Hogwarts: The Silver Lining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where enemies can become allies and friends, and where everything you thought you knew is now questionable.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Helpful Links
Founders
Salazar Slytherin
Tumblr
Twitter

Rowena Ravenclaw
Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
The Daily Phropet
Affiliates

what cares have I? (Mature) (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 5:21 pm

When he said she’d be using her toys again at a moment’s notice, Sibes growled. She wasn’t that desperate for attention! She didn’t need someone constantly doting on her. She just wanted a proper amount. The girl didn’t appreciate being left wanting in the damn shower! Was that so much to ask for? Sibes didn’t think so. She did take his comment as a sort of challenge, however, and intended to prove to him just how little she needed her toys.

His hand was rough on her wrist and the mix of pain and pleasure made her salivate with desire. She was about to assure him that she hadn’t marked his body in any permanent fashion, but his lips crashed into hers and he dominated her mouth in a way that had her craving more. She wrapped her legs around his waist when he lifted her, purring into his mouth when she felt his arousal twitch against her slit.

”Understood, Adonis, but shouldn’t you make a claim then? Last I checked you had no made me yours.” She was probably pressing her luck, but that was what Sibes did best. She was constantly playing with fire and never quite expected to get burned either. She shifted her hips so that he slipped a little bit inside her, then hissed in his ear as she ran her arms along his strong shoulders. ”Aren’t you going to prove just how much better than a toy you are?”

It was probably not such a good idea for her to act as though she could belong to this man, especially considering she had no intention of leaving her precious Moonflower, but Sibes was greedy. She wanted her Adonis, and her Moonbeam, and so she would have them both. She would just have to be a bit careful with the innocent blonde and keep her well hidden from this temperamental Adonis as best she could. That shouldn’t be too hard.
Back to top Go down
Orion Ramellien
Orion Ramellien

None

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:29 pm

Her first set of words was all he needed, and Orion thruster into her hard, sheathing himself within her walls fully while his lips found her neck. One hand made it's way to grab at her arse, squeezing as hard as his hands allowed. He wasn't worried about hurting her. Somehow he knew he was free to be as rough as he wanted with this one.

Trusting her to be able to use the wall on her back and her legs around his waist to keep her up, the sixth year let his other hand trail up her body and pinched one of her hard nipples between his fingers, rolling the nub as he did. His lips kiss and sucked at her neck.

If anyone ever asked, Orion wouldn't be able to tell why exactly he had chosen this specific witch to want. She was a pain in his arse most times, and had no clue how to answer to someone. That in and of itself should've explained everything. The proud and arrogant boy needed a challenge in his life. None of the other witches provided one. Except for Riddle. But that was biting off more than he could chew.

But this witch..yes, she was a challenge in the worst way. He had heard talk about her getting around already. It wasn't hard to believe either. Orion saw the taming of the tiger as a personal challenge. Something to occupy his time with. Did he care? He would be an idiot if he didn't admit that he did. But the boy wouldn't allow himself feelings such as love.

Remembering the way he first came upon her that day, riding Leyton Lestrange, of all people, Orion growled, darkly, and bit at the junction between her neck and shoulder. He was not gentle, he had no reason to be, and his teeth sunk into her flesh hard enough to break the skin. She wanted him to mark her and he would. That would be one hell of a mark. He knew. His hips thruster into her hard and powerful, plundering her body at an even pace. Every thrust was harder than the last, taking him further inside her hot and ready core. "Better than a toy, Swiper?" He growled in her ear, biting on that too while one of his hands snaked between them to press on her sensitive button.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:16 pm

Yes! He finally took her again and she roared in delight. This man was such a difficult creature and yet she craved him already, even as he pumped into her body. Oh, what would he do when he inevitably figured out that she was far from sated by just one human? They weren’t all toys after all, and the Moonbeam was most definitely going to be a constant in her life if she had her way. Then there was the thought of others. Sibes would never be satisfied without at least having a taste of the other little fish in the pond. Would this Adonis understand that? She doubted it.

Oh well.

