Hogwarts: The Silver Lining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where enemies can become allies and friends, and where everything you thought you knew is now questionable.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Helpful Links
Founders
Salazar Slytherin
Tumblr
Twitter

Rowena Ravenclaw
Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
The Daily Phropet
Affiliates

Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky) Empty
PostSubject: Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky)   Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:30 pm

It was after dinner and the common room was virtually empty as Draco rested his head in his cousin’s lap, silver eyes closed as he snuggled into the couch. He was comfortable there, and that was all that mattered. The two boys had already snarled at enough of their housemates to be effectively left alone, so Draco found he could relax with his thoughts and reflect on all that had recently happened.

His relationship with Skyler had completely disintegrated as she revealed that she was not ‘in love’ with him anymore, and then confessed that she’d gotten even closer than an innocent kiss with the Chosen Idiot. It had stung. A lot. Draco couldn’t say that he hadn’t been torn himself between feelings for Leyton and Sky, but as he had told his cousin, she was helping him heal. She meant something very special to him. It was really hard to let her go, especially to his biggest rival.

He’d kind of lost it on her when she’d broken the news, and now he regretted it. She’d always mean something to him, after all. He would always love her, even if he couldn’t have her. Even if he wasn’t ‘in love’ with her. She was special to him and she’d left a big mark on his heart. He sighed, inhaling Leyton’s scent and feeling rather content. Yeah, he wasn’t ‘in love’ with the fail snake anymore. That much was pretty damn clear.

Reaching down to the large sack on the floor, Draco grabbed a chunk of chocolate from Honeydukes and took a bite, turning a bit in Leyton’s lap so he could hold the sweet up to the older boy’s lips. ”So, you really meant it when you said you’d help me get revenge on the pug, right? I mean, I don’t want her carving you up next…” He was sure the two of them could make it so no snake dared to mess with either of them, nor Sky if they would even think to mess with her again. He was still determined to protect the girl, even if she wasn’t really his anymore.
Back to top Go down
Leyton Lestrange
Leyton Lestrange

Gryffindor
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky)   Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:20 pm

When someone did not like what was going on at Hogwarts one only had to blink their eyes and something else had happened. Leyton had no idea how the things that had come to pass had happened but he sure as hell wasn't going to question them. He knew that Sky and Draco had had the end all of end all fights and Draco had found him in the dorms late that night looking as if he had gone off the deep end.

Without a word he had drawn the curtains around his bed, sealed them and put up a silencing charm. They had stayed that way all night uptil Draco finally curled up and fell asleep and the older boy didn't move from his side all night. The next morning they didn't discuss the night before but had grown closer through the night.

The looks they continued to receive all week did not matter to Leyton. Let them talk, all they had so far was petty gossip and there was only so much hexing he could do. After all his goal that year was to spend as much time out of, not in, detention as he could. Tonight though he didn't care and he had never felt more peaceful than he did in the moment on the couch with Draco's head resting against his lap.

His fingers drifted silently across the younger boys neck and through his hair lightly as he stared off at the fire. It was quiet, only an occasional pop from the fireplace marring the beautiful silence. Glancing down as he felt the boy shift around he took the chocolate from him with a smile munching happily as Draco spoke.

"I suppose I was being serious. If it will make you happy I will help you carve her up, it will give me practice for Halloween," he replied with a wicked smile. "Believe me, that daft dimbo knows better than to mess with me, but I thank you for your concern."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky)   Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:36 pm

”Oh, I don’t want to carve her. I want to do much worse. That’s why I need you, lover,” he growled, finishing his chocolate and crawling into Leyton’s lap so he could straddle the boy. ”I want to make her regret ever getting involved with yours truly.” His smirk was pure evil as he leaned in, kissing his cousin deeply.

Draco pulled on Leyton’s bottom lip with his teeth, sucking the flesh into his mouth and grinning at the reactions he got. His knees were tucked by the older boy’s hips, and Draco ground his growing arousal into his waist, sure his cousin would get the hint. He wanted him and he didn’t care who knew. It wasn’t often that he found someone who would accept him for all his flaws and faults, but it seemed Leyton was just the person, and the Malfoy heir did not intend to ever let him go.

