Hogwarts: The Silver Lining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where enemies can become allies and friends, and where everything you thought you knew is now questionable.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Helpful Links
Founders
Salazar Slytherin
Tumblr
Twitter

Rowena Ravenclaw
Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
The Daily Phropet
Affiliates

Books, Books and More Books (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fallon Bourne
Fallon Bourne

None

Books, Books and More Books (open) Empty
PostSubject: Books, Books and More Books (open)   Books, Books and More Books (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 5:13 pm

Walking down the aisles between the shelves she could barely see over all of the books she held in her arms. For anyone else it would seem like an over abundance of books but someone had to give Granger a run for her money this year and she was sick of looking like second fiddle to the Gryffindor.

Turning the corner she lifted her hand up to balance the wobbling stack trying not to drop them before she could get back to her table. Sighing she smiled to see the table in the corner was still empty which meant she wouldn't have to try to find another empty one.

Setting the books down gingerly she sat down in the chair and rubbed her fingers over her temples. She loved potions but this year was going to be difficult. For example the two foot scroll she had due on Golpalott's Third Law. It was important but how could she possibly come up with that much on the topic.

Flipping open her book and rolling out her parchment she settled in for a long evening of work.
Back to top Go down
Orion Ramellien
Orion Ramellien

None

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books and More Books (open)   Books, Books and More Books (open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:25 pm

It wasn't often that Orion graced the library of Hogwarts with his arrogant presence, but every once in a really great while he did. And even then, it was rarely for studying purposes. The Slytherin didn't do a lot of studying. What was the point? He usually had a good few Ravenclaws in his pockets, and they made him sound smarter on parchment than he ever could, if he were being honest. Though the boy would never admit it out loud.

Usually, he found such recruits in the student commons or in the library, hence his reason for being in the palace of books at that time. Unfortunately, the day seemed to be short on his usual band of witty, if annoying, Ravenclaws. Orion sighed, almost in resignation. He may just have to actually do this one himself. He sneered. Why should he waste his time trying to write about some ruddy plant?

It was then his blue gaze fell onto a girl hard at work at a table piled with books. He recognized her from classes. A Hufflepuff, if he wasn't mistaken. The name escaped him though. She looked rather studious. She couldn't possibly be a complete idiot. A smirk curled his lips as he made his way over, striding forward in his cocky swagger, long legs meaning he got to the table she sat at in no time at all.

He replaced his smirk with a charming smile. It always paid off to turn on the charm when one wanted something from a witch. "Mind if I take this seat?" He asked politely, but sat before she could respond. He lazed in the seat casually, looking for all the world at ease. He whirled a brow at the girl, noting she wasn't so bad looking. That was a plus. He hated to do business with ogres. Atleast he got she candy this time around.

"You look hard at work. What's got you scribbling away like a woman possessed? A love note, perhaps?" Orion allowed a bit of playfulness to shine in his blue eyes, a teasing smirk complimenting it perfectly. In his head, he counted down for the blush that would no doubt heat her face. 3, 2, 1...
Back to top Go down
Fallon Bourne
Fallon Bourne

None

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books and More Books (open)   Books, Books and More Books (open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:02 pm

Fallon could lose herself in her studies just as easily as she could lose herself in her music. Potions, along with herbology would always be a thing of that excited her. The ability to help others was something that drove her to want to succeed in school. Her parents rarely understood her passion saying she was too serious for her own good but she believed in herself and that was all that mattered.

As her amber eyes scanned the pages of the book her left hand scribbled furiously across the piece of parchment taking notes that would come in handy later. She often found it easier to take all of her notes first and then go back and compose the actual assignment. It was just easier to combine her scattered thoughts that way.

Tucked away back in the corner she continued to write until the Slytherin boy found his way to her table and took a seat before she could even say a word. Looking up at him with a confused look she raised a brow as she looked him over, "No I suppose not but are there not any other open tables?" she replied. Fallon found it hard to believe that she had the only open seat. Plus on top of that he didn't exactly look as if he was here to do any studying as he sat down empty handed.