His teeth tore into her neck and she snarled as he drew blood. Oh Merlin! It sent shivers through her body and spasms through her core where she knew he would feel the movement within her. His touch to her clitoris had her mewling in his ear, wanting to taste herself on him even as he bit her ear and growled at her. Oh, yes. She hissed her appreciation, pushing herself against him.

”Much better than a toy, big boy,” she purred, grabbing his face with both hands shoving her tongue into his mouth in a forceful kiss, tasting her blood still on his tongue. She shivered again, center squeezing him so hard she didn’t know how he was still holding on. He was clearly a sort of god, and she was happy to worship him.

His touch was pure magic, and she couldn’t get enough of it. ”Take me hard. Take me fast. Make me hurt and feel so good at the same time,” she growled, nipping at his bottom lip as she moved her hips against his. ”Oh, Adonis! Just fuck me with everything you have and then some!”
Back to top Go down
Orion Ramellien
Orion Ramellien

None

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:31 am

Orion had had sex before. And plenty of it. If he hadn't this entire altercation would've gone completely wrong. Truth be told, if he were anyone but him he would probably be dead on the floor with his throat lying somewhere away from his body. For some insane reason, that thought on its own turned him on more than anything.

The beast he was plundering harder with every thrust was the kind that didn't surrender or back down. The boy wasn't a fool. He knew he was probably one of the few people who had dared to threaten her and escape those bloody claws. Just thinking about those monstrosities had him bucking into her with a new vigor, wanting cause just as much pain as he did pleasure while his fingers pinched a nipple without mercy.

The way her body shivered against him while her walls clamped around his cock was delicious, and he turned the kiss into a brutal one, his tongue sweeping out to push past hers and dominate her mouth again. Orion was aroused to the point he had to actually work to keep his control of his release in check. He started pulling his hips back further, pulling nearly all the way out before slamming back in until she was impaled on his member to the hilt.

He was sure her back would be bruised at the most, and aching at the least from the beating it was taking against the wall with each of his forceful thrusts, but Orion didn't care. She was begging him for harder and he panted but was still a long way from covering the inside of her core with his sticky seed. Meanwhile, his fingers of his other hand were doing a rough number on her clit, alternating between pinching and rubbing, and sometimes both.

The sixth year ripped his mouth from hers with a growl, taking a moment to bite hard on that bottom lip of hers before dipping his head to take the nipple he had been abusing between his teeth and give it a rough bite as well. His now free hand ran over her body, snaking it's way down to her arse again and this time when he grabbed at it his fingers slid into her crack, and he teased her puckered hole there with one.

All at once all of his actions stopped, and Orion grabbed her hips with a fierce grip and carried her from the shower out to the dorm. He didn't care if anyone was in there. He threw her on his bed and reached down, grabbing her face roughly and bringing it to his to claim her mouth again before forcing her back. "All fours. Now." He commanded, pulling his hangings closed. He was on a mission to dominate and Orion wasn't taking any prisoners.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:30 pm

Yes! This man was a god. He was so hard it was absolutely amazing, and when he pounded into her it felt like he would reach all the way to poke her heart. Oh, this was so very worth it, even if she was a bit concerned that this Adonis might try and hurt her precious Moonflower. Sibes could deal with that later. For now, she was busy getting impaled.

Her back crashed into the wall and she snarled at the pain, loving it even as he roughly pinched her sensitive nub of nerves. She didn’t know how she was going to function once he was done with her, but she didn’t really care. Instead she focused on the intense pleasure coursing through her body and the intensity in the boy’s blue eyes.

His fingers slid against her ass and her emerald eyes opened wide. Sibes wasn’t used to being dominated so very thoroughly, and it was absolutely thrilling. It burned a bit when he poked at the puckered hole, and that set her body on fire! Oh yes. She rode the waves of pleasure mixed with pain, even as he pulled out of her and carried her to his bed, kissing her roughly before giving her a command that had her weeping at the core.