The simple fact that he’d let him sleep in his bed the night of his horrible fight with his now ex-girlfriend was enough to have him devoted to the boy for life. He could have easily laughed in Draco’s face, but instead he’d opened his arms and his heart, and let him find the comfort he needed when his world felt like it was crashing down around him.

The blonde ran his hands along Leyton’s chest, cursing the fabric of his shirt for being in the way. He wanted to touch him. To be as close as possible to him. He loved this crazy, dangerous, sexy man. Draco pulled his lips away from the older snake’s mouth, only to clamp his mouth over his pulse point on his neck. He pulled the tender skin into his mouth and bit hard, sucking and nibbling to leave a dark bruise that would last for days. He smirked against the skin as he groaned in sheer delight.

Yes, this was just what he wanted. His hips moved in his cousin’s lap again, and he was about to let his hand wander down to the ‘wand’ that was poking him in the groin, but a familiar throat clearing jarred him out of his zone, causing him to shoot his head up and look toward the common room entry with wide silver eyes. ”Fail snake?!”
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky)   Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:51 pm

Sky was in a right mood as she made her way through the dungeons and back to the common room. That didn't even really cover the anger that poured off every inch of the female as she strutted, her fury apparent on her face in her vibrant eyes. The very air around her seemed to almost crackle with magic, and she was very tempted to hex the daylight out of anyone who so much as looked at her again.

The brunette was at her breaking point with the whispers and the looks. With the sudden need to duck and dodge hexes that were more child's play than anything else. Were they five? It was irritating beyond belief, and the recent break between her and Draco had only made the animosity between herself and her housemates that much worse. They seemed to have taken it as a personal affront that she had seemingly left the Slytherin Prince for Gryfindor's Golden Boy, and since Draco had decided to completely cut ties with her, it looked like the rest of their house had considered it open war on her.

Sky was done with it. The brunette had taken it for the last few days, quietly, without reaction, because she convinced herself she deserved it and more for breaking the boy's heart. Truthfully, the teen had been crushed that the blonde had opted to sever any and all ties and communication with her, and she had avoided him at all costs since simply to not make things worse by reminding him. But she kept her eyes and ears open, because she did love Draco.

Loved him so much that the vacancy he normally filled as her closest confidant and ally left a huge hole in both her life and heart. And she did care about him, no matter whether he would accept that or not, and even if he threw that promise to atleast be friends if nothing else away, Sky wasn't going to go back on her word. She would defend him with her last breath if she ever had the need to, and would always have his back when necessary. The brunette even still wore the dragon necklace he gave her, because it gave her the sense that in some way that he was still with her and in her life.

But she was completely done feeling as if she deserved the constant stream of abuse she had been taking. Now armed with a new wand and a new stronger sense of who she was, Skyler was ready to fight back and to fight fire with fire. She was planning on doing a lot of damage, and at the top of her hitlist was one Pansy Parkinson.

The older witch had stripped the teen of her pride, and her wand, and had left her cut up and bleeding. Broken and scarred. Now the scars had healed, though they still showed etched into her pale flesh. The fifth year had regained her footing, and her pride had come back double and full force. She wasn't going to be defeated. And she was going to hunt down the older witch and give her a taste of real revenge.

The dark side of the small teen was rearing it's head, and the brunette honestly didn't mind the idea of actually killing the other Slytherin. The simple thought of taking that same dagger that had carved into her flesh and driving it into the other girl's chest just to see the light of life leave her eyes gave her goosebumps. But Sky didn't just want Parkinson's life. She wanted to break her. She wanted to destroy her from the inside out. She wanted to take everything that had been taken from her and then some, including Parkinson's precious throne in the house of snakes. And in doing so she would send a message to the rest of the idiots so that none of them would dare cross her again.

These were the thoughts that ran through her head as she entered the snake pit, air still crackling around her and a dark look on her face as well as in her darkening eyes. Her mood didn't change when she noted after her first few steps into the room that it was virtually empty save for the pair on the couch. For a very brief moment Skyler expected to feel some stab of jealousy, having caught the two boys in what was obviously a situation turning sexual. Instead she felt the same hurt that had been there since confessing to Draco that she couldn't be with him as his girlfriend anymore and he had understandably freaked out on her, and oddly enough, a bit of relief.