Glancing back down at her half sheet of work she looked back up at him wide-eyed as a blush crept across her pale cheeks. Growing flustered she cast her amber eyes back downward for a moment trying to gather her thoughts before looking back up.

"No... no. I am working on the last assignment Slughorn gave us for potions. You know the one on Golpalott's Third Law. Its due in a few days and I wanted to get a head start on it. Did you finish your's already?" she asked him curious as to why he had chosen to sit down at her table. It was obvious she had a lot of work to do based on the huge pile of books surrounding her.
Back to top Go down
Orion Ramellien
Orion Ramellien

None

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books and More Books (open)   Books, Books and More Books (open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:50 pm

Ah. There it was. The blush. And right on time too. Orion let a satisfied smirk grace his lips then. Witches these days. They were so predictable. Especially the innocent ones, like the Hufflepuff before him. But they were his specialty. So easy to manipulate and to direct. It was a game he thoroughly enjoyed playing, and was extremely talented at as well.

"No?" The boy had to keep the smirk from forming on his lips as he feigned slight surprise. "No love notes? A gorgeous little piece like you without any love notes? What is this world coming to?" Orion shook his head, as if the very notion of blokes not flocking to her was just preposterous. He was really laying it on thick. It was quite fun to the Slytherin boy.

His blue eyes shinned at her as he scooted closer. Not much, but enough. His smirk slipped back onto his lips. "Oh that one? That was the easy one. It's herbology I'm stuck on now. I don't have much to say about plants it seems." Orion admitted in a falsely defeated and resigned way.
Back to top Go down
Fallon Bourne
Fallon Bourne

None

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books and More Books (open)   Books, Books and More Books (open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:09 pm

It would take a moment for the blush to recede from her cheeks.  Fallon wasn't used to people asking or making such direct observations about her.  Anyone who knew her well enough knew that she was single and didn't think anyone was interested in her like that.  But it was obvious that he didn't know anything about her.  It didn't surprise her though as they weren't in the same house or social circle.

As he continued on the blush crept back up into her cheek, forming a rosy glow.  Keeping her amber eyes on her notes she tried to not look as embarrassed as she really was. "Who would be writing me love notes?  Its not as if I have a million blokes chasing me around the castle to get my attention now is it?" she replied honestly and without a hint of sarcasm. It wasn't as if she wasn't interested in boys, it was just none had shown an interest in her.

Trying to keep her focus on her paper it only lasted for a second as she caught him moving close out of the corner of her eye.  He had effectively trapped her back in the corner against the wall in one fell swoop and the only way she would be getting out was if she somehow crawled under the table and that wasn't exactly lady like. So she stayed just where she was.  

Nodding she finally looked back up growing flustered as he continued to smile at her. Shaking a bit of confusion from her head she nodded. "Well at least you have it done already. The herbology was the easy one for me though.  I finished it last night.  Herbology is one of my best subjects though," she said with a smile, her amber eyes lighting up at the thought of the subject.  "I would offer to help you with it but it doesn't look like you came prepared to work.  Maybe next time though?"
Back to top Go down
Orion Ramellien
Orion Ramellien

None

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books and More Books (open)   Books, Books and More Books (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:12 pm

Orion smirked all the more at her response. Oh this was like taking candy from a baby. It was almost too easy, but still so enjoyable for the Slytherin. "I would say I'm sorry, but I find myself not sorry at all that I don't have to battle with a line of blokes for attention from such a stunning creature like yourself." He replied, his tone smooth as butter as he developed another charming smile.

In all honesty, she was rather timeless. Her skin was not flawed, her eyes a beautiful amber color set in a lovely featured face. And from what he could tell she would probably look just as well without clothes on as she did with. Her honest innocence added a sweet factor to the whole game Orion loved to play. It was odd she didn't seem to have any male suitors, but that just meant it was all the more easier for the Slytherin, and he wasn't going to apologize for that. Although, the boy did enjoy a challenge, and he was looking forward to seeing which she would prove to be. After all, badgers were rather snappy creatures, were they not?