She purred as she got down on her hands and knees for him, feeling in her element with her ass in the air. ”Yes, master,” she growled, wiggling her hips at him. Her hair fell in wet curtains down her back and around her face, blocking her hungry gaze from the position right behind her needy center. Oh, she hoped he was getting ready to do something wonderful back there. Gods, she needed his touch! ”Show me who’s in charge, Adonis. Make me yours in every way.”
Back to top Go down
Orion Ramellien
Orion Ramellien

None

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:00 pm

Orion could only smirk in that mocking way of his, his cold blue eyes alight with a new fierce desire. A desire to dominate this minx in every possible way, and leave no doubt in her own mind just who she did belong to. From the way she begged for him to do just that, the boy knew this would be his best conquest. Yet, if not ever. And he planned on cashing in on it, and he would take everything, and leave absolutely nothing for anyone else.

His hands grabbed her wriggling hips with force and without a warning he thrust fully back inside her wanting core. The boy wanted to spill his seed, who wouldn't want to? But he was in no way ready to be done with her, so he mentally forced back the need to do it, and proceeded to pound into her brutally, almost as if he were trying to beat her from the inside out.

Every thrust was more forceful than the next, and one hand left her hip to grab the sopping wet hair and pull it roughly, forcing her head back and her back to arch further. Orion leaned down to give her another rough bite to the opposite side of her neck the first one had been on. "You know who is in charge. Do not pretend differently." He hissed in her ear, his other hand that wasn't pulling on her hair slipping back to give her ass a firm and hard smack.

The difference in the sex he was performing was rather intoxicating. Being who he was, and being as dominating as he was, Orion preferred the rougher side of sex to the softer side. He thoroughly enjoyed pushing the line of pain and pleasure for witches who wanted it. And there were a good deal who did, but very few who could really handle it to the point he was giving it to the girl on her hands and knees on his bed now. Not that he was done with her. Oh no. She would be his in every way by the time he was done with her.

His cruel smirk grew on his lips as his hips slowed to an antagonizing pace, sliding in and out of her at a sluggish speed, making sure she felt every hard inch of himself. The hand in her hair let go, and slipped over her shoulder. He pressed two fingers against her lips insistently. "Suck." He commanded her, his other hand giving another swat to her backside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 1:28 am

The line between pleasure and pain was so jagged at that moment that Sibes couldn’t figure it out, but she didn’t even want to do so. She was enjoying the treatment he was giving her so much, she was screaming out like an animal in heat. The way he pounded into her and pulled her hair so roughly had her snarling, but it was in delight more than anything else. She shoved her ass back into his hips with each thrust of his hips, encouraging him to delve deeper and deeper into her throbbing core.

Oh, yes! He slapped her ass and she shrieked with joy. It felt so amazing! Sibes wanted him to assert his control over here all the time if this was how he did so. He was pounding into her so deeply that she knew she’d be walking a bit bow-legged for the next couple days, and it made her positively glow. Yes. This Adonis was allowed to own her. She absolutely loved the way he was making her his.

Soon, she hissed when he slid his fingers out of her hair and into her mouth, wrapping her lips around them and rolling her eyes back in her head as she sucked on them like a cub on a teat. He slapped her ass again, moving slowly within her and she moaned around the fingers in her mouth. Her tongue worked on the digits as if they were a lollipop while her hips rocked back, trying to get him to move faster again. She wanted him to keep tearing into her, to slap her again, harder! She moaned once more, arching her back at the deepest angle she could manage.

She knew he’d take those fingers away soon and do something amazing with them. Until he did take them back, she was determined to service them enough that he’d be imagining his dick in her mouth instead. Oh, and she was very good at servicing those as well. Sibes purred, amazed at how he kept her riding that zigzag line of sinfully painful pleasure. Perhaps she’d finally met a man who could tame a tiger.
Back to top Go down
Orion Ramellien
Orion Ramellien

None

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:04 am

There came a point in life when things actually made a lick of sense. It might sound odd that for Orion, things had never seemed clearer than they were at that moment. It might have been more odd that it had almost nothing to do with the fact that she was naked, and that he was bedding her. It had everything to do with the witch under him though. That, the wizard was completely sure of.

It was a certain moment of realization, where one came to the conclusion that every path taken, every choice made, brought them to that one moment in time where it all came together to make the picture actually whole. Where one could see what it all had meant and been for. Call it an epiphany. Call it what one wanted. But that's what this was for Orion.

