Hogwarts: The Silver Lining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where enemies can become allies and friends, and where everything you thought you knew is now questionable.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Helpful Links
Founders
Salazar Slytherin
Tumblr
Twitter

Rowena Ravenclaw
Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
The Daily Phropet
Affiliates

Not so easy - Open (MATURE CONTENT)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Not so easy - Open (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so easy - Open (MATURE CONTENT)   Not so easy - Open (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:53 pm

His words made her snarl and Sibes tightened her grip on his shoulders, this time making sure to dig the claws in as deep as they would go. He’d be feeling that, and bleeding rather well unless he was made of titanium or some such thing. Her lip twitched and she exposed her teeth, canines extended and sharpened to an unnatural point. The beast within was coming out, and Sibes was nearing a point of letting it have its way.

”Sorry to disappoint, Broody,” she hissed, removing her nails from his shoulders and grabbing his arm firmly, again digging her claws into his flesh. She was a girl possessed. Nothing the boy did would stop her from harming his arm as she tore his hand from her pants and shoved him away from her. ”But I don’t take orders.”

Sibes wasn’t done with the male for good, but she was definitely done for now. She could finish what he started without his help, and now she had his blood beneath her nails to help her reach her climax. Her lips curled into a smirk as she turned away from him, peering over her shoulder with lust-filled eyes. ”Maybe next time you’ll remember that I’m a wild creature. You cannot tame me.” With that, she stalked off toward the girls’ dorms, her hips swaying deliciously as she lapped the blood from her nails. An easy grin curled along her lips as she strode up the stairs. The Italian would definitely be a fun distraction this year.
Back to top Go down

Not so easy - Open (MATURE CONTENT)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2