The flush on her face was another enjoyable factor, and Orion took pride in putting it there when she finally looked up from her notes to face him. He gave her his best smirk as he reached over slowly to caress her cheek softly with the back of his hand. "You'll have to excuse my forwardness. I find your lovely flush irresistible." He spoke again, his tone just as smooth and caressing as his touch. Yes, Orion was especially practiced in this sort of thing.

The boy pulled his hand back easily, nodding his head to her remarks with the same smirk on his lips. "You don't say." He remarked about her favorite subject being herbology. His mind whispered jackpot. His gaze drifted lazily to the empty space on the table before him. "Yes, I do seem to be lacking in the necessities don't I?" He replied without expecting any kind of answer. Reaching over, he placed his hand strategically over the one she had holding the quill, under the impression he was going to take it. "You, on the other hand, seem to have what I need in abundance." Orion was well aware his words could be taken in several ways, and that was what he counted on.
Back to top Go down
Fallon Bourne
Fallon Bourne

None

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books and More Books (open)   Books, Books and More Books (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:29 pm

Fallon could not remember the last time a guy had actually paid so much attention to her. There was one boy who lived near her home that she saw occasionally over the summer but there wasn't much she could share with him about who she truly was. It was just too much to explain, especially with the war that was going on. It was just safer if he thought she spent the year at a boarding school, which wasn't exactly a lie. She just left out the magical part of it.

Shaking her head she continues to write even as he tried to pay her compliments. The rose blush never left her cheeks and she smiled slightly at his charm. "I'm not so stunning, really or else more would pay attention to me. I do not mind really, it gives me more time to focus on my studies. After all I have all the time in the world after school is finished."

Watching him from the corner of her eye she tried to focus on her studies. He really was quite handsome, maybe more so than the boy back home and the boys in her own house. It felt good to have someone pay attention to her just once and while she wanted to pay attention to him he really needed to focus on her potions assignment. As she looked back towards him she was about to tell him something, but it was lost the moment the back of his hand caressed her cheek. No one had ever been so bold towards her. "Oh.. it's.. it's alright." she said as she tried to control the blush as it spread down her neck.

Just when she thought she was in the clear he leaned slightly to place his hand over her left, stilling its motion across the parchment. It caused her to freeze for just a moment thinking that he was going to take her work. "You are missing your book but I think I have it in my bag and I might have an extra quill as well you could borrow?" She hadn't planned on helping him then since she had so much work to do on her own but she supposed she could spare him a few minutes.

Shifting slightly in the seat she tried to reach her bag on the floor her skirt riding up slightly on her leg as she did. "Let me just see if I have it."
Back to top Go down
Orion Ramellien
Orion Ramellien

None

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books and More Books (open)   Books, Books and More Books (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:20 am

The blush on her cheeks continued to stroke Orion's already extremely over large ego, and he had to fight to keep his charming smile in place lest it become a devilish smirk. "Ah. But that right there. The modesty. That only adds to your stunning beauty." He smoothly replied, adding just the right amount of earnestness to his tone. Anyone who knew the Slytherin would know how incredibly amused he was and how much fun he was having playing the game he was.

So far, he had her trapped. She wasn't going anywhere unless she was going to crawl under the table. Orion half wished she would but was sure she wouldn't. She was currently eating out of the palm of his hand, and the boy felt it was almost too easy. Then again, Hufflepuffs and virgins usually were. When mixed together though they were usually hopeless against anyone's charm, especially his. "I have to admit I don't either, that no one has noticed you. It means I get you all to myself, and I promise studying isn't all you will focus on."

He winked at her, his devilish smirk playing on his lips as he brought her to the point of nearly stuttering. "It really is delicious, that flush of yours. It teases me in the most horrible ways." He added on in the same charmingly smooth voice, enjoying the way she froze up at his touch. A triumphant look entered his blue eyes at her words. Ah. The taste of sweet, sweet victory. "That would be especially helpful, and I would indeed be in your debt."