It was as if everything in his life had been designed to bring him there, to be the one to take on this challenge and succeed in a way no one other man ever could. And suddenly it all just made sense. The very first meeting with her, where he could have left her to what would probably have been her death. The memorable time in the hospital wing, when he could have left her to her own devices and to fight with the mediwitch. The moment those damn claws had ripped open his own skin and spilt his own blood which provoked him to instill a certain amount of fear into a fearless witch. The secondary meeting where he had provided her with a haven of sorts.

It all made sense. Every witch before this was merely a stepping stone, a lesson of sorts, that had him better prepared for this particular witch and challenge. It was in this moment that Orion realized that not just anyone could tame a bloody tiger and he had in some way, no matter how small it might even end up being, managed to do so. Was it fate? Love? He scoffed at the ideas. They were foolish at best. Did he care though? It was safe to say he did. Mostly because there would be no hiding it after this. If there was ever a witch or another person the boy could say he actually cared about, it was the one currently writhing beneath him and begging him with her body and pleasured sounds for more.

And he certainly wasn't going to deny her the pleasure she obviously wanted, nor himself the ultimate satisfaction of basking in his own glory once all was said and done. He pulled his fingers from her mouth, and at the same time he pulled out of her hot cavern, his other hand grabbing a fistful of her wet and tangled hair none too gently, using his hold on it to direct her forcefully until she turned around, facing him on all fours with her face even with his still waging member.

Orion smirked down at her in that mocking away, his blue eyes blazing with a new passion. "Do I need to tell you what to do with that mouth of yours Swiper?" He questioned, his tone almost scornful as he leaned forward over her, the fingers she had been sucking on reaching into the crack of her arse and rubbing teasingly at the entrance to her backdoor. He didn't bother with giving directions as to what she should be be doing with that mouth of hers. Somehow he knew she would come to the right conclusion, and really, it didn't take a genius to figure it out.

Meanwhile, the hand gripping her hair released it in order to slide under her body, snaking it's way until it reached between her legs, and he used the digits of that hand to give her sensitive nub a hard flick. At the exact same time, he pressed one slick finger of his other hand into the tight and puckered hole it had been teasing. Orion shoved the finger all the way in to the knuckle, pulling it almost all the way back out before shoving it back in again. He repeated the process before adding a second digit, while his other hand stimulated her clit with a soft and slow stroke, providing just enough pleasure to go with the pain she was probably experiencing from his not so gentle actions to her rear end. "Like that Swiper?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:35 pm

The loss of him inside her yet again made Sibes snarl in anger, but soon she was facing his impressive length, glistening with her own arousal, and it had her practically drooling with desire. The Russian slid her tongue out of her lips to run it along his member from base to tip, then fully engulfed him in her hot mouth, moaning as she tasted her nectar on his hard shaft. A rumbled growl tore through her throat when he slid those saliva-dampened fingers into her ass, and she was sure he would appreciate the vibrations going through his own aroused member.

The way he flicked at her clit made her moan around him again, and she could feel his prick bob inside her mouth. Oh, yes. She definitely liked what he was doing to her. She could get lost in the things he did to her, and she wouldn’t even mind at all. Sibes thought that this man might actually be the only person capable of pleasing her to full capacity, and it made her purr in delight as she took him even further into her mouth, his head sliding down her throat as she swallowed, pulling on his member in a most delightful way.

She rolled her hips, moving against his fingers in a way that would tell him exactly how much she liked what he was doing even as she swirled her tongue around his shaft, tracing the veins and still tasting the last drops of her own essence. She hummed and moved him around in her mouth, pulling her lips down his length only to take him deep down her throat again, then pull completely away so she could suck on his sac. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she pulled the soft skin into her mouth and nipped lightly before moving back to his head and lapping at it with the tip of her tongue.