Sky couldn't lie and say she hadn't worried about the blonde. Everyday she had been filled with concern, wishing she could do something to make sure he didn't turn back into the cold and distant human he had been before. She herself had never known him as such, but just the thought of Draco like thought scared her enough to know that she didn't want to. Because he deserved so much more, so much better. She had wished she could make him see that she wasn't giving up on him even if she couldn't be with him in that way anymore, but he hadn't listened to anything she said. Still, the teen knew the man the blonde was and could be, and had hoped he wouldn't give up on himself.

So the fact that he had turned to someone else who could make him let his walls down and his face so open filled her with relief. But it did nothing to take from her current dark mood, and she cleared her throat only to let them know she were in the area. While Sky didn't want to intrude on whatever they were doing, she also had things to figure out and wasn't going to let the sight of them chase her away. If Draco wanted to avoid her and didn't want to see her, that was his problem to deal with. Not hers. She really hoped neither decided to pick a fight, because the brunette would only be too happy to hex their bits off and shove them down their throats in her current fury.

She watched Draco's head snap up, his grey eyes growing wide, and her own violet ones burned into them, narrowing. "If you keep calling me that Draco I will not hesitate in showing you and the rest of your shit for brains loyal subjects exactly why I am not a failure of a snake." Sky hissed back in a dangerous tone. She knew the blonde had never ever meant the term as an insult, but as soon as the split had become public the term had caught on like wildfire and become more mocking than even when it had been cut into her abdomen, and her patience wearing thin didn't make things better when coupled with her dark fury.
Back to top Go down
Leyton Lestrange
Leyton Lestrange

Gryffindor
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky)   Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:14 pm

When Draco crawled into his lap he couldn't help but smile his hands coming to rest on either leg as he leaned back. "Well potions and torture is my forte so I am sure that I can make her regret ever crossing paths with you." Lifting his chin he kissed the boy with more passion than he thought possible.

It was almost like he was still linving in some dream or fantasy world but the way the boy was grinding against his lap made him realize it was very very real. This was what he had wanted the last few months and now that he had it, he realized just how sweet it was. Rubbing his hands lightly over his legs he slowly traced circles towards Draco's growing bulge. He only hoped his second time of trying to get laid on the couch turned out better than the first.

Grinding up he couldn't get enough of Draco and he had no plans of stopping until they were both dripping with sweat and spent. When he latched on to the sensitive spot he shuddered and nearly came on the spot and a low growl escaped before he could contain himself.

"Come on now Draco take it out..." he trailed off as he heard a throat clearing behind them and turning only slightly he glanced over the back of the couch to see the younger snack glaring murderously at them.

"Of course...why wouldn't it be her," he muttered quietly. Judging by her tone she had had a hell of a day and was likely to hex their bits off if they said the wrong thing. Stroking Draco's leg lightly he sighed, "Just ignore her and don't pick a fight please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky)   Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:56 pm

Leyton was touching him and growling at him and oh, it felt good and then she showed up with that glare on her face and Draco absolutely froze. She didn’t want him calling her fail snake anymore? But that was his special name for her! How could he possibly stop using it? She looked really upset though. Was she hurt? Oh Merlin. Had the other snakes done something to her?

Draco figured he was to blame if they had. He hadn’t exactly talked to her since throwing a sort of tantrum when she broke things off. Most of the snakes were still following him blindly at this point, which meant they’d be trying to ‘defend him’ or some such nonsense. Of course, many of them were already turning on him as well now that he was openly with Leyton. That didn’t really affect Sky though. She was gonna get it for dating the Golden Gryffindor no matter what his status was. Draco was not going to let that keep happening.

He remained in the boy’s lap even as he looked Sky up and down and gave her a slight frown. He really was sorry for being a complete arse to her. ”You know I can’t just ignore her, Leyton,” he said softly, relaxing into his cousin’s touch. ”I don’t want to pick a fight either though. Skyler, please, listen for a sec?”