Orion watched her shift around in her seat to try and reach her book bag, noting how her skirt rode up just a little as she did. He quirked a brow at her in a show of amusement, and decided at the last moment to play the complete part of a gentleman. He easily slid to a knee between them, reaching around her legs with one hand to reach the bag, and the other hand gripped her thigh with just enough pressure to create a certain reaction, but also in a way that could be easily passed as him using it for leverage so he didn't tumble into the table while trying to be a nice guy. "Allow me." He flashed her that same charming smile that probably should be banned.

So he wasn't a gentleman. Sue him. Could he really be blamed when the witch made it so easy?
Back to top Go down
Fallon Bourne
Fallon Bourne

None

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books and More Books (open)   Books, Books and More Books (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:54 am

The more that she wanted to stop blushing, the more flustered she became. She could feel the heat extending down her neck and across the top of her chest, she was more than thankful she still had her sweater on over her white button up shirt so that he could not see. She could not believe he found her to be so "amazing or beautiful." It wasn't that she was suspicious, she just couldn't believe he saw things that no one else did.

"Yes, well I'm sure you will find once you have me to yourself I am rather boring. All books and music and such." Looking up at him she raised a brow a curious look crossing over her face as she did. "Well what else should I be focusing on but my work. After all that is why I came to the library. To do my work?"

Her focus was any where but her work now as the handsome boy continue to fluster her even more. "I do not see how it could do such things. It is a simple blush at your words, flattering though they might be."

As she shifted around she nodded, "Well what kind of person would I be if I did not help you out in your time of need." She almost had her fingers on the strap when he slid to the ground in front of her legs and she tensed only for the briefest of seconds. "I really could have gotten it myself but thank you for being so nice." Biting her lip she watched him pull her bag towards him, trying to ignore the way his hand felt upon her leg.

It did no good though and only made her cheeks feel as if they were on fire more. Holding out her hand for the bag she tried to remain as still as possible so he wouldn't lose his balance, but she figured with the skills he had gained from quidditch he was probably good with his hands and with balance.
Back to top Go down
Orion Ramellien
Orion Ramellien

None

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books and More Books (open)   Books, Books and More Books (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:17 am

The flush of her face wasn't going away, but instead growing, until the girl's face was nearly completely red. Orion's blue eyes followed it as it grew down her neck and disappeared beneath her sweater, a devilish smirk growing on his lips. It truly was delicious, and he was oh so wondering just how far that blush went. Unbidden, his mind drew up mental images of her naked form completely flushed, and he licked his lips. Delicious indeed.

His long fingers found her bag, and he grasped it in his firm grip, lifting it to deposit it in her lap with gentle ease. The boy was usually a rough bloke, but this one required a more..refined touched. Something Orion could provide with little to no trouble when he wanted of needed. As he fluidly got back to his feet, the hand in her thigh slid just that much high up her leg, squeezing with just a tad amount of pressure and his fingers stroked the inside of her thigh ever so lightly. All on accident of course.

As he pulled himself back to his feet, he was still positioned between their chairs, and he moved his hands to grip the edges of her seat on either side of her, bending so that his face was so near to hers their personal spaces ceased to exist. "You have it wrong, gorgeous. Your lovely blush flatters me. As for how it tempts me.." He was nearly whispering in her ear, letting his breath ghost over her ear, trailing off to lean his head just that much further and pressing his lips lightly and softly to the pale column of her neck for a moment.

"Mm. Delicious indeed." He spoke quietly against her neck, giving the skin there a single, light suck, before pulling back enough to bring his eyes to her face. "Now isn't that better to focus on than studies?" Without another word, the Slytherin was gone, back in his own chair, and lounging in it casually with a smirk that put that devil's to shame. "I am not nice, gorgeous. I simply find things I want, and I stop at nothing to take them. You should try it sometime. Might do you a bit of good."

