Hogwarts: The Silver Lining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where enemies can become allies and friends, and where everything you thought you knew is now questionable.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Helpful Links
Founders
Salazar Slytherin
Tumblr
Twitter

Rowena Ravenclaw
Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
The Daily Phropet
Affiliates

Shattered (Tobias) [Mature content, yo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Shattered (Tobias) [Mature content, yo] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered (Tobias) [Mature content, yo]   Shattered (Tobias) [Mature content, yo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:09 pm

The look on her face when she realized that she was doing good things and not bad ones was rather amazing. Tobias didn’t remember ever seeing such a look of strong confidence from the blonde outside of a Herbology lesson back before he had bungled that OWL, and it was exactly the kind of thing he wanted to see more of from her. She deserved to be confident in herself, and he intended to make sure she knew that before he let her go to anyone else.

He let out a hiss and gave an involuntary twitched as she first made contact with him, then smiled at her apologetically. Apparently he didn’t have to say anything to encourage her to try again, though, as soon she was holding the head of his cock in one hand, causing him to twitch more forcefully as his eyes snapped closed of their own accord.

“Just like that Felly,” he breathed out as she began to work the full length of his cock. Her instincts were surprisingly excellent, as she used the pre cum that slid out of the tip of his cock to wet the rest of the head as most of her hand worked his shaft. He tried to hold back, but found himself rocking his hips a little, humping her hand insistently in an encouragement that she go just a little bit faster.

Still, all in all she was doing completely amazing. “It feels wonderful, Felly, he gasped out, feeling her careful attention getting him very close. “You might want to make sure you aren’t right in front of it, there is about to be a mess,” he managed to get out, before he gave a throaty moan and came. “Keep going for a bit, there will be a little more,” he managed to whisper through the feeling of orgasm that was filling his mind and trying to block out all thought.

When he had finished, he slowly opened his eyes, grinning at her. “I didn’t get any on you, did I? Not that it will hurt you or anything, just that a lot of people consider cum to be gross and they don’t want it touching them. He gave a halfhearted little shrug, too content to care about it all that much. “I was never really sure why that is.”

His smile grew a little less lazy and a little more serious as he continued to look at his oldest friend in the castle. “Thank you Felly. For doing that, but more for letting me be your first. It really means a lot to me.” He didn’t know why he was suddenly getting sort of sappy after, but it didn’t really bother him. Felly was important, and in the Head Boy’s eyes, she was better than him. That meant that she deserved the thanks.
Back to top Go down

Shattered (Tobias) [Mature content, yo]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2