His silver eyes were pleading with her as he looked her up and down again, noticing the pendant she still wore. Hopefully that was a sign that she would be willing to hear him out. He looked her in those beautiful violet eyes and sighed. ”Who hurt you? I can see it in your eyes even if you don’t want to tell anyone about it. I figure it’s the snakes, but I want some names. Fai- Skyler, I am going to correct this behavior. We aren’t a house of bloody monsters and brutes.”

Wondering just how long he would have the power to stop the snakes he once called his, Draco shook his head and leaned down to pet Leyton’s lips before crawling out of his lap rather begrudgingly. His arousal was painfully apparent, but he didn’t care. It was nothing Sky hadn’t seen before. Nothing she hadn’t felt before. He walked over to her confidently, still looking her in those stunning eyes. ”I don’t want you out of my life, fail snake. And I’m sorry I was such a prat. I will stand by my promise. And Leyton and I have a plan to euthanize the pug, or at least sedate her to the point of practically being a Hufflepuff.”
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky)   Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:10 pm

Skyler hung on some precipice for a moment, watching the boys with her narrowed gaze. Part of her wanted to scoff, and state that she wasn't there to pick a damn fight. She had enough of those already without adding to it unnecessarily. Another part of her wanted to refuse to listen to a thing Draco said, mostly because the teen was childish enough to pay him back for not listening to her when she had asked.

The biggest part of her though, wanted to give in to that pleading gaze he fixed her with. Because she still felt guilty for what she did to him and hated not having him in her life. The brunette was sure some part of her should feel a bit angry that he had seemingly moved on so quickly, or atleast hurt by it. But again, she was waiting for something to happen that apparently wasn't going to happen. Even when he had originally admitted his tryst with Leyton back in that bathroom on that horrible day, Sky had been more hurt than any kind of jealous, and her hurt had been mostly due to the fact that he had lied to her, not really because of what he had done.

It had taken a while for her to really figure that out though, and the in between time had been spent wanting to rip Leyton to shreds. And even then, she had realized that she was mostly angry because he had been able to provide Draco something that she obviously couldn't, and that had been a blow to her ego, and had also been the turning point in her feelings towards the blonde. Not that the teen had ever gotten the chance to explain any of it. Which brought her back to reality again.

Keeping her temper in check, the Slytherin witch merely arched one dark brow on her face at his request for names. She tried to keep an impassive look, while her mind whirled and she bit her tongue to keep the angry retorts that jumped to the tip of her tongue from falling past her lips. Her anger, though bubbling very close to the surface, wasn't aimed at Draco, even if the blonde did deserve a good tongue lashing and a well placed hex or two in her mind. "Well that's nice Draco. But you'll need to excuse me if I don't give a flying fuck what you want. I can take care of my damn self."

So maybe she would work on the anger management thing, because that came out more venomous than she had intended. Oh well. It wasn't like he didn't deserve it, treating her the way he did. Atleast she had been upfront and honest with him, a favor he hadn't paid her with when he had snuck behind her back with his cousin. Sky had pleaded and begged, had even cried, only to be faced with his back. That had hurt more than anything else ever had, because, well, Draco was the one person in her life who knew her the best. His presence in it was irreplaceable, no matter whether they were dating or not, which ment the idiot was irreplaceable to her entirely. Without him, it was like there was a void in her life that no one else could fill.

This meant that it only took a split second for Skyler to lose all her anger and throw herself at him, wrapping herself around the blonde in a hug, sagging against him in relief. The teen didn't care if he was aroused, or if his cousin or boyfriend or whatever the hell Leyton was to him now was there or whatever else. Draco was going to be in her life, and it was like a huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders. "Thank you Drake." She mumbled against his chest, breathing in his scent for a moment before pulling away and smirking up at him.

"And I know you're not thinking of going on a hunt for my revenge without me. Because I don't want to simply euthanize her or sedate her." Sky scoffed at the idea, that same dark glint entering her violet eyes, smirk looking almost unhinged. "I want to destroy her, and leave her as an empty shell." Sky advised, her tone matching the dark look in her eyes. It lasted for only a moment, but it was enough to get her point across. Next moment, her smirk was gone and replaced with a wide grin, and Sky peeked around Draco to flash it at Leyton.