Orion had no trouble being honest with the witch. He rarely hid his intentions but he always played to his strengths. It wasn't his fault if witches enjoyed to play with the fire he provided, and he wouldn't apologize for their naiveness. "Now. I'm prepared to be your willing student. I won't apologize if I become so distracted by your lovely mouth that I don't hear a word you say about the subject though." He flashed another of his charming smiles, blue eyes gleaming at her.
Back to top Go down
Fallon Bourne
Fallon Bourne

None

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books and More Books (open)   Books, Books and More Books (open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:11 am

As she tried to will herself to calm down she closed her eyes for the briefest of seconds only opening them when he deposited her bag in her lap. He still had her trapped and something deep in her mind told her that was exactly how he wanted her to be. She did not mind though, she liked the attention she was getting from him, even though she should have been paying attention to her studies and not the cute boy currently vying for her attention.

As his hand trailed up the inside of her leg she could not help but shiver. The touch seemed innocent enough. Again that voice in the back of her mind told her he was up to no good but she told it to shut up. She was sick of being the only one who never had any fun. Granger had to at least have some fun right, when she wasn't buried in her books?

Fallon looked up as he closed the distance between them, and closed her eyes as he spoke softly into her ear. Yes, he was trouble indeed but maybe that was just what she needed to break out of her shell. Another shiver passed over her as he kissed the side of her neck. She nearly slid out of the chair though when he moved a bit farther down her neck hitting a pressure point she didn't even know existed on her body. She was feeling flushed and a bit tingly all over.

"Mmmhmm.. much better." she stammered trying to regain her composure as she opened her eyes back up to see him still smirking. Oh yes, the boy knew exactly what he was up to, even if Fallon did not realize it to the fullest extent. "There aren't many things in life that I need though." she said quietly with a gentle shrug of her shoulders as she cast her eyes back down at her bag.

Pulling it open, she dug through the bag until she found the book she needed on the bottom of the stack. Setting it on the table she rolled her eyes, "I seriously doubt you will become so distracted." Pushing the book over towards him she cracked it open to the chapter they were currently working on. "Now I believe you are on the same chapter we are so lets just start there." Ignoring his smile with one of her own she started to point things out quietly from the page, turning slightly so her chair is more facing his, crossing her legs slightly to be more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Orion Ramellien
Orion Ramellien

None

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books and More Books (open)   Books, Books and More Books (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:50 pm

Orion merely rolled his eyes at her statement. It wasn't hard to see she was clearly rattled by his attentions, or that she was enjoying them. And he was enjoying giving them. Every little blush and stammer stroked his ego in such lovely caresses. He wondered if the hufflepuff had the same talent of stroking other things as well, but doubted it. Then again, the virgins were always easily trained and taught.

"I didn't say need." He responded, smirking devilishly at her. "I said want." Orion clarified. To be honest, the last thing on his mind at that point was the herbology rubbish he had originally came for. He was more interested in seeing how far he could push the girl into doing. That was always a fun game. Even if he earned a few slaps playing it before. "You can't honestly say there isn't anything around you don't want."

Orion scoffed at the idea. Everyone wanted something. Just like everyone had a price. His smirk widened and his eyebrows lifted in slight surprise at her almost feisty behavior back towards him. He did like feisty. Innocent and feisty was a good combination. It made the victory he would taste at the very end so much sweeter. There was no doubt this would have him victorious, and his mind was anywhere but the idiot plants she was trying to explain to him.

Apparently she didn't notice the way his eyes roved over her face and body, half smirk on his lips as he did. He was purposefully drowning out whatever she was saying, instead imaging more pleasant noises leaving her sweet innocent lips. Sounds that weren't so innocent. "Enough." He commanded, and without asking he pulled her from her seat and onto his lap. "I told you. You can't blame me for being distracted." His hands gripped her hips, keeping her firmly in place while his lips brushed against her neck. "Now tell me. Do you really want to continue studying? Because if so, I have plenty to give you to study."
Back to top Go down
Fallon Bourne
Fallon Bourne

None

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books and More Books (open)   Books, Books and More Books (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:06 pm

As she tried to focus on anything but him she shook her head at his questioing.  "I do know the difference between a want and a need.  A need is something you cannot live without, and a want you can." she said with a shrug of her shoulders without looking up from her book as she flipped another page trying to find something that would be more useful in explaining her point.  

