Hogwarts: The Silver Lining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where enemies can become allies and friends, and where everything you thought you knew is now questionable.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Helpful Links
Founders
Salazar Slytherin
Tumblr
Twitter

Rowena Ravenclaw
Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
The Daily Phropet
Affiliates

Free Falling (closed/aimee)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luca Lestrange
Luca Lestrange

Hufflepuff
Year 1
None

Free Falling (closed/aimee) Empty
PostSubject: Free Falling (closed/aimee)   Free Falling (closed/aimee) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:31 pm

Luca needed some quiet time.  It had been a long afternoon, the visit to the village absolutely pointless and now he needed some alone time before dinner.  So instead of heading back into the castle he dropped down on the hill that led to the lake and tucked his arm behind his head to use as a pillow.  The other arm was draped across his stomach drumming out a beat absentmindedly.

It was a perfect afternoon, not too cold, not too hot, it really was his favorite time of year.  Summer was second, but only because it meant freedom from school but that would change to since this was his last year.  Then it would switch to spring, when everything seemed to come alive once more.

Closing his eyes he hummed an old muggle song, that he could only remember the beat of but not the words.   It didn't matter though, the words never did.  If the beat was good enough he could make up his own words.  Which was what happened soon enough.  As he sang, he didn't notice the fall of footsteps coming down the hill above him.

At least until they hit a pile of leaves and alerted him to the incoming person. So much for the quiet. He seriously doubted the person would leave him in peace, especially as soon as they realized it was one of the Lestrange twins. Sitting up he looked backwards over his shoulder towards them, his eyes accessing them in silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Falling (closed/aimee)   Free Falling (closed/aimee) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:20 pm

As usual, Hogsmeade Saturday was a time for Aimee to catch up with her sisters and hangout more than they usually got to during school. As usual, by the time they had finished with lunch she was far too frustrated with Aubie to continue hanging out with them and had headed back to the castle. As usual, the Ravenclaw had made sure that her less smart sister had all her homework completed by Friday night, so that the whole day had been clear.

That meant that she was very bored by now. Her bat was under her bed, because the village was too crowded for her to stay out of trouble with it. There was a large group of annoying second years playing a game of quidditch, so she couldn’t even go fly. There were very few older students back yet, so the castle and grounds were sadly empty and there was no trouble to get into.

Her Weird Sisters shirt and jeans hugged her body as she stomped through the grounds, looking for something to distract her. She found what she was looking for in a tapped out beat and a possibly made up song, attached to a form that she didn’t actually recognize.

The face that went with the general form turned to face her, and she realized that it was an older Slytherin, if she was remembering right. That usually meant violence. Then again, she was bored, she was better with a bat than a wand, and he didn’t seem to be actually doing anything that would require violence. He was doing quite the opposite if she was honest with herself, because creating music was always a good thing.

“Don’t stop singing and drumming on account of me,” she said, trying to keep the crazed enthusiasm out of her voice. Aubie swore that is scared the entire world. “Mind if I join you?”
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange
Luca Lestrange

Hufflepuff
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Free Falling (closed/aimee)   Free Falling (closed/aimee) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:46 am

Looking the girl over he dropped back down and started to tap a beat out again on his stomach. He knew she was one of the triplets, which one who knew, but other than that he did not know much about her.

It was only this year that he bothered to talk to anyone really and it was a bit too little too late. He didn't care though he only had a few more months left at this blasted school then he could put it all behind him and move on to bigger and better things. If the Dark Lord did not kill him first that was.

"No by all means go ahead," he said with a wave of his hand towards the grass beside him. Glancing over sideways he gave her a charming smile, "So what are you doing back so soon, nothing to entertain you in the village?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Falling (closed/aimee)   Free Falling (closed/aimee) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:44 am

Honesty with snakes wasn’t always the best policy, especially since they were so rarely anything like honest back. Still, that smile was an excellent reward, and he didn’t seem to be doing anything that could cause her any harm.