"Hey Leyski!!" The brunette pushed past the blonde, strutting over to the back of the couch and falling backwards over it, so that her head and back were in the seat cushions and her legs were up against the back of the couch, next to the older boy. It was probably a testament to just how dangerous she could be that Skyler could go from dark force of fury to childish, playful antics in a matter of seconds. "So. What exactly are you guys now anyways? Kissing cousins? Boyfriends?" The teen asked absently, her eyes having already spotted the sack of chocolate and her hand immediately reaching out to grab a bar from the bag.

As her fingers grabbed one and she used her other hand to break off a piece and pop it into her mouth, an idea occurred to Sky and her eyes lit up. "Drake!! You can be my gay bestie!!" The teen shot a teasing grin at Leyton, winking at him. "So what's the plan? Because I am not being left out." The Slytherin purposely questioned the oldest of the three, because well, Sky actually liked Leyton. She found him hilarious, even though he wasn't intentionally funny. The boy amused her greatly, and the teen enjoyed pushing his buttons. But also because she wanted to show her support for both of them. Sky wasn't the only one earning spots in the rumor mill of Hogwarts, and the two boys were taking nearly as much heat as she was these days. But she was determined in her quest to rule the snake pit, and to not let the Ice Prince of Slytherin fall from grace either.
Back to top Go down
Leyton Lestrange
Leyton Lestrange

Gryffindor
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky)   Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:39 am

Leyton harbored no ill will towards the younger snake and actually felt sorry..wait no he didn't feel sorry for her. It was very rare that he felt sorry for anyone but his miserable self but that was neither here nor there. When Draco pushed up off of his lap he scowled miserably and tried to adjust himself through his pants. Now he was even more uncomfortable thanks to the younger girl.

Refusing to rise to the occasion he started at the fire giving them a moment to talk amongst themselves and he kept hoping she would retreat to the dorms and leave them alone but his luck had never been that good. He was none two excited when she invited herself to their plans for terror and torture but given the dark look he had seen on her face he knew better than to test her.

Rolling his eyes with a dark scowl he glared at her as she rolled over the back of the couch and dropped down behind him. Again with that damn nickname. There was nothing worse that her nickname for him. Trying his best to ignore her he reached over the back of the couch and pulled Draco around and back down on to his lap.

At least this way there was less of a chance of him hexing the crap out of her. "We haven't exactly defined things between us yet not that it is any of your business," he muttered darkly as his eyes flashed dangerously.

"I don't know, ask the blonde wonder here just what we have up our sleeves."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky)   Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:17 pm

At first he was sure that this was just going to end terribly, but then Skyler’s resolve seemed to break and she clung to him in a great hug and he couldn’t help but grin. Whatever they’d said to hurt each other no longer mattered. It was over. They were friends and they would support each other and they were going to work together to take that bitch Parkinson down from her supposed throne.

The nickname she used for Leyton had Draco giggling like a little girl and he smirked when he was pulled back into the older boy’s lap. The blond leaned down to kiss his cousin full on the lips before choking at bit at the fail snake’s words and pulling away. ”No, you may not call me your ‘gay bestie’! One, I am not gay. I like birds just as much as blokes. I just happen to like a certain bloke the most.” As if the emphasize this fact, Draco rocked his hips against Leyton, rubbing their bulges together.

”And two, that sounds much too ridiculous for you or me to ever be involved with. I refuse to be labeled anyone’s ‘bestie’.” He made a sour face at her, then sucked on Leyton’s neck a bit while the boy neglected to answer her question regarding the plans. ”Blonde wonder? Really? Between the two of you I’m turning into some completely ridiculous showboat of a thing.”

He growled, rocking his hips again before looking back to Skyler with an evil glint in his eyes. ”We are going to make her regret ever messing with us. I have a feeling she’s been starting quite a few of the rumors that have started floating about concerning the ‘kissing cousins’ as you so kindly called us. You see, I have many plans for her. And I’m sure the two of you will have plenty to add.”