"I honestly can say that there is nothing I want.  I am perfectly content with everything I have.  I want for nothing really." It was true, the castle supplied pretty much every thing that she needed, and the few people she could call friends was as much as she could ask for.  Brushing a stray hair back behind her ear, her amber eyes flashed as she tried to explain another point to him.

When he told her to stop in a more commanding voice than she had ever had speak to her with she looked up confused, wondering if she had said something wrong.  That was until he grasped her wristing pulling her forward and over to his chair.  

Instantly her fingers went to her lap, smoothing out where her skirt had ridden up high on her thigh. "Well then you are just easily distracted then," she said as she tried to pull up, but his fingers gripped her tightly enough to hold her in place and fearing a bruise she stayed put.

Biting her lip she tried to hold back the quiet whimper that escaped over her lips as his own lips found her neck once more.  He was positively delicious but she wouldn't give up on her school work that easily.  "I can just as easily teach you Herbology from your lap Orion but I do not know how exactly you plan on being able to write around me."  Fallon was a bit worried at his words, what exactly could he give her to study.

Last edited by Fallon Bourne on Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orion Ramellien
Orion Ramellien

None

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books and More Books (open)   Books, Books and More Books (open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:25 am

Orion smirked against her neck, blue eyes darkening at the whimper she tried not to let escape. Oh he could tell she was trying to hold back. The muffled whimper gave that away. This only had him more determined to continue this game with innocent Hufflepuff. One way or the other, he would have her crying for more, instead of holding back.

"Easily distracted? I suppose that much could be true currently." Little did she know that he was the least distracted person around. He had come in with a goal, and he was completely focused on achieving his goal. There was no distraction. But Orion had no problem playing that up, since she so easily feel for it.

His smirk grew as she tried to lift herself from his lap, but his hands had a good grip on her hips and he had no problem keeping her in place. Behind her, he rolled his eyes, but he spoke softly, charmingly. "If you really want to teach me then by all means, continue. I wouldn't want to disappoint you in class now would I?" He was almost teasing her, the fingers on her hips rubbing lightly now.

"Why don't you teach and write for me, and I'll listen and watch? That way, we kill two birds with one stone, and then hopefully move on to the things I can teach you." He suggested smoothly, shifting in his chair in a way that seemed as if he was simply just trying to get more comfortable, when really he just wanted to let her feel him rub against her.
Back to top Go down
Fallon Bourne
Fallon Bourne

None

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books and More Books (open)   Books, Books and More Books (open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:09 am

Trying to regain some of her focus and failing just as miserably she reached forward as much as she could to drag her books closer to her so she could at least attempt to be able to read the page she left off on. "Yes, like I said easily distracted, and its not as if Herbology is the worst subject out there, I can think of much worse ones."

Swallowing slightly she tried to ignore just how good his fingers felt against her hips. It was almost like they were stoking some fire deep inside of her and she was trying her best not to rise to the occasion.

"Well yes, that is why you sat down here wasn't it? For help? Or did you just come to distract me so that my grade could go down in potions and yours could go up?"
she asked him teasingly. The last thing she was worried about was her grades at this point.

Scoffing at him she shook her head, "Oh no. I will go over some things with you but I am most certainly not writing up your assignment for you. I am a lot of things but a cheater is not one of them."

Biting her lip she paused suddenly as he shifted below her and trying to remember what she was going to say next she sat in silence for a brief second before continuing on. "Um.. yes.. well I seriously doubt that there is anything at present you can teach me about that I do not already know."
Back to top Go down
Orion Ramellien
Orion Ramellien

None

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books and More Books (open)   Books, Books and More Books (open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:02 pm

"No?" Orion repeated softly, but there was an undercurrent to his tone that would've made the hairs on the back of anyone's neck stand on end. If there was one thing about him she would find, it was that he always got what he wanted. And what he wanted was for the witch in his lap to get on with the Herbology assignment so that he could get on with his day.