”Oh, I do enjoy everything you do, Adonis. And don’t you ever forget it,” she purred, taking him fully in her mouth again and sucking hard, rocking back into his fingers again and purring around him. She used her teeth to rub against him as she worked his member up and down in her hot mouth. He tasted so good. Her rear was getting used to the penetration as well. Oh, she hoped he had much, much more in mind.
Back to top Go down
Orion Ramellien
Orion Ramellien

None

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 10:47 am

Orion had been given head before. By a number of lucky witches in his good opinion. After all, look at him. The boy wasn't beyond knowing he looked good when clothed, and even better without apparel. And he owned it well and with every bit of confidence and cocky assurance he could exude. But he was sure no one had ever sucked his cock to the point the witch who was performing the action now was.

Her growls and sounds sent vibrations through his member that might have made it more difficult to keep control and a hold on his release. If possible, they made him even harder, and his fingers in her arse worked the tight little hole of hers, slipping in and out without care for any pain they might cause. The mouth suddenly left his dick to take his sac instead, and Orion growled in satisfaction while he worked a third finger into her arse. Simultaneously, the hand that had been working her clit shoved the same amount of fingers into her hot and slippery core.

While the Slytherin knew his fingers were no adequate replacement for his member, he was practiced in delivering just as much pleasure with them as he could with his arousal. Thus, he crooked the fingers of both hands just slightly, and pulled them back while twisting them before shoving them back in.  The force with which he shoved them back into her had her pushing further on his cock deeper, which she had resumed sucking and licking like a pro.

He couldn't help the smirk on his face. She seemed to really enjoy tasting herself, and enjoy having her mouth on him. That was something he could get used to. In fact, Orion could get used to all of it. And now it was his turn to taste. Without warning he grabbed her hips and roughly flipped her over so she was on her back. He straightened up to a standing position, and as he did, he pulled her bottom half with him, so she was almost completely upside down, and her soaking mound was within reach for his mouth.

He didn't waste time in taking her sweet little button between his lips, giving it a rather hard suck as his arms wrapped around her to hold her in place with more easily to him while each hand grabbed an arse cheek, fingers digging into the soft fleshy mounds as he delved between her slippery folds with his tongue. He teased her clit with his tongue, flicking it some before he gave in to his own desire and sought out her needy core to shove his tongue as deep inside it as possible.

Now this was what a witch should taste like. Orion closed his eyes and savored it, wriggling and flicking his tongue inside her, while his fingers inched back toward the crack of her arse to tease at the hole there again. This time, he didn't shove any in. He merely teased it, while his tongue worked her core with expert precision that he knew would have her begging for more. He knew, because he was confident in his abilities.

But his own arousal was painfully hard, and in need of release. While Orion was probably the master of sexual control, and could put off his release for longer than anyone should ever find necessary, that didn't mean he liked to. He did it now because his Swiper needed the service, and needed to be shown that any need she bloody had he could provide with ease and with perfection. Removing his head from between her legs he threw her back onto the bed, and wasted no time in flipping her back over onto her stomach and around until her arse was now closer to his member.

The actions were so fast he was sure her head was spinning, and his superior smirk grew as he lined himself up with the tight hole of her arse and worked the head of his cock in first. Once he had managed that, he shoved away thoughts of how tight the space was, knowing that would only push him closer to the brink, and slammed his hips forward to completely sheath himself inside her tight arse with a groan. The sensations were incredible, but he tried hard not to think on them too much, instead focusing on her sounds and on setting his newest brutal pace as he pulled back and slammed forward again and again. "That's it Swiper." He panted out, each word accompanied by a hard thrust, his fingers gripping her hips in a fierce vice. "Scream for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:40 pm

Her body was on fire. All rational thought had been long abandoned as Sibes rocked her hips back, greedily shoving herself onto the fingers of both his hands in both her holes. His thick cock was so deep in her throat she was glad her gag reflex had long been defeated, and she growled again around it, loving his reactions to her vibrations. She was so full of him in every place. It was incredible. Erotic. Amazing.

Merlin, if she’d known how much he could please her, she never would have spent any time screwing with the zver in the common room! There was a sex god in her Adonis, and she was quite ready to call him hers. The only thing she had to do was tell him about her Moonbeam, but that would be a conversation for another day. Right now, she could only snarl at the loss of his arousal from her mouth and his fingers from her lower region. Oh, but soon she was being manhandled again, and she loved it. He was so strong!