Without any more glossing over, Draco explained his ideas softly so that no eavesdropper might overhear them. He planned to lure her to the boathouse in the dead of night when it was Slytherin patrol- no one would be out to catch them. The others would be waiting there for them. He’d sew her lips shut so she couldn’t scream too loudly, couldn’t speak. She’d make noises of her pain though. Oh yes, he wanted to hear her pain.

They would take away the things that made her feel powerful. Her femininity, her perceived flawlessness… And he was sure Skyler would have something in mind involving that bloody dagger the pug was so fond of. Oh yes. He had a few potions in mind for this. ”I’ll need maybe a week to work on the potions. Then we put the plan into action. By the time we’re done with her, the pug won’t be able to ever climb out of the ditch she’s been tossed into.”
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky)   Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:34 pm

"It is so my business. I am a naturally curious person. I have to know these things." Skyler grinned in amusement at Leyton's dark look. The brunette was well aware that most people would find him frightening without it, much less with it. But she didn't. After all, what reason did he have to harm her anyways? Aside from the fact that she purposefully pushed his buttons of course. But it wasn't like she could help it when he the older boy made it so easy. The teen decided that he really needed to loosen up a bit, and that maybe Draco was the person to help him with that. It wasn't like it was impossible. She had done it for Draco, and now he was giggling like a damn girl. A girly girl. Because Sky was a girl and she didn't giggle. Ever.

And he was kissing his cousin in front of her, rutting against him. Again, the brunette was relieved to find there was no jealousy created by this. She would never deny that she had loved Draco and still did, but it was definitely a more friend thing now. It sort of baffled the Slytherin just how completely Harry seemed to have dominated her heart and emotions, but she enjoyed it too much to really think on it. In all honesty, Sky thought the Gryffindor was better suited for her than Draco ever could have been. And it seemed like Draco felt the same way in regards to Leyton. It didn't make Harry better than Draco, or Leyton better than her. They were just different shapes of a couple of missing puzzle pieces that fit better.

That didn't mean she wanted to see them groping each other. Merlin!! Did Draco have no control? Skyler snorted to herself, knowing the answer already. Which was no, he didn't. She rolled her eyes at his comments, popping another piece of chocolate into her mouth. "Drake, you're giggling like a drag queen. That screams gay." She advised with a teasing grin at the blonde, and then her brows furrowed together, a frown marring her face. "Well if we're not besties then what are we? Because 'friends' just doesn't suit us either."

The term just didn't fit, but she turned her attention to the plans he had about Parkinson. Her face grew steadily more darker. Sky could take a lot, but she seemed to have been bred to withstand the rough weather. One thing she didn't let slide ever was when anyone messed with someone she cared about. To be fair, the brunette had never really had so many people in her life that she did care about, so the protective streak she felt towards the two boys she was currently with took even her by surprise. Being protective of Draco was obvious, but feeling protective of Leyton was completely different.

Maybe it was simply because of how Draco felt towards the boy. She didn't need to hear it from the blonde's lips to know he loved Leyton more than a cousin should. Which meant that for better or worse, as long as Draco loved him, he too needed to be protected. Even if the older boy could handle himself, there was always strength in numbers, and Sky was going to make everyone know that when they messed with her, they were messing with fire. But if the messed with her friends or anyone she cared about, their life would expire.

Her smirk turned deadly, eyes glinting. Draco was great with potions, so whatever he was cooking up would be simply amazing. As for the other things..."I'll focus on the femininity part. And I want that damn dagger Draco." Sky was not going to change her mind about that.
Back to top Go down
Leyton Lestrange
Leyton Lestrange

Gryffindor
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky)   Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:10 pm

Wrapping his arm around Draco as the younger snake dropped into his lap he smiled kissing him back without reserve. He was a bit too turned on for things to end well that night but he didn't care. He was sick of worrying about things all the time.

Just once he wanted to be just like everyone else, able to slack off, to goof around and do whatever he wanted to do. But no, there were standards he was expected to live up to and sometimes the pressure was a bit too much .

Groaning he closed his eyes as Draco rocked against him again, he was going to be very very sore soon if he didn't get to release but it wasn't exactly as if he could whip it out with her sitting there. Not if he ever wanted to use it again. Glancing towards Sky he nodded, shivering as the boy sucked on his neck hard enough to make a mark.