Of course, there was no way for her to really know that, and the game he was playing was much more fun when she didn't. Then she could just focus on the fact that he seemed to just want to shower attention on her instead of doing his own work. He ignored everything she had said. Choosing instead to wrap one arm fully around her waist and reach forward with the other one to grab the quill, pressing himself fully against her back in the process.

"Alright then. I will write. But you're going to tell me what it is I'm supposed to write." I wasn't a question or request, it was a command, and he spoke it in such a deceivingly charming way as he grazed his teeth lightly over her neck that Orion knew the actual command in it wouldn't be lost. Just masked enough for her to think she should do what he was demanding of her.

A dangerous smirk curled his lips at her last words. "Oh your doubt in me hurts. There is plenty I could teach you gorgeous." He whispered in her ear, letting his hot breath skim over it and pressing his hips ups against her suggestively, his lips pressing firmly against a chosen spot on her pale neck and giving a gentle, but also firm, suck.
Back to top Go down
Fallon Bourne
Fallon Bourne

None

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books and More Books (open)   Books, Books and More Books (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:44 am

"No," She repeated firmly and tried to ignore the butterflies she was getting in her stomach. There was only one other man who had ever feel that way but she was too much of a chicken and he was too much of a flirt to ever take it seriously. Closing her eyes for a moment she tried to focus as she flipped to another page, with no comprehension of the previous page she had just gone over with him.

Fallon was playing into his little game just perfectly. He was molding her right in the direction he wanted her to go and there was no saving her now. It was rare anyone stumbled back to this part of the library and as late as it was getting there was no chance of someone finding them. Unless they were looking for her in particular as it was her usual table. Feeling him press up more against her back she let out a soft sigh as he finally grasped the quill.

"I seriously doubt that is the most comfortable position to write in, but alright if you insist." Shivering slightly at his teeth across her neck she took a deep breath and started to describe again what he needed to write down. She could have been describing how to make cheese at this point she really did not know.

"Oh no I wasn't doubting you Orion, I was just saying I don't think..." As he sucked on her neck she stopped suddenly having no idea where her sentence was going and pressing back down against his lap she wiggled trying to get comfortable again having no idea just how much more it would spur the boy on. Pressing down was the least smartest thing she could have done on his lap, because when she did, she felt just a little bit more than she had bargained for.
Back to top Go down
Orion Ramellien
Orion Ramellien

None

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books and More Books (open)   Books, Books and More Books (open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:26 am

Orion's blue eyes sparked with triumph, as words tumbled from her lips as if on autopilot. She might not be able to comprehend what exactly she was really saying, but he was thankful that the witch seemed to still provide intelligence even when her brain was on overdrive. The hand that held the quill zoomed across the parchment, writing in an elegant scrawl all the things she said. Mission accomplished.

Just as he set the quill down, the Hufflepuff decided it would be a good time to wriggle around in his lap, no doubt feeling as she did so the slight bulge she was sitting on. This only had his smirk turning completely devious, and he have his hips a buck. His hands returned to her hips, griping them with a new force as he held her in place and leaned back against his chair, grinding his slight arousal up against her just to give her a small taste.

And then he stopped, using his hold on her hips to lift her enough to slide out from under her and place her on his now empty seat. Leaning in, he whispered into her ear, "I told you. There are many things I could teach you." Orion provided another soft kiss to her neck, pulling back again to face. Only this time, instead of the charming smile he had been flashing her the entire time, there was his nearly cruelly mocking smirk.

"Don't worry Bourne. I won't tell anyone what you've been up to. What kind of gentleman would I be if I kissed and told? Besides, wouldn't want it getting back to any Gryffindors now would we?" With a knowing look in those icy blue eyes of his, the boy smoothly picked up the now completed assignment that had been much more fun completing than he had imagined it would've been, and with a mocking bow to the girl, took his leave of her and the library.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books and More Books (open)   Books, Books and More Books (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Books, Books and More Books (open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1