He held her up nearly completely upside down while his face made its way between her folds, his fingers teasing her cheeks in such a desirable yet frustrating way. Soon he was sucking at her core, tasting her, licking her, even fucking her with his tongue! Oh, it felt so very good. He kept working at her center with his tongue while his fingers traced her puckered hole, leaving her moaning for more even as he moved his hands over her body and started moving her once more.

In a flash she was on the bed again, her stomach down and ass in the air. She let out a loud growl when he shoved the head of his arousal into her tight hole, riding the mix of pleasure and pain and finally screaming when he thrust inside of her. ”Oh, Adonis!” she called, not even trying to hold back at all. Sibes didn’t care if everyone in the house of Serpents heard her roar in delight. She would let him claim her before everyone and anyone, and she’d wear his claim proudly. As long as he kept doing these things to her, she would give him everything she had and more.

”Yes, yes, oh, yes!” she screamed as he slammed hard into her, demanding that she scream for him. Yes, she’d scream for him. She’d worship him. Oh, dear sweet Merlin! Sibes was so far gone she didn’t even know how many orgasms she’d experienced. She reached a hand down between her own legs to play with her clit as he kept pounding into her, biting her lip so hard she bled and still couldn’t hold back the loud roar of another great orgasm taking over her body. ”Oh, Adonis! You are everything!”
Back to top Go down
Orion Ramellien
Orion Ramellien

None

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:09 pm

Orion couldn't contain the groans that he let loose anymore, finally giving up a little bit of control as he continuously slammed into her tight ass with a force that had her bouncing forward every time. Her screaming was like music to his ears, and egged on his brutal attack to her rear end. The boy was sure everyone in the castle would be hearing the pleasured roars he was causing her to emit, but that only made him smirk in a self-satisfied way, as he slowed his pace to control the urge to release.

He pulled nearly all the way out at an excruciatingly slow rate, knowing it would drive her nuts, until the head of his cock was all that was in her tight little hole, and he stilled. He wanted to make sure she felt every centimeter of his pole. Every inch of the one member that could give her pleasure beyond measure. Oh he had a mission alright. To make sure that anytime the witch even thought of a penis it was his that came to mind. Orion was going to cement that into her mind one way or the other.

In a smooth and hard thrust, he sheathed himself to the hilt again, and at the same time he smacked her arse harder than what was probably necessary. Not that he particularly cared. He knew she could take it, and liked it. In the back of his mind a voice told him that perhaps this was the one witch he could push himself to the brinks with. At some point. Not then though. He was enjoying claiming her as his and demonstrating what he could offer that no one else could too much to go that distance at the moment.

He took pride in ever shudder of her writhing body, and every moan, growl, and scream. Every orgasm he brought to her. And there had been plenty, he knew, and it made his smirk grow all the more. Though he had never doubted his ability to give pleasure to a woman, it was always a stroke to his ego to see and hear it. This one was a huge stroke to his ego. The Slytherin was certain not many people had survived an altercation with the angry tiger and came out on top. Literally. If any had ever. That thought alone had his erection twitching to a new hardness inside her.

Orion made a snap decision, pulling from her again and leaving her empty, but not for long. With a growl, he grabbed her hips and flipped her on her back, his impatience obvious as he took hold of one of her legs and hooked it over his shoulder. The other of her legs he pushed up towards her chest, bent at the knee. This provided him a much better access to her hot cavern as he wasted no time in thrusting back in to her core. At the same time, the boy leaned forward hissing against her lips before he claimed them as his own.

His kiss was searing with passion, hard and demanding, and dominating to the point that it shouldn't leave any doubt in her mind that he was the one in charge. And in control. Tiger, claws, and sex appeal be damned. None of that mattered when it came to Orion. He was too proud, too arrogant, and too controlled for any of that to play a part in bringing him to his knees. The boy just wasn't made to kneel. His tongue swept into her mouth, dominating hers at it went, while he plundered her body at an increasingly and hard pace.

He pulled away from her mouth, panting, to bite along her neck, leaving a trail of marks along her pale skin. His hands roamed over her body, working on touching every inch of skin atleast once before he reached down to where they were connected to tease her nub of nerves in time with his hard thrusts. He could feel himself pulsing within her, and thrusted harder and deeper into her body as he built up the pleasure for both of them. He lifted his head enough to look her in the eyes with his icy blue ones. "Look at me."