Whatever plan he was beginning to formulate in his mind was long gone and his one track mind could only think about all the dirty things he was going to do to the blond in his lap. As Draco prattled on about the plans he snaked his fingers under the boys shirt stroking the skin there lightly as he nodded and tried to make it look like he was paying attention.

At the mention of potions he nodded again, "I have a few things up my sleeve that she won't be able to work her way out of. New things I've been concocting the last few years. She will wish that she had never been born when we are done with her. This is simply payback for being on my nerves for the past six years."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky)   Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 12:18 pm

”I am not doing anything ‘like a drag queen,’ fail snake,” Draco snapped, rocking his hips particularly hard in his cousin’s lap. She knew damn well he wasn’t gay. He’d made her scream for Salazar’s sake! He rolled his eyes at her and bit back a groan as Leyton’s fingers danced along his skin. ”Rather than ‘besties’… How about… ‘partners in crime’?” he growled with a smirk on his lips.

Yes, that term seemed to describe them best. They were partners for life, even if they weren’t romantic partners anymore. They were together in every other way. Oh, Potter would just love that. Leyton’s concoctions would surely be great added to his own, and then there was whatever Skyler planned to do to take care of that pesky ‘femininity’.

”Don’t worry. She’ll bring the dagger to our little party. And you’ll have it for whatever you want. Just make sure you use it better than she did. Turn her into a jack o lantern and let her light up the damn night.” The plans seemed to be set, so Draco leaned back in to nip at Leyton’s neck, only to growl when his eyes fell on the back of chocolate that was now much less full.

He pulled away then, glaring at his ex-girlfriend. ”Dammit, fail snake! I gave you two bloody pounds of chocolate! Why do you have to eat mine too?” His bottom lip stuck out in a great pout then, wishing he had bought more of the sweet treat. Who knew Skyler was so damn insatiable anyway? ”Don’t you have a new boyfriend who can buy you more bloody candy if you have that big of a damn sweet tooth?”

He grumbled incoherently then, completely distracted from whatever Leyton was doing at this point. Damn girl and her damn attention grabbing ways… Even when they’d broken up she still managed to distract him and get him all worked up.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky)   Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 3:51 pm

Skyler rolled her eyes with a smirk on her lips as he rocked his hips into those of his cousin. Apparently that was supposed to prove that he wasn't gay. Somehow. The brunette snorted, chewing another piece of chocolate as her eyes narrowed in a glare when he called her that idiot term. After a moment though she gave up with another eye roll. It was habit by now and Sky knew she would respond to the damn term he had created for her regardless anyways.

"Riiight. Clearly it's not gay to be doing that." The brunette teased with a cheeky grin. So maybe Draco was more bisexual than gay, but it was hilarious seeing him get all annoyed by it. The teen truly lived to push other peoples' buttons, and did it in such a way that one could hardly be angry with her for it. She blinked at his smirk, and then returned it with one of her own. "Partners in crime sounds fitting for you and I. I dub thee my Pic."

Sky agreed simply with a slight nod of her head, which looked rather awkward given her position on the couch. Her hand reached into the bag of chocolate for another piece while him and Leyton spoke about potions. The brunette didn't really care what they planned to do, as long as she got to go along and do her own thing when the time came. Of course, she already had a few ideas for her own part in the plan. "Don't you worry. I have very nice intentions for that dagger." She told him with a childish grin that was worrying when put together with the dark gleam in her eyes. "You two just worry about your little potions."

The prefect offered a sheepish grin. "I ate it all already." She explained with an awkward shrug. Noting the pout and the disbelieving look on his face that anyone could eat that much chocolate in such a short amount of time, Sky rolled her eyes. "It's called a break up binge. Now I'm all out. And it's not like you don't have enough to share. Don't be so stingy Drake." The teen purposefully popped another piece of chocolate into her mouth and grinned. "Harry doesn't know about my sweet tooth yet." She added on absently, grabbing another piece of the sweet from the bag.
Back to top Go down
Leyton Lestrange
Leyton Lestrange

Gryffindor
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky)   Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:26 am

Chuckling as Sky continued to get a rise out of Draco he tried to ignore the rise that was currently hard as a rock in his pants. The damn blond in his lap was doing nothing to help matters the more he rocked the better he felt. Leyton had no desire to clean a mess up out of his pants though. He was not some bloody thirteen year old who didn't know what he was doing.

