before you have a pretty-boy breakdown and start crying for your mummy.”

Any time the older boy tried to slow down, Draco pushed him further through the deep, dark tunnel. There was a very dull light starting to grow up ahead, and Draco was excited to reach it. Merlin, it seemed like it was going to take them forever to reach the tunnel’s end. ”How bloody long is this passage anyway? Merlin. I hope old snake face is ready for a hike to get into the damn castle.” His words were muttered in agitation as he shoved Luca aside, pushing past the boy and stalking toward the exit with a determined growl.

Draco broke out of the tunnel into the dusty lower level of the shrieking shack. It worked! The blonde practically jumped for joy and actually did wrap his arms around his cousin’s neck when the boy finally joined him in the dilapidated room, hugging him in celebration. ”We’re not gonna die!” he squealed, closing his eyes and letting out a great sigh of relief. Thank Salazar. They had completed their task.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange
Luca Lestrange

Hufflepuff
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Tasks From Hell (Luca)   Tasks From Hell (Luca) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 8:20 am

This was exactly the reason why the two cousins spent little time together. They pushed each others buttons to the breaking point and nine times out of ten it ended in a fight. In their younger years Leyton had always been the one to break it up, that was until he took a few mis-timed punches to the nose then he chose to stay out of it and let them handle it.

"We both know the only one who has breakdowns and cries for their mummy is you Drakie, so do not push your luck with me."

Swatting behind him he tried to get Draco to stop pushing him. He was moving as fast as he bloody could and after all he had no idea what kind of nasty things could possibly be lurking around. He had to admit that it wasn't a horrible idea to have the other end coming out in the shack, but he would never say that aloud to the younger boy, he had a big enough ego as it was. Shaking his head he watched as Draco finally took off around him. "Now you decide you want to go first," he muttered.

Soon enough he crossed the threshold out of the tunnel and into the dirty and dusty lower level. Ugh, this place was disgusting. Which meant it was just perfect for the Dark Lord. Looking around he was just about to comment as much when the younger boy jumped him as soon as he came out.

Sneering and scowling he reached up to pull the blond off of him, his green green eyes flashing dangerously. "Get off me you bloody git or you really are going to die." Luca was not a hands on type of person, especially with other guys and he wasn't planning on starting now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tasks From Hell (Luca)   Tasks From Hell (Luca) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:36 pm

Releasing the older boy with a laugh, Draco looked around the room and grinned. Oh, yes, this was perfect. Now they just needed to send an owl proclaiming their success and all would be good. At least for now. The blonde figured all small successes should be celebrated where the ‘dark lord’ was concerned, though, so he was rather happy.

”Do you think we should clean it up a bit or something? Maybe we should do something to prepare the room inside the school more? I guess he could easily just demand what he needs of it when he gets there, though…” He was babbling. The blonde was obviously nervous about the whole situation, but he was also excited. They’d actually figured out how to get the blood Dark Lord into the castle!

The younger Slytherin finally got too uncomfortable with the dusty surroundings and bolted back through the tunnel, making his way to the secret room that had somehow managed to save his and his cousin’s lives. He felt like they’d actually accomplished something, and it felt good. Maybe it wasn’t exactly a good something, considering it would allow one of the darkest wizards into a school full of innocent children, but they already had the other darkest wizard in charge of the place, so really, what harm could another one do?

He looked around at the sparse room and smirked. Yes. This was success. It was rather nice, not having to feel that panic of not knowing if they would avoid death. Now they just had to figure out how to avoid one or both of the oldest cousins taking the mark. He had a feeling he’d have to talk to Sky about that. ”Anything else you can think of, cuz? Or shall we go send an owl so we can stop worrying about our arses for a bit?”
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange
Luca Lestrange

Hufflepuff
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Tasks From Hell (Luca)   Tasks From Hell (Luca) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:53 am

Dusting himself off for absolutely no reason at all he glared at the younger boy as he looked around the room in excitement. So they had meanged to succeed, it only meant the Dark Lord would be killing them later rather than sooner. With a shake of his head and a roll of his green eyes he looked at Draco as if he had grown a third head as he babbled.

"You really are gay Drakie, who cares if the room is clean or not. He's not going to be living in it for Merlin's sake. So I really doubt he will care if its dirty and dusty, he's been through worse."

Finally the younger boy bolted back into the tunnel and Luca followed closely behind refusing to be left alone in the shack. Just something about the place made him extremely uneasy, just like the tunnel did. He doubted he would ever get over his fear of enclosed, dark spaces and he had no plans of tackling the fear head on. He just planned on avoiding them at all costs like he had for the past ten years of his life.

Popping back into the RoR, he shut the door behind him and dusted his clothes, still feeling as if he was covered in a layer of filth. Scoffing at the young blond he smirked, "No I think that is good enough for the day. And as far as the owl goes, I think you can manage that without screwing it up too much. I need to go shower as I have things to do that require not being around you."

Without another word turned and headed out the door, across the hall and down the stairs towards the common room. He needed a hot shower, and fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tasks From Hell (Luca)   Tasks From Hell (Luca) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tasks From Hell (Luca)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1