He commanded in a growl, and once those emeralds were on him, he thrusted into her with a new vigor, holding on to his control long enough to make her scream again before he spilled his seed deep inside her, thrusting just as hard as he was before. Until he knew his member was spent, at which point he easily pulled out of her, letting her leg fall from his shoulder to a more comfortable position. He easily pushed her higher onto his bed, until her head hit the pillows, and easily took a place next to her. A smug smirk adorned his lips, as he laid there, clearly basking in his performance. "You know what this means now, right Swiper?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 11:38 am

She roared with the voice of a tiger in heat when he slammed into her with a heavy slap to her rump. Too soon, he had pulled out of her, but then he flipped her over yet again and shoved her leg over his shoulder, bending her other knee in a way that opened her wide before him and would make a shy girl blush. For Sibes, it just made her feel sexy and powerful and like she was bending to his will. She was his, he was laying claim, and she was completely pleased with the whole situation.

He thrust into her, going deep as anyone ever had and more, kissing her with a passion that had her melting beneath him. Oh, she’d never be with another man! Adonis was perfection! She didn’t need anyone else. His hard pumping member was stimulating every nerve within her body, and his lips were taking all her breath away so she almost felt like she was suffocating, and yet she wanted, no, needed more!

”Yes! ADONIS!” she screamed, loving the way he bit her, the possessive strength of his touches. His fingers touched her clit and she roared again, eyes rolling back in her head until he stared into her emerald gaze and demanded that she look at him. As much as the feelings urged her to let her eyes close and give in to the fluttering in her stomach, Sibes kept her eyes open and stared deep into that icy gaze, finding dominance and devotion swimming in those eyes.

It was then that he pumped with such power that she could barely keep herself from slamming her eyes closed again, but she forced them to stay open as she felt herself clamp down hard around him, milking him for all he was worth. She felt his hot seed filling her womb and let out a powerful purr of utter contentment.

Sibes relaxed in his bed, still looking into those icy blue eyes as her fingers traced invisible patterns over his strong chest. ”What does this mean, Adonis? That I belong to you? Are you going to get me a fancy collar with your name on it?” She purred again, still touching his chest, simply enjoying being near the perfect specimen of man. ”I’d never take it off, Adonis. You are the one man whose claim I’d wear proudly…”
Back to top Go down
Orion Ramellien
Orion Ramellien

None

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 3:27 pm

Orion smirked all the more at the words she purred at him while her fingers did a dance over his chest. His ears were still ringing from her passionate screams and roars. His mind was still picturing her reactions and the way her naked form had arched and trembled and pushed and pulled. And that mouth. Oh yes, that mouth he was going to make plenty of good use of.

He didn't respond to her words right away, still basking in his feat and triumph. He had survived a tiger's wrath. That in and of itself was a huge stroke to his ego, but to have her say she would proudly wear a collar with his name on it was the biggest stroke to it to date. His mind was imagining her proudly strutting around with his name on her, letting everyone know just who she belonged to. And who controlled her.

Of course, Orion was well aware there was no real way to control something so wild as the witch now laying next to him looking completely sated. There would always that wild spark in her, but it was what drew him to her, and he wasn't in a rush to get rid of it or smother it. He just wanted her to know who was in charge, who had the control. And that was him. No matter how strong she was, he was stronger. No matter how dangerous she was, he was more so. And he wanted that in the back of her mind at all times. For that to weigh on her mind whenever she made a decision. It was the ultimate control, and it aroused him to the point his cock was twitching back to life and full mast.

The boy rolled to hover above her, smirking in that mocking way as his gaze stared into hers. "You would enjoy that wouldn't you? My name on you at all times. That's exactly what it means Swiper. With or without a collar. But should you desire one, I'll make sure you get the pick of the litter as far as collars go. Now, let's see just how loud I can make you roar..." Orion proceeded to claim those lips of hers again, intending to spend hours claiming his prize.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what cares have I? (Mature) (open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2