Stroking his fingers more against the boys waist he dragged his nails slightly trying to pull his focus back to the pressing matter at hand. "Parkinson will never be the same and you will never have to worry about her again once that night is through. I promise you that."

Letting out a deep breath as Draco nipped at his neck only to pull away much to quickly. "Damn the both of you, Draco...I have that chocolate I bought in my room and you are more than welcome to have some. Why don't we go get it right now together..." He said looking for any reason to escape the common room and get the boy into his bed.

"Sky I will keep that in mind for the future, lifetime supply of chocolate to keep you happy. Consider it a peace offering. I can have chocolate delivered to you weekly. How does that sound?" He could care less about the chocolate, and was willing to offer the girl anything at this point to make his escape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky)   Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:13 pm

Obviously Leyton was growing tired of the games that he and Skyler were playing, since he was offering to supply the younger girl with every ounce of chocolate she could eat for life if she’d just let them go up to his room and take care of the… little problem in his pants. Draco couldn’t hold back the giant grin on his face when he heard the distinct desperation in his cousin’s voice. Oh, he had the older boy good and riled up now.

”I suppose we do have everything squared away now. Just need to get some supplies to make the potions. But that can wait at least a… little while.” When he said it could wait, he let his hands find their way to his cousin’s pants and popped the button, enjoying seeing how far he could push his lover in the public place.

He shot a grin at Sky, then crawled out of Leyton’s lap, exposing both their tented trousers. He at least had the decency to blush as he shot her a slight nod and grabbed his cousin’s arm, pulling hard and starting for the stairs to the boys’ dorms. The blonde didn’t even try to get his sack of chocolate from where it lay near his ex-girlfriend.

”It doesn’t have nuts in it, so I know you won’t like it as well as the others I got you, but at least it’s chocolate, right?” he called over his shoulder with the grin still in place. ”Make a list of those names for me, fail snake. I’m going to teach every single one of them a lesson.”

With that, he dragged Leyton into the stairwell, leading the way to the older boy’s bed. It was time to soothe the ‘problems’ they were experiencing, and a little privacy would be preferred.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky)   Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:24 pm

Skyler grinned from ear to ear as Leyton offered her chocolate for life in a desperate tone. Clearly he wanted to make his escape and it wasn't hard to see or understand why. In a way it was awkward, to see Draco performing the same kind of acts and games on someone else as she herself had performed on him. One thing the brunette did know was that if Leyton was anything like Draco if the two didn't make their escape soon someone would be losing their bits because it was likely they would try getting it on right there and then.

"Chocolate for life?! Hell fuckin yea!!" The spirited youth exclaimed happily, considering this a complete score. She was tempted to say that just that grin on Draco's face was payment enough, but she chose to keep it to herself. No use on losing out on a lifetime supply of chocolate. "Sounds like a deal Leyski. Now off with you. I have no use for horny rabbits currently." The teen teased playfully, shooting the pair a cheeky grin as she popped another piece of the sugary goodness into her mouth. She really was a feigned for the treat.

Skyler couldn't help but snort as the blonde got up and began pulling his cousin along with him, blushing as the obvious erections they both had were put on display. Her grinned widened, if it were even possible, when she noted he didn't even bother to try and take his chocolate, and advised her in not so many words that it was all hers. Well. That's how she was taking it anyways. It wasn't like there would be any left if he made it back down to the common room anyways.

To his other words she merely rolled her eyes and waved him away lazily. "Yea, yea. I'm writing it up as we speak." She called back, not even moving an inch from her spot on the couch. The brunette clearly had no intention of making any sort of list, and the blonde was only fooling himself if he thought she would. Kicking her feet absently, the teen tried to think of what to do now. Maybe she should go find Harry, and they could be a pair of rabbits for a while....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky)   Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revenge and Chocolate (Leyton, Sky)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1