She plopped down on the grass, near enough to easily talk to him without touching him or invading his personal space. That would just be inviting a kind of trouble that she wasn’t sure yet she wanted. Then again, his drumming seemed to have the practice of an actual drummer, and if making music was always a good thing, making it using a drum set was always a terribly sexy thing. Something about turning the wild aggression of hitting things with sticks into rhythm and music was just awesome. If he was really a drummer, there could be no real harm in him, she reasoned. That meant she could honestly answer any question she felt like.

“Two more of me in the village, and I can only take one of them for so much at a time before I have to run away,” she said with a shrug. She could probably watch him smile and drum on his body all day, but somehow she felt that there were better ways that the two of them could pass the time, probably. “So,” she said, giving him a smirk, “wanna guess which triplet I am? I’ll give you a prize if you get it right on the first try.”
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange
Luca Lestrange

Hufflepuff
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Free Falling (closed/aimee)   Free Falling (closed/aimee) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:00 am

Watching the girl plunk down beside him he continued to smile as he drummed out a beat on his stomach. She wasn't half bad looking and the energy she put off was nothing like he had ever seen before. Having that much energy naturally should have been a, either illegal or b, bottled and marketed for a profit. That wasn't a half bad idea, bottling energy. Making a mental note of that he nodded to himself for good measure.

Speaking of the energy she was putting off, he had to wonder what she would be like hitting the sticks. The raw amount he could see knew that she would be perfect. But he already had his hands full in the teaching department and had no plans of offering any more lessons in the near future.

"Yes, I can only imagine. But you seem to be as much like your sisters as I am to my brother, which is nothing. At least you seem to claim yours though, I tend to prefer I am not related to Leyton when at all possible," he said with a smirk. It was true if he could forget he was related to the idiot he would have done it years before.

"Well I am going to say just based on your pure energy you have to be Aimee. I've seen you bounce around the castle and only you seem to have this much energy all the time. So, am I right? Whats my prize going to be?" He was curious to see just what she planned to give him and he hoped it would be a punch to any part of his person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Falling (closed/aimee)   Free Falling (closed/aimee) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:11 pm

Aimee frowned at the boy thoughtfully when he said that she was nothing like her sisters. For one thing, they looked basically the same. Sure, they had different hairstyles and fashion sense, but if Aubrey didn’t have such a large stick up her ass, they could easily impersonate each other in classes, allowing each one to do their strength three times instead of one and improve their grades. Well, it would improve Aimee’s grades anyway, and probably Ace’s. Aubrey’s grades might slip, as even her academic weaknesses were at least as impressive as Aimee’s strengths.

Anyway, family was important to Aimee. It might even be the most important thing. She could never imagine just casually saying she was nothing like her sisters, or acting like that was a good thing and meant that she should ignore them entirely. She loved her sisters, and she spent as much time with Ace as she could and as much time with Aubie as she could stand. Blood was thicker than water, after all.

When he guessed right and described her in such positive words, the frown fell away, replaced by an excited grin. “I am in fact, the mighty Gryffindor of the McGregors. And since you haven’t attacked me or threatened anyone since I’ve been here, you have to be Luca and not Ley whatever it is.” In truth, she had never been interested in learning anything about the boy’s angry brother, who seemed like every other snake to her anyway. This one was fascinating and very unSnakelike, though.

She paused again, thinking about what sort of a prize she could give him. A large part of her was reconsidering her desire to sit far enough away to avoid temptation. The rest of her, mostly the part that spoke in Aubrey’ irritated voice all the time, was telling her every reason why she had sat too far away to touch him in the first place. Still, when did she ever listen to anything Aubrey said, in her head, or in the real world? It was probably her biggest weakness, honestly.

One finger went to the end of a strand of her fiery hair, giving it a nervous twirl. “I could, um, give you an, um, kiss?” she half stuttered, having no idea where all of this nervousness was coming from. “If that seems like a good prize to you.” Aimee didn’t have to look to know that her face was almost as bright as her hair. She prided herself on never being a blushing girly girl, and just might go drown herself in the lake when they were done here.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange
Luca Lestrange

Hufflepuff
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Free Falling (closed/aimee)   Free Falling (closed/aimee) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:40 pm

Luca watched as the girl frowned but he didn't not correct himself on what he had said. Everyone had their own personality and even when you shared the womb with them you would never be alike, even if you were identical in apperance. It was a good thing though. Switching to a faster beat he continued to tap it out against his stomach. He could tell there was either more on the matter she wanted to say or question him on but he could have not been happier when she didn't. Luca hated talking about his family and it was one of the few things that could actually upset him.

Finally she grinned though and he could not help but feel relieved. Even without a bat the girl could still be bloody scary when she wanted to be and he had no desire to be on the receiving end of such anger. Chuckling at her words he couldn't help but smile and nod. "Ah, I had a feeling I was right. As are you...Leyton and I are easier to tell apart though than you and your sisters. My brother and I are as different as night and day as you just pointed out. I'm more of a lover than a fighter," he ended with a smirk.

Watching her his eyes darkened slightly as he could almost see the wheels turning in her head. It was almost as if she were trying to decide between good and evil. "I think a kiss sounds like a perfectly good prize," he replied with a wink. Leaning up on one elbow he reached out and ran his fingers over her cheek at her blush. It was positively delicious. "I'd like to claim my prize now if you please," he said unable to help himself from licking his lips slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Falling (closed/aimee)   Free Falling (closed/aimee) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:11 pm

The hand that crept up to brush her face only made the fire in her cheeks that much worse. Still, he seemed to enjoy the blushing rather than being revolted by it, if the fact that he was licking his lips meant anything. That left them moist and inviting. Maybe a kiss really was the perfect prize for these two to share.

She wanted to talk ti him more about his brother as well, but now really didn’t seem to be the time. It would spoil the mood, and then he wouldn’t want to kiss her anymore. No, she could worry about how he could just dismiss his brother like that some other time, when there wasn’t important business like kissing to be conducted.

“Aye,” she said, licking her own lips to try and bring back some moisture. She never remembered them being this dry before. She also fought to control her blush, though she didn’t think she had much success. She didn’t want to be so obviously nervous. She had kissed boys before, so why was she out of control like she never had?

Finally, she got some control over herself, though her blush was more noticeable than ever. “A kiss it is, then.” With no more warning or chance to panic as she seemed to be trying for, she leaned in, pressing her lips firmly against those of the Slytherin boy and leaving the rest up to him. A proper man could take firm control of a kiss and steer it where he wanted it to go after all.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange
Luca Lestrange

Hufflepuff
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Free Falling (closed/aimee)   Free Falling (closed/aimee) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:19 pm

Luca was used to witches blushing in his presence, all it did was stroke his ego to be that much bigger. He did not have a big of a head as some of his housemates but he could be up there when he let it get the best of him. Caressing the soft skin of her cheek with his thumb he continued to smile. She was a pretty girl there was no denying that and he was glad she had stumbled upon him that afternoon, though he knew he would not be staying long. He had business to attend to in the castle before dinner.

Leaning in to meet her he nodded as she licked her own lips. Moving closer to her he nipped her bottom lip gently before kissing her just a tiny bit harder. For all of the energy she had she was still a pretty decent kisser when she focused. With that he had a feeling she would be a wildcat in bed. That would be an interesting thing to see indeed. As he continued to kiss her he could imagine the blush that could creep over her body as he did things to her she had only dreamed about.

Eventually he pulled back kissing her one last time softly on the cheek with a smile. Pushing up off of the ground he started back up the hill backwards. "I'll see you around McGregor, maybe I'll have another chance to claim another prize from you." Giving her a grin he turned on his hill and head back towards the castle, the smile never leaving his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Falling (closed/aimee)   Free Falling (closed/aimee) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Falling (closed/